Author Topic: Metamorphosis Music : Katy's Label  (Read 2936 times)

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
Re: Metamorphosis Music : Katy's Label
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »
From what i have read her new act Ferras will be on all the upcoming PWT dates

He definitely is. He's updated his FB page with all the North American dates.
Download his EP from iTunes. It's SO good.
That's a part I don't understand - what about all the opening acts already signed? Kacey Musgraves etc, how can he be on every show?

Two opening acts. I've been to a few concerts where they've had two, but they do normally get a shorter set  :-\ Maybe Ferras will just have a 15/20min slot? I can't imagine they'd cut Kacey, Tegan and Sara when they're already 'names'.

So Katy won't be singing Legends Never Die with Ferras?  He'll be singing it by himself?

Or maybe she can add Legends Never Die to the setlist and she'll sing it with Ferras. I don't know... we just need wait until official announcement.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2014, 07:39:20 PM »
I've been to plenty of shows with two opening acts. When you think about it Kacey and Tegan & Sara only have a few well known songs, and ferras really doesn't have any, so it's not as though they need a whole lot of stage time, in these cases they would more than likely just play the more popular songs from their records. I love Kacey and Tegan & Sara though....its looking like I'm the only one who isn't really a fan of ferras.....
and none of the girls are opening for my shows, I have capital cities, who I don't know at all. haha

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »
^ He is doing all the US/Canada dates. Go to his FB page cause all the dates are there. Ferras will be on before Capital Cities, Kacey Musgraves and Tegan and Sara.
So, maybe billboard is a bit confusing? Tbh, I'm glad I escaped that though. 1 opener is good, 2 are too many for me, I go too see Katy after all. American/Canadian audiences may be different, too, I'd just get a bit impatient. 

I get VERY impatient, but it is a great time to hit the merch tables  :thumbzup:

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2014, 08:33:33 PM »
I've been to plenty of shows with two opening acts. When you think about it Kacey and Tegan & Sara only have a few well known songs, and ferras really doesn't have any, so it's not as though they need a whole lot of stage time, in these cases they would more than likely just play the more popular songs from their records. I love Kacey and Tegan & Sara though....its looking like I'm the only one who isn't really a fan of ferras.....
and none of the girls are opening for my shows, I have capital cities, who I don't know at all. haha
I've just been sitting here wondering who you are because you wrote 'opening for my shows' - and read it three times before I got it  :rofl:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2014, 08:39:57 PM »
I've just been sitting here wondering who you are because you wrote 'opening for my shows' - and read it three times before I got it  :rofl:

hahahahaha!!!! duh I'm katy  ;)

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »
Oh, how nice to meet you! How are you feeling today?

hahahahaha!!!! duh I'm katy  ;)

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Lady Kenobi

• Wesley Willis
  • Choose your battles, babe. Then you'll win the war
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »

That's a part I don't understand - what about all the opening acts already signed? Kacey Musgraves etc, how can he be on every show?

Two opening acts. I've been to a few concerts where they've had two, but they do normally get a shorter set  :-\ Maybe Ferras will just have a 15/20min slot? I can't imagine they'd cut Kacey, Tegan and Sara when they're already 'names'.

So Katy won't be singing Legends Never Die with Ferras?  He'll be singing it by himself?

Or maybe she can add Legends Never Die to the setlist and she'll sing it with Ferras. I don't know... we just need wait until official announcement.

I don't think they will make and official announcement of that, surely Katy want it to be a suprise for fans to invite Ferras to sing with her Legends Never Die in her concert time/slot (not his).

05/02/2011 Purr launch (Mexico City)
03/09/2011 California Dreams Tour (Mexico City)
17/10/2014 The Prismatic World Tour (Mexico City)

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2014, 02:29:43 AM »
Proud of her  :frolickingghost: :firework:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2014, 03:58:45 AM »

i guess its just like hwo katy had DJ Skeet, and then the other opener for CDT. Maybe it will be Ferras, then which ever act will open. After all, he only has an EP at the moment. So he'll probably sing like three songs maybe and then the next act will sing maybe four? idk. i wish i could see him. I love him!
because legends never die.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2014, 06:26:59 AM »
^ Ferras will probably be on for about 20 minutes and the other acts will be on for about 30 minutes.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2014, 06:38:52 AM »
It's nothing against the artists or anything but I really don't like support acts!! Doesn't warm me up for the concert at all, especially when there's like a half hour gap between the support and the main act :twitch:

/Whinge over haha
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:29 AM »

I really hope so! That song is beautiful!
Prism: let the light in

Offline lovefor_katy

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • So much love for that Katheryn Perry.
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2014, 12:42:19 PM »
Literally, SO happy and proud of Katy. Dropped and claimed as a 'one hit wonder' and now she has her OWN lable. She went from zero to her OWN hero  :thumbzup: :firework:

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2014, 05:08:06 PM »
It looks like we will be able to purchase Ferras' EP at the merch tables. A KatyCat posted to twitter that she bought it.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2014, 06:19:43 PM »
It looks like we will be able to purchase Ferras' EP at the merch tables. A KatyCat posted to twitter that she bought it.

She bought it? I'm hearing it's being given away WITH KP purchases, lol. Either way, GREAT promo!!!