Author Topic: Katy Q&A  (Read 197 times)

Offline KatysCloud9

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • I'll soon meet her.
Katy Q&A
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:47:25 PM »
No, it's not an interview or something to put questions for Katy... I've been thinking of this since I have memory!! But whenever I tweet about it, everyone seems to ignore me. Let's see if it works here... Ok, so you know Katy does read her notifications and why don't we all tweet her to do a Q&A? I mean, I bet she's got time. So let's all say a day and whenever we see her tweet, let's tweet her to do a Q&A, but like everyone so she sees a lot of this on her tl and she does it. Idk, it's my opinion.

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Katy Q&A
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »
No, it's not an interview or something to put questions for Katy... I've been thinking of this since I have memory!! But whenever I tweet about it, everyone seems to ignore me. Let's see if it works here... Ok, so you know Katy does read her notifications and why don't we all tweet her to do a Q&A? I mean, I bet she's got time. So let's all say a day and whenever we see her tweet, let's tweet her to do a Q&A, but like everyone so she sees a lot of this on her tl and she does it. Idk, it's my opinion.
Notifications I think are the pop ups you get when a person whom you follow has tweeted something, but the few people Katy follows are not KatyCats. I found, however, that Katy is mentioned in tweets perhaps 20-30 times per minute 24/7. If she did get a long reply thread of that request she might be in a good mood and even follow it up, personally I don't like the approach of trying to tell her what to do though, I think she deserves a better approach from her fans. I'm not under the impression she's got time, I'd assume generally she tweets something, looks at it briefly a minute later, then moves on in her day's schedule; even in tour free periods things like getting to see friends and family will have to be scheduled. But what she does with a rare hour by herself perhaps I feel isn't much of my concern as her fan or KatyCat.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline KatysCloud9

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • I'll soon meet her.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 06:28:42 PM »
Notifications I think are the pop ups you get when a person whom you follow has tweeted something, but the few people Katy follows are not KatyCats. I found, however, that Katy is mentioned in tweets perhaps 20-30 times per minute 24/7. If she did get a long reply thread of that request she might be in a good mood and even follow it up, personally I don't like the approach of trying to tell her what to do though, I think she deserves a better approach from her fans. I'm not under the impression she's got time, I'd assume generally she tweets something, looks at it briefly a minute later, then moves on in her day's schedule; even in tour free periods things like getting to see friends and family will have to be scheduled. But what she does with a rare hour by herself perhaps I feel isn't much of my concern as her fan or KatyCat.

I didn't mean those notifications, I meant her tweets, the replies... And it's not that we tell her what to do, it's just a request. Like, I know we can't control her but 15 minutes won't hurt. It was just an idea I had but guess no one will follow it since no one ever can tell katy what to do, I mean... Even if we tell her, she won't do it it's her life but if she sees a lot of people tweeting it, she might probably say yes.

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 08:25:29 PM »
Katy's huge success and follower count on twitter is a con for this situation. Since, as mouse pointed out, she is tweeted a shit ton even when she's not tweeting, and even more so when she does (within 10 seconds I swear someone is tweeting offensive replies), it would make doing something like this damn near impossible. I mean, if she starts replying to a hashtag like #AskKatyPerry or something, people would quickly spam it full of hate and what have you.

I know the forum did two in the past, but it'd be hard to coordinate one now, especially with the tour just now starting up.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter