Author Topic: KATY APPRECIATION VIDEO  (Read 462 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • **Trying to let the light in**
KATY APPRECIATION VIDEO
« on: June 07, 2014, 03:41:40 PM »
BrennahBooPerry and myself, will be working on making a compilation of your videos explaining why you love her unconditionally. You must make a video of yourself explaining why you love Katy as much as you do, and then you must send it to Brennah's email address.

We would like the videos to be in by June the 15th, which gives people a little over a week to record the videos. When the editing is all done, we will find a way to relay the video to Katy herself. Thanks :)

For an example of the video, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehhD7LEDKd0

For the email to send your video here: BrennahAutumn@yahoo.com

Please do this for Katy. We know that if we all come together, this video will make Katy feel great. Thanks :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: KATY APPRECIATION VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:54:23 PM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 01:07:51 PM »
I know, I was assigned to make a new thread to share the information such as email and sample video, due date, etc. Instead of going through that big thread to find the info on it, I started a new thread to make it more... Simple?  ;)

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 01:09:10 PM »
I know, I was assigned to make a new thread to share the information such as email and sample video, due date, etc. Instead of going through that big thread to find the info on it, I started a new thread to make it more... Simple?  ;)
I think she did that so if any new Katycats see this first, they know what we are talking about.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »
I think she did that so if any new Katycats see this first, they know what we are talking about.

Sorry guys was just trying to help :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 01:16:42 PM »

Oh no it's okay. I wasn't trying to come off as mean or anything!  :'( Sorry I understand now. I just thought you were telling me that there's already a thread for this topic, I wasn't thinking that it was for other people. Don't be sorry though!

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 01:19:14 PM »

No! Thank you! I didn't even think about it! I hope I didn't come off as rude! I was glad you posted!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »

Oh no it's okay. I wasn't trying to come off as mean or anything!  :'( Sorry I understand now. I just thought you were telling me that there's already a thread for this topic, I wasn't thinking that it was for other people. Don't be sorry though!

Oh no worries! I didn't wanna tread on anyone's toes haha :) xx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 01:21:37 PM »

Thanks for the help too, the more helpers we have the more likely this thing'll get done and made  :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 01:22:32 PM »

Thanks for the help too, the more helpers we have the more likely this thing'll get done and made  :)

I run the Facebook katycats group, I can post it in there if you like? Or we can keep it strictly KPF? :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 01:24:28 PM »
idk that's up to Brennah to decide. She's the one who's gonna receive all the videos, I'm just the one spreading the news across KPF :P

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 05:19:27 PM »
All Katycats are welcome!  :thumbzup:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 03:00:43 AM »
I'll do mine later :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 03:34:01 PM »
I'll do mine later :)
That's great to hear. I'm gonna make mine soon as well. I just don't know what to say. Still very nervous about it, but I'm gonna do it for her. She deserves to know how much we adore her (which she already knows I'm sure) <3

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 02:20:51 AM »
Yay mines all in :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.