Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Arēna Rīga - Riga, LV - March 15th 2015  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
Prismatic Tour @ Arēna Rīga - Riga, LV - March 15th 2015
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:34:13 AM »
 :hehe:

Offline KatyAndGagaForever

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat, Monster
KatyCat and Monster

Offline aimee81094

• Wannabe
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Arēna Rīga - Riga, LV - March 15th 2015
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:59:31 PM »
I'll be attending this show too!! I have RS tickets, myself and another katycat are flying from the UK :) :) :)

Offline Libzkp

• Out to Lunch
  • Ginger Sunflower
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 12:16:59 PM »
THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY SHOW AHHHHH :xxx: :xxx: :firework:
Olivia/LibzKP
Gave Katy sunflowers in the crowd at a few UK PWT shows and now Josh uses my Sunflowers on his double bass... No that's not a double entendre.
04/04/11 and 26/10/11 California Dreams Tour Birmingham.
Jingle Bell Ball 2013
13/05/14, 23/05/14, 24/05/14 The Prismatic World Tour Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester
15/03/15 The Prismatic World Tour Riga

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • I just realised I felt in love with Katy Perry!!!
Prismatic World Tour @ Arena Riga
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 08:13:31 AM »
Hello all the KatyCats!!! So Katy's Prismatic tour will be back in Europe tomorrow and there is a show scheduled on March 15th @ Arena Riga. I have Reflection section ticket and can't wait to see her! Are there more KatyCats who will get prismatic at Riga??? ;) So excited!
We live in the world with so much darkness and negativity and I truly believe that Katy brings that needed ray of light in our lives!!! Bring it on Katy!

Offline Libzkp

• Out to Lunch
  • Ginger Sunflower
Re: Prismatic World Tour @ Arena Riga
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 02:50:12 PM »
Hello all the KatyCats!!! So Katy's Prismatic tour will be back in Europe tomorrow and there is a show scheduled on March 15th @ Arena Riga. I have Reflection section ticket and can't wait to see her! Are there more KatyCats who will get prismatic at Riga??? ;) So excited!

Me and Aimee (who already commented on this thread) are both is RS too! I'm sure we will see you! Very excited  :pinkbow:
Olivia/LibzKP
Gave Katy sunflowers in the crowd at a few UK PWT shows and now Josh uses my Sunflowers on his double bass... No that's not a double entendre.
Jingle Bell Ball 2013
13/05/14, 23/05/14, 24/05/14 The Prismatic World Tour Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 04:36:32 AM »
I am so excited too... Time is my worst enemy now!!! Just can't wait!!! What time you think it is best to start waiting in line??? Maybe around noon? ;D
We live in the world with so much darkness and negativity and I truly believe that Katy brings that needed ray of light in our lives!!! Bring it on Katy!

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 04:41:11 AM »
Also from what country you both are? ;P

Offline Libzkp

• Out to Lunch
  • Ginger Sunflower
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 06:22:33 AM »
Also from what country you both are? ;P

We are both from the UK. We aren't sure about queueing times, we haven't decided ourselves yet haha. Are you from latvia??
Olivia/LibzKP
Jingle Bell Ball 2013

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 07:08:25 AM »
No, I am from Lithuania! We are Latvian's neibhours haha ;D I think I will start queing about noon so I will be able to stand at the tip of triangle and give Katy letter and a small present which I will buy in a couple of days. If I can ask why you are not going to see her in London or other UK city? More exact why you chouse Latvia? ;)
P.S. sorry for my english it's FAR FAR from perfect ;DDD

Offline Libzkp

• Out to Lunch
  • Ginger Sunflower
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 07:25:24 AM »
No, I am from Lithuania! We are Latvian's neibhours haha ;D I think I will start queing about noon so I will be able to stand at the tip of triangle and give Katy letter and a small present which I will buy in a couple of days. If I can ask why you are not going to see her in London or other UK city? More exact why you chouse Latvia? ;)
P.S. sorry for my english it's FAR FAR from perfect ;DDD

No your English is very good! And oh that will be nice, have you seen katy before? I'm sure noon will be early enough! Me and Aimee both went to a few dates in the UK but both wanted to see her again and decided to go to Europe as flights are usually pretty cheap and easy to get. When we were adding up the cost of it all latvia was pretty cheap which is always a bonus, but also there was still RS tickets left and we had to do it haha! Also it's my birthday that week so it'll be cool to spend my birthday week in a country I've never been and seeing katy again!  So excited!!
Olivia/LibzKP
Jingle Bell Ball 2013

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 09:50:34 AM »
Yaeh I'm so excited too.. :DD I think it will be best bday present for you. Maybe you coulb apply for the opportunity to go on stage and sit on Katy's throne? I sa KPF added this to their oppurtunities list! It woul be amazing!!! Also it will be my first time when I will see Katy and my first concert ever!!! ;)

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »
Also it seems that tickets in Riga is defenetily cheaper than in the rest of EU. :DDD Where you and your friend are planning to stand? At the tip, sides or near the front of stage? ;)

Offline Libzkp

• Out to Lunch
  • Ginger Sunflower
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 12:35:06 PM »
Also it seems that tickets in Riga is defenetily cheaper than in the rest of EU. :DDD Where you and your friend are planning to stand? At the tip, sides or near the front of stage? ;)

Getting on stage for birthday would be amazing! I'm just so happy to be seeing her again so regardless she will make my birthday amazing! Yes riga was a lot cheaper! Maybe the tip, depends on the day though I suppose. Ahh you will love it! Her shows are always amazing you're going to have the best time especially in RS!
Olivia/LibzKP
Jingle Bell Ball 2013

Offline Raimisx9

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 01:33:11 PM »
I'm sure about it! I just can't stop watching all the youtube videos from her prismatic tour! The stage, vocals, outfits and Katy hesrelf just looks amazing!
P.S. KatyCats are so kind!!! ;)