Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Hallenstadion Zürich - Zurich, CH - March 1st 2015  (Read 371 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline TeamPerry_____

• Wannabe
  • Swiss KatyCat
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Hallenstadion Zürich - Zurich, CH - March 1st 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 02:22:05 PM »
I'm going to this Date soooo excited  :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower:

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »
I'm going to this Date soooo excited  :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower:

Yay. Glad to see another Swiss fan in here. :) Will be there with my friends too. Cannot wait to see this show again! :D

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:54:45 PM »
It will be my first time there!! Question: People queue from super early morning there?
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:18:01 PM »
It will be my first time there!! Question: People queue from super early morning there?

Well it really depends to be honest. Usually Swiss people are not really into queuing up, but for some gigs people queue up waaay early. For the CDT I got to the venue pretty late because I had to work the entire day and I still got a decent spot. Not front row of course, but still okay. So it really depends on where you wanna be standing. I think because it's probably going to be pretty cold at the beginning of March chances are that people will not be queuing up very early. Plus many have probably bought Early Entry or Reflection Section tickets anyway...so if you get there sometime in the early afternoon you should be fine in my opinion, but of course I can be wrong about that....

Offline Xulah

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »

Well it really depends to be honest. Usually Swiss people are not really into queuing up, but for some gigs people queue up waaay early. For the CDT I got to the venue pretty late because I had to work the entire day and I still got a decent spot. Not front row of course, but still okay. So it really depends on where you wanna be standing. I think because it's probably going to be pretty cold at the beginning of March chances are that people will not be queuing up very early. Plus many have probably bought Early Entry or Reflection Section tickets anyway...so if you get there sometime in the early afternoon you should be fine in my opinion, but of course I can be wrong about that....
I didn't thought about the weather... it's very cold in there, isn't it?

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 03:19:38 AM »

It is unfortunately, yes...at least usually in February/March there will be snow. But you never know these days with climate change....

Offline Xulah

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »

It is unfortunately, yes...at least usually in February/March there will be snow. But you never know these days with climate change....
oh man... it'll be a hard time I think hahaha

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 03:39:21 AM »

oh man... it'll be a hard time I think hahaha

Yeah I think so, unfortunately. I hate when gigs are announced in winter around here. Especially if you wanna queue up or wait for the acts afterwards at the venue. It gets soooo freezing sometimes. And even worse when it rains or snows. But well...I am a complete sun-child, i.e. I just looooove summer and I only feel really alive when the sun is shining *haha*...so I am probably the wrong person to talk about winter in our country! :P