Author Topic: The first time I see Katy Live  (Read 286 times)

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
The first time I see Katy Live
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:27 AM »
Hi everyone! this is Dani from Spain

I've been a katycat since 2008, when Katy first came to Spain, but my parents didn't allow me to go because I was so young to go to a concert (I was like 10 years old lmao) and she didn't do the CDT in Spain so I've never seen her live.

But today I have woken up with a tweet of Katy saying that she had released the european dates for the PWT, and I will probably go to the PWT in barcelona, Spain and in Montpellier, France, which is so near from Spain.

These are going to be my first Katy Perry concerts and I'm excited, I'm anxious, I can't believe that after 6 years being a fan I'm going to see her!!!

I don't know, I wanted to write this on the forum because you'll probably understand me, and you know how it feels.

How was your first time seeing her live?  :) :) :)

Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: The first time I see Katy Live
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 05:10:04 AM »
I saw Katy for the first time on the CDT and it was amazing. You will have a blast. Katy's concerts are awesome and fun.  :)
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:04:21 AM »
Awesome Dani! I just went to my first ever show and had a blast! Enjoy!!!
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »
I just went to my first show (CDT) in London with Eurostar high speed train and watched from far far away seats. It prepared me to enjoy my second CDT standing. However the box office collection opened at 18:00 and I like thrown back in the queue from 9:00 spot to a 18:00 everybody-is-coming-now spot
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline EmiNicora

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 02:24:56 PM »
Increíble!  Viajé a España en diciembre 2013, me quede hasta febrero 2014, me hubiese gustado estar allá cuando vaya, si solo hubiese esperado un año más... pero me equivoqué de año jajaja... igual sigo esperando que de las fechas para Argentina, que es donde vivo...Ojalá lo disfrutes, debes estar muy feliz!! :strawberry:
I admire her since 2010. I love her personality, I know she is an amazing person and her songs are all I need to feel good. Argentina loves Katy Perry

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
I saw Katy for the first time June 7th, 2011 in Atlanta, GA on CDT. I dont remember much about it due to an accident that has caused me memory loss, but I do remember the feeling, and I know it was the most amazing day of my life. What I do remember is a little foggy, but still makes me smile nearly three years later! You will love it.   

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 10:51:24 PM »
I saw Katy at the 2013 VMAs when Katy got under the Brooklyn Bridge to sing Roar...my first ever live performace I've ever attended too. The days and hours created so many butterflies in my stomach. Once I saw her on stage, I was blown away! Just being around a crowd all looking for KP to perform was so special and so exciting. I even caught myself on MTV for about 6 seconds  :hehe: . And then I threw an hour-and-a-half wait for her to come out and take a picture with me! It was easily one of the best nights of my life, if not THE BEST.  :xx: :dreamboat:

Could have been better if I brought a friend or had talked to Katy after getting the pic, but I couldn't complain...still an awesome night!!

I'm easily convinced that her tours (especially Prismatic) will be 10x more fun and exciting, so I would love to see her on show someday...

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Cause a double rainbow it's hard to find.
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »
I have never seen Katy live! I turned into a KatyCat like one month before she did CDT in Mexico but I had no chance bc school and you know... This time I'm skipping school for a week just to see Katy, wrong thing but it's my only chance! So excited to go to the PWT two nights!

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline LegendaryPerry

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 08:43:46 PM »
Last time Katy was in my country i couln't go see her bc a lot of things happened and i was so depressed, this year i'm seeing her for the first time ever as well ahhh, i'm so excited :firework: :frolickingghost:

Offline KatysWeirdness

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Minnie
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »
I haven't seen her live, I became a KatyCat like really hardcore in 2010-11 ish, even tho I have loved her ever since 2009, but anyway, couldn't make it to the CDT cause medical reasons but this year it was a must to attend the PWT so I'm seeing her for the first time ever on OCT  :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

Offline DianiniKat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • One of the boys!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »
I died slowly  :dreamboat:
CDT ...It was a September 3,2011 in the "Palacio de los deportes" in Mexico..it was AMAZING
 :rofl: :dreamboat: :rofl: :dreamboat:
♥ Katy Perry ♥
I will love you UNCONDITIONALLY
17*10*2014

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 02:14:13 PM »
I've seen her 6 times so far (the first time was on the Hello Katy Tour) and I swear she gets better every time. All the shows are amazing, you'll have the time of your life.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »
The first time I saw her perform live was in the 2009 edition of the MTV VMA's ... but on television * We will, we will ROCK YOU *  :lol:

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 11:44:18 PM »
I saw her live for the first time on the California Dreams tour in Philadelphia. I bought the tickets for me and my boyfriend, but we broke up a two months before the show and everyone I tried to get to go with me kept bailing! so eventually I asked this girl I worked with, and we had never hung out before, but we made the hour and a half drive and we have been good friends ever since :)

the show was so much fun, we ended up buying tickets to see her at Madison Square Garden the same year. Totally worth it :) :angelpop:

and now as I am only a little over a month away from my PWT I am getting all those butterfly feelings in my tummy as each day ends! I can't wait to see her again. I've honestly watched videos and cried I'm that excited hahaha you will have such a great time!

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 06:13:40 AM »
Oh yay, I am so happy that you will be getting to see her next year for the first time. :) And also for anyone else who will be seeing her soon.  :xx:

I actually became a KatyCat in 2008 when I kissed a girl was released, but I was not able to attend her show in my country at that time. However I went to the CDT, which was brilliant and my first time seeing her and in retrospect I wish I had been able to travel abroad for this show. With PWT I really didn't want to miss out on anything, so I travelled to LA for the Prism release party (which is also where I was lucky enough to meet Katy for the first (and so far last) time), went to Belfast for her first two shows of the new tour and also saw her perform at the 4 London shows in May. By the beginning of next year I will probably have seen the PWT show about 10 times and will have spent a fortune on travelling and merch etc., but it's definitely all worth it. *haha*