Author Topic: ANGRY WITH HATERS  (Read 384 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
ANGRY WITH HATERS
« on: June 02, 2014, 02:56:57 AM »
I'm terribly angry with all the Katy haters that are always on Katy's life performances saying "talentless bitch" and "awful singing lol" (these are all real comments btw)
Okay, I think all of us Katy Cats know that sometimes Katy can be off with her vocals, but saying she's talentless is absolutely terrible. It seems to me as though all of Katy's "bad" performances have millions of views with a pool full of hater comments, were as her amazing and absolutely BEAUTIFUL performances have a couple thousand, with no haters. Idk just thought I'd share this, because it's been making me very, VERY angry recently...

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: ANGRY WITH HATERS
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 05:04:26 AM »
Don't let them bother you. Ignore them.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »
I've posted about this a lot in the past.

Offline S-Toni

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • Starting living outside of da box!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:23:15 AM »
i can totally understand you.
I'm a fan since 2008 and always ignored them but this year i noticed i also get very annoyed/aggressive by those comments.
 you can express your opionion but .. it's always the same and there are tons of shit Little Monsters.
Whenever Billboard posts something about Katy you'll only see comments like "copykatycat" or "#FLOPRISM",
 "can't even sing live!"

always the same -.-

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:54:09 PM »
Back before I was on the forum I was always stanning for Katy on YouTube and there are so many people who are on there who are just wrong and have no idea and as a fan it can be very frustrating to see. I think the best idea is just to not pay attention to it, it became so much easier for me to not care about what haters say about Katy when I joined KPF and was surrounded by positivity instead of the shit people talk about Katy on other websites. I just started to realise that Katy has enough success and fans around the world for haters not to matter. Not letting it get to you is the best.

And Toni, I remember when I used to see you on YouTube defending Katy too ;)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Tori_Rose

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 01:39:51 PM »
I've never understood the need to hate on other people, famous or otherwise and especially all this rivalry between fan bases.  I wish people would channel their energy into something more productive..but let it be their bad karma, not yours :)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »
Those things, I believe, have become bigger since Katy has become bigger. There is a certain dynamic in that, and I've read a reply thread to one of Miley Cyrus' tweets which was worse than anything I've seen in Katy's tweet threads even. So, she's not the only one, Miley, Selena etc, they all get it. Where articles and YouTube are concerned, they always prove with their 'arguments' that they don't know anything about Katy ('...at least X writes her own songs, at least X plays an instrument...') - Sometimes now I just state the true facts in my own comment, and flag a few as 'inappropriate' on YouTube, and on twitter I go through 5-10 depending on what I see which I report as spam - mainly because of what Katy said herself - 'out of sight, out of the mind'.
 Katy is not the only one who can't always be perfect in imperfect TV setups, I've heard Lady Gaga struggling with those, too, and many others. So, that's not even something typical for Katy, but for everybody.
It isn't even Katy they're after, it's an outlet for them while being frustrated mainly over things in their own life. If somebody else was in Katy's place instead it would still be the same.
It isn't difficult to understand that it makes you angry, but remember that it doesn't matter a thing what people, generally just kids, say or think about her not knowing the simplest facts about her anyway.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline hbhb97

• Jaw-Dropping
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 02:33:40 PM »
Well you shouldn't really read comments on youtube much because they're always full of garbage

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:02 PM »
i can totally understand you.
I'm a fan since 2008 and always ignored them but this year i noticed i also get very annoyed/aggressive by those comments.
 you can express your opionion but .. it's always the same and there are tons of shit Little Monsters.
Whenever Billboard posts something about Katy you'll only see comments like "copykatycat" or "#FLOPRISM",
 "can't even sing live!"

always the same -.-
Exactly! It pisses me off that Little Monsters feel the need to put us down and call Katy so many insults. It doesn't make any sense! Katy LITERALLY did NOTHING! She just sings. I understand if you don't like it, that's fine. But to call her a talentless bitch who can't sing live and copies Gaga (who seemed to copy everything off of Madonna  :rofl:), that's just disgusting. They don't understand Katy hears these things through Twitter, and probably sometimes through Youtube comments. And there's this one duded named Sploge Furrer who needs to be banned from Youtube. He's on EVERY live performance Katy does saying how it "sucks"

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 03:03:34 PM »
Well you shouldn't really read comments on youtube much because they're always full of garbage
I know I shouldn't, it's an accident. I scroll down to comment how amazing it was, and there I see thousands of comments saying "LOL THIS BITCH CANT SING FOR SHIT"

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
Don't feed the trolls. Those people making horrible comments are just looking for attention.  Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.  Thumbs down the hate and move on  :)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 03:09:59 PM »
I know I shouldn't, it's an accident. I scroll down to comment how amazing it was, and there I see thousands of comments saying "LOL THIS BITCH CANT SING FOR SHIT"
I know those comment threads but like I meant to say before they post similar stuff on other things - we tend to spend a lot of time looking at Katy on youtube and so we tend to see only that, but it isn't just there, I mean not just in Katy videos.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katykicksass

• Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 03:10:14 PM »
The people who keep saying she can't sing, need to go to one of her concerts.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 06:48:28 PM »
Don't feed the trolls. Those people making horrible comments are just looking for attention.  Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.  Thumbs down the hate and move on  :)

:thumbzup: Yes I agree definitely the most important thing you can do is just ignore the horrible comments that people write. No matter how hard it may be, getting into a argument doesn't solve anything and when you argue you're just giving trolls enjoyment.

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 08:10:22 PM »
I completely understand. It upsets me as how cruel people can be.