Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ O2 World - Hamburg, GE - March 12th 2015  (Read 1715 times)

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
Re: Prismatic Tour @ O2 World - Hamburg, GE - March 12th 2015
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2014, 06:14:28 AM »
we'll all have to defs meet up and celebrate. =D  :frolickingghost:

Yes we do! It's going to be great. And my first time in Hamburg as well. Soo excited!  :xx: :xx:

It's a great city...i live here since a couple of years

Sounds great! :D One of my friends who is coming with me to the gig is actually from Hamburg, so I bet we're gonna do lots of sight seeing too. *haha* I am really looking forward to meeting up with all you guys at the gig, though. :D Do you all have Reflection Section tickets too??

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2014, 09:00:53 PM »

Yes we do! It's going to be great. And my first time in Hamburg as well. Soo excited!  :xx: :xx:

Sounds great! :D One of my friends who is coming with me to the gig is actually from Hamburg, so I bet we're gonna do lots of sight seeing too. *haha* I am really looking forward to meeting up with all you guys at the gig, though. :D Do you all have Reflection Section tickets too??

I have general standing early entry.
because legends never die.

Offline sunnyeire

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Katycat
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2014, 03:03:28 AM »

how long are you going to stay in hamburg?
I have a RS ticket yes! =))) sooo excited

Offline Heartbeat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat since 2008
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2014, 06:17:37 PM »
I bought a RS ticket :-)

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 03:19:05 AM »

Oh yay!! So we're gonna have a blast in that RS!  :dreamboat:
And I don't know yet how long I'll be staying in Hamburg. A couple of days probably if I can take that much time off work. Either way I am already excited!  :xx: :xx: :xx:

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2014, 04:39:18 AM »
Im not going RS. :( but ill still see you all in line. haha.

Offline sunnyeire

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Katycat
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2014, 04:37:18 PM »

And I don't know yet how long I'll be staying in Hamburg. A couple of days probably if I can take that much time off work. Either way I am already excited!  :xx: :xx: :xx:

absolutely! epic pre party i would say =)
I will take at least thursday a day off...maybe also on friday! not sure if i will be able to work the following day! daydreaming and minding children...not a good combination!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2014, 10:42:25 PM »

I will take at least thursday a day off...maybe also on friday! not sure if i will be able to work the following day! daydreaming and minding children...not a good combination!

anyone going to berlin the next day? haha have no idea how im going to go lining up so late from having to get to Berlin from Hamburg. ahah

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2014, 05:55:10 AM »

*haha* I know what you mean...going back to work after a gig is never a good idea. I bascially needed to recover for about 1 week after the Belfast gigs, because I was just completely dazed still when I got home. *haha* And the bad part was, that when I finally was back into work-mode I went to London for her 4 London shows..and after that of course it took me even longer to accept the fact that I had to wait for a while to see Katy again and just get back into business as usual!

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2014, 05:58:01 AM »

anyone going to berlin the next day? haha have no idea how im going to go lining up so late from having to get to Berlin from Hamburg. ahah

Oh you are awesome!!  :xx: I really wish I could join you and go to Berlin too. But I have done sooo many crazy things when it comes to Katy and this tour, that I really cannot afford going to yet another gig after Hamburg (neither financially and especially not physically...the 4 London shows were such an overkill, that I was sick an entire week once I got back home from London! *haha* It was all worth it, though and I would definitely do it again!  :xx:

Offline sunnyeire

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Katycat
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2014, 12:01:33 PM »

*haha* I know what you mean...going back to work after a gig is never a good idea. I bascially needed to recover for about 1 week after the Belfast gigs, because I was just completely dazed still when I got home. *haha* And the bad part was, that when I finally was back into work-mode I went to London for her 4 London shows..and after that of course it took me even longer to accept the fact that I had to wait for a while to see Katy again and just get back into business as usual!

would be great if you could earn your money with going to concerts! =)
are you from the UK?
a few years ago i remember I was in Dublin and Katy had a concert there...i just couldn't go, because I was actually working. that was the worst. I've just seen her once so far! =(

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2014, 01:52:05 PM »

would be great if you could earn your money with going to concerts! =)
are you from the UK?
a few years ago i remember I was in Dublin and Katy had a concert there...i just couldn't go, because I was actually working. that was the worst. I've just seen her once so far! =(

Oh yes, absolutely. That would be my dream job! *haha*

And no, I am from Switzerland. My job lets me be rather flexible though, so I was able to travel to Belfast and the UK in just one month.
I am really sorry you missed out on Katy in Dublin though..and also that you were not able to see her more often yet. But there will be more chances in the future for sure! xoxox

Offline sunnyeire

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Katycat
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2014, 03:34:02 PM »
well...if the prices will keep up like this...I'm sure i won't see her more often! I moved back to germany last year and my flat is still not finished because of the crazy gone up prices of concerts!

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2014, 02:29:16 PM »
well...if the prices will keep up like this...I'm sure i won't see her more often! I moved back to germany last year and my flat is still not finished because of the crazy gone up prices of concerts!

So sorry to hear that, honey. But you know fingers crossed...you never know. Maybe there will be a chance after all. And otherwise there will always be another tour. I was not able to see her a lot during the CDT either, because I did not have the kind of cash. But now after university I started a decent job and am trying to save up for all the gigs and travelling. Of course I will be missing out on other stuff instead, but this is worth it. But yeah, I just meant to say, it was not always like this for me either and therefore the same thing can happen to you too. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, anyway, that you get to see her more often!!  :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Offline Hanni2010

• Real Fan
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:30 PM »
So know anybody off you, if get a M&G Contest or something to meet katy?