Author Topic: Hot dreams or fantasies about Katy?  (Read 322 times)

Offline InLoveWithU

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Hot dreams or fantasies about Katy?
« on: May 31, 2014, 05:44:38 AM »
Hi,

I know it can seems strange but I often dream about Katy in a "hot" way... Am I the only one?
Does someone wanna talk about it on PM?

Does it happen to girls also??

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • The prismatic way of life :-)
Re: Hot dreams or fantasies about Katy?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 07:15:53 AM »
I saw that your inbox was full, so I'm going to be a little out there worth this...yes I do have dreams and fantasies of Katy, especially every other night I sleep. Most of my dreams usually look like her music videos, but only twisted to seem my personal fall-in-love stories. When the Roar video came out, it wasn't long before I started fantasizing different imaginations of me landing on the island and eventually romancing her.

I think this happens a lot because I'm starting to feel like Katy is my "ideal woman" even though she's only a celebrity and I'm just one guy out of millions who appreciates her in some way.

I hope I haven't posted anything that goes beyond forum rules; I'm just being open, true, and honest.

Offline Black_Kitty

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Meow
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »
I'm a woman and prefere men (i'm in a relationship with a guy and whole my life i was with guys). I like Katy's music, her outfits on the stage are always cool and she is beautiful but i had never any hot fantasies about her and even about any other woman. Not in that way.

This thread is a bit weird, isn't it?  ???

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 09:50:29 PM »
I'm a woman and prefere men (i'm in a relationship with a guy and whole my life i was with guys). I like Katy's music, her outfits on the stage are always cool and she is beautiful but i had never any hot fantasies about her and even about any other woman. Not in that way.

Yes, I had a strange feeling with this when I saw it first.  :lol: But what I was always wondering is really, what is it like for a female to be 'fangurling' while attracted only to males though? - I'm a male who is into women and that's my enthusiasm for Katy, I see her as the woman I'd like to be with. But I could never get as obsessed as all that (like millions of girls do with Katy) over somebody of my own sex, not in the way of posters, wanting to meet him by all means, crying if I don't meet him, thinking about him all the time etc - so much emotion I can only have about a woman, as a man - it's a bit of a mystery to me.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 09:52:10 PM by TheMouse »

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 06:08:46 AM »

Yes, I had a strange feeling with this when I saw it first.  :lol: But what I was always wondering is really, what is it like for a female to be 'fangurling' while attracted only to males though? - I'm a male who is into women and that's my enthusiasm for Katy, I see her as the woman I'd like to be with. But I could never get as obsessed as all that (like millions of girls do with Katy) over somebody of my own sex, not in the way of posters, wanting to meet him by all means, crying if I don't meet him, thinking about him all the time etc - so much emotion I can only have about a woman, as a man - it's a bit of a mystery to me.
That's an excellent point, I've never looked at it like that before. Now I understand why my brother and my dad think I'm secretly a lesbian ha :theface: I'm one of those girls who cries like mad when Katy is on TV never mind seeing her in person at a show and I'm not attracted to women at all. I could explain the reasons why I'm that enthusiastic about my love for her and always fangirl like mad but it'll be an extremely long paragraph. :lol:

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline InLoveWithU

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 09:05:55 AM »
I saw that your inbox was full

Sorry for that, it seems like the forum allows me to have only one MP at a time.

Yes, this threads can looks weird but hey, after all, what's wrong on thinking about Katy in a sexual way? She's so sexy. I asked here because I know that some girls here find her really hot too.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »
Course I have! I'm a guy, and she's a BEAUTIFUL woman. And she's talented so that sorta makes it better  :dreamboat:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:24:57 PM by katypfan1999 »

Offline DianiniKat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • One of the boys!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 09:59:48 PM »
xD OMFG! ...I only dreamed that I met her  :dreamboat:
♥ Katy Perry ♥
I will love you UNCONDITIONALLY
17*10*2014