Author Topic: More Emoticons?  (Read 271 times)

Offline kewlkatycat

• Purrrfection
  • ♥ ρrιςϻατιϲ ϝrυιτ ♥
More Emoticons?
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:42:27 AM »
Hai guys,
I have been unable to access the KPF recently so I have been on a Lana Del Rey forum for it is the only one I can access (don't feel betrayed, the KPF will forever be my home) and one thing I really like is their variety of emoticons. They have icon- sized images (some. JPEG and some GIF) of Lana (And some not Lana) as emoticons. So one idea that I thought is if we could add some Katy GIFs to our emoticon gallery. And this thread could be where fellow members may post suggestions and requests on what they'd like to be added (an image along with the. :key:) and Moderators can add them if they like people's requests.
If Mods do not like this idea, just simply delete this thread, it is just a suggestion I think would be cool!  :thumbzup:

KatyCat #22501!
Fourteen-year-old KatyCat Lanatic and LolitaLover.
One of the Boys foreva!:strawberry:
AntoKatyCat is my Sorella ♥
I'm on Tumblr: http://www.chicaperrycola.tumblr.com
Seeing Katy in:

Online TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: More Emoticons?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 06:49:57 AM »
Hai guys,
I have been unable to access the KPF recently so I have been on a Lana Del Rey forum for it is the only one I can access (don't feel betrayed, the KPF will forever be my home) and one thing I really like is their variety of emoticons. They have icon- sized images (some. JPEG and some GIF) of Lana (And some not Lana) as emoticons. So one idea that I thought is if we could add some Katy GIFs to our emoticon gallery. And this thread could be where fellow members may post suggestions and requests on what they'd like to be added (an image along with the. :key:) and Moderators can add them if they like people's requests.
If Mods do not like this idea, just simply delete this thread, it is just a suggestion I think would be cool!  :thumbzup:
I think we generally need some updated stuff -  I mean, peacocks and cupcakes are cute, but... Know what I mean... ?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 04:55:53 AM »
Hai guys,
I think we generally need some updated stuff -  I mean, peacocks and cupcakes are cute, but... Know what I mean... ?

Yes, cupcakes, peacocks and fireworks are too Tenage Dream, now we need sunflowers, rainbows and tigers!  :thumbzup:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 09:15:23 PM »
Hai guys,

Yes, cupcakes, peacocks and fireworks are too Tenage Dream, now we need sunflowers, rainbows and tigers!  :thumbzup:

Yeah! more "prismatic" emoticons  ;)

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Trying to fulfill my dream of meeting Katy.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 01:32:09 AM »
Yeah, I agree with this. We need some new prismatic emojis :pinkbow:

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline kewlkatycat

• Purrrfection
  • ♥ ρrιςϻατιϲ ϝrυιτ ♥
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 03:55:31 AM »
I agree with you guys, but I think we should have Katy emoticons, too. I mean, Katy can make some cute faces!
If you guys have emoticons you'd like to be on here, post a reply with the emoticon as an image or gif format and type a :keyword: you'd like it to be and maybe a Mod might see this post and consider it!

KatyCat #22501!
Fourteen-year-old KatyCat Lanatic and LolitaLover.
One of the Boys foreva!:strawberry:
AntoKatyCat is my Sorella ♥
I'm on Tumblr: http://www.chicaperrycola.tumblr.com
Seeing Katy in:

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 02:07:44 PM »
I like the emoticons, but sometimes I need more  :theface:

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »
Hai guys,

Yeah! more "prismatic" emoticons  ;)
I want new emoticons from PRISM, I need them ♥