Author Topic: Please help me!  (Read 289 times)

Offline Katyscandycane

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Please help me!
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:03:33 AM »
I am totally new to this forum and I have no idea how to work it! Which is super embarrassing.
Hope everyone has enjoyed the prismatic world tour so far! It's my birthday in Feb and I know its been said that Katy might be coming to Europe then!! It will be my 21st Birthday and I'm really hoping to go to 2/3 shows in France/Spain.  :firework:   :xxx:
However, I will be going alone! So if there is any KatyCats also thinking of doing this leg of the tour then please contact me @KatysCandyCane on twitter :) I guess it would suck to spend my 21st birthday celebrating alone!?

Thankyou!
Chloe xxx  :kittypurry:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: Please help me!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:43:31 PM »
There's no real trick here.  You just click on different threads, read through the posts, and respond if you want to chime in!  There are different boards for information about tour, events, songs, games, etc.

Aw, I hope she does come around your birthday!  That would make for the best present ever!  I'm sure there are plenty of people on the forum from your area.  Once she announces the dates, you can comment in that specific thread for the show you're going to meet up with other Katycats who are also attending!  I would love to join you, but alas I'm from California and plane tickets are a bit out of my budget at the moment!  ;)

Offline KatysCloud9

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • I'll soon meet her.
Re: Please help me!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 05:34:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum! You're gonna have a great tie  here.

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram