Author Topic: Living life as a KatyCat  (Read 1364 times)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Re: Living life as a KatyCat
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »
I think if anyone didn't know I was would know by now as it's literally the only thing I've talked about since seeing her live on this tour. So glad to have found this forum! Being a katycat is the best feeling everrrrrrrrr :firework:

:thumbzup: :goyou:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: Living life as a KatyCat
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »
haha I'm happy people are as obsessed and nuts over Katy, and sort of feel self-conscious about it, as I am! Every time Katy comes on people look at me and say, "Colleen, it's your girl!" I wear all of my Katy shirts usually once a week, and have posters on my wall. I use to have a huge wall of Katy and other celebrities but took it down because it started looking dirty. People at school know how obsessed I am and my friend even has me in her phone as "Colleen Perry" I'm not ashamed of it, but at 17 other girls are obsessing over boys and clothes and stuff, and here I am crying over Katy! Not that there is anything wrong with it. I think also Katy has such a meaning in my life and I see her more of a best friend that some sort of celebrity crush or something.
Prism: let the light in