Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Vector Arena (2) - Auckland, NZ - December 20th 2014  (Read 266 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline bazzer

• Wannabe
This is the show I'll be trying to get tickets to. Update next week!

Does anyone know if reflection section is available for separate purchase for NZ, or only through the $500 VIP packages?

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
I'm going!!  :pinkbow:

Does anyone know if reflection section is available for separate purchase for NZ, or only through the $500 VIP packages?
I just assumed RS would be done same as Auz.. so there's normal GA and RS tickets and then there's also VIP GA and RS... but I don't know .. I'm worried now  :twitch:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline KiwiKatyCat

• Wannabe
  • "beep beep, who's got the keys to my jeep?"
YAY!!! gonna be an amazing weekend!!! so pumped  :rofl: :thumbzup: :katycat4:
soy excited for Prismatic World Tour  <3
@KatysHotCheetos

Offline bazzer

• Wannabe

I just assumed RS would be done same as Auz.. so there's normal GA and RS tickets and then there's also VIP GA and RS... but I don't know .. I'm worried now  :twitch:
When I asked this question there wasn't any indication that you could get RS on its own. I asked Dainty and they pointed to the concert info which had been updated!

Tried to buy tickets to RS in the Visa presale on Tuesday, but they charge an extra $12.50 per ticket. WTF? I hope it's not a mistake but I decided to wait until today's presale to buy them. I hope it's not as ultra exclusive as they make out. I will be gutted if I miss out on RS! Especially when I had two tickets in my cart and threw them back over $12.50!

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs

When I asked this question there wasn't any indication that you could get RS on its own. I asked Dainty and they pointed to the concert info which had been updated!

Tried to buy tickets to RS in the Visa presale on Tuesday, but they charge an extra $12.50 per ticket. WTF? I hope it's not a mistake but I decided to wait until today's presale to buy them. I hope it's not as ultra exclusive as they make out. I will be gutted if I miss out on RS! Especially when I had two tickets in my cart and threw them back over $12.50!
Yeah RS is by itself and I tried to get pre-sale on Tuesday for RS and I didn't get it for this date, but i'll try again today :) Good luck!
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline bazzer

• Wannabe
Yeah RS is by itself and I tried to get pre-sale on Tuesday for RS and I didn't get it for this date, but i'll try again today :) Good luck!
Now I'm even more worried, but I am pretty fast! :) Good luck to you too!

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
I got them!! AHHHH  :yay: I swear they go on sale at like 8.59 and 30 seconds :P Did you get your tickets okay? :)

EDIT: They've already sold out of RS  :o
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:07:10 PM by Iced Diamonds »
Katycat #2407

Offline bazzer

• Wannabe
I got them!! AHHHH  :yay: I swear they go on sale at like 8.59 and 30 seconds :P Did you get your tickets okay? :)
Relief! Yep, got 'em. They used to always go on sale at 16s past the hour, now it's a couple of minutes early according to my clock. I probably need to sync it. I'm just F5ing for 5 minutes anyway!

Offline WhoeverWhateverWhenever

• Wannabe
  • Heavy is the head that wears the ♔
I have never seen a concert sell so fast. Well jealous of you lucky ducks who got tickets. :kittypurry: Prices elsewhere are CRAZY, heading towards $1000 for 2 tickets!! How did they manage to get there mitts on so many?!  ???

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Vector Arena (2) - Auckland, NZ - December 20th 2014
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 09:23:17 AM »
 Missed out. I'm so devastated. I was going to take my mum. Coz she wanted to see totga. And roar. :( lol.
because legends never die.