Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Vector Arena (1) - Auckland, NZ - December 19th 2014  (Read 302 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com

Offline katycatnz

• Wannabe
Ahhh I'm soo excited. I'll be trying to get tickwts next week either for this show or the 20th. I can't wait to see her live again. She's a great performer and entertainer and people always underestimate her!
KATY CAT NZ

May 7 2011- California Dreams Tour AUCKLAND, NZ
December 19 2014- Prismatic World Tour- AUCKLAND, NZ

Also met Katy on 7/5/11 thanks to KPF <3 <3

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
I'm going!!  :pinkbow: Is there any katycat catch ups?
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Im going. ahah im not from NZ but im going. ahhaa :P
because legends never die.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
Where are you from? :) it's so exciting that KPF katycats are going!
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline KiwiKatyCat

• Wannabe
  • "beep beep, who's got the keys to my jeep?"
ahhh soy excited <3 tickets go on sale in 2 days ERMAGHERD!!! 19th and 20th Dec!!!  :dreamboat: :pinkbow: :katycat4:
xox
soy excited for Prismatic World Tour  <3
@KatysHotCheetos

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Where are you from? :) it's so exciting that KPF katycats are going!

Australia. :) haha im going to get cheap seats. my family want to go. so yeah haha.
because legends never die.

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
I'm wondering if Katy's gonna bring her full/regular stage to New Zealand.... Just cause I've seen videos of Rihanna and Beyoncé's last tours there and for whatever reason they only took their regular stages to Australia and had a different (basically the same idea but a lot more simple) stage for New Zeland, I guess there's something that makes it more practical to not bring the normal one over?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:15:06 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
I'm wondering if Katy's gonna bring her full/regular stage to New Zealand.... Just cause I've seen videos of Rihanna and Beyoncé's last tours there and for whatever reason they only took their regular stages to Australia and had a different (basically the same idea but a lot more simple) stage for New Zeland, I guess there's something that makes it more practical to not bring the normal one over?
I think it will be the same because the NZ dates still have RS and Katy wouldn't want to disappoint  :lol:.. but it must cost a fortune to come all the way here for only two shows with EVERYTHING! :P
Katycat #2407