Author Topic: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?  (Read 7795 times)

Offline Karen Perry

• Wesley Willis
Re: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2014, 03:44:01 PM »
AHHHH!!!! I got to go onstage on 8/5 in Philly for Birthday! It was an awesome experience. Katy was literally sitting in my lap and singing to me. At one point, she took my phone and started taking selfies and video. At the end, she said, "Happy Birthday, Ralph" before she went back under the stage. I got to keep the birthday hat that she had me wear. It was signed by her as well. I was in the Pit / Reflection Section, so it doesn't really matter where you're sitting. Your birthday month has to fall during the month of the show. My birthday is 8/25. There is a Cover Girl stand setup in the arena and you have to fill out some information and they take a picture of you. They then go through and choose a winner. You have to show picture ID proving that your birthday is during that month as well. Best night ever!   :kittypurry:  :katycat1:  :whipitgood:  :katycat2:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuXStbeCAAAUetR.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuU33kJCEAIaBqR.jpg:large

OMG congrats! I'm so jealous but in a good way :pinkbow: also so happy for you

02.05.11 - Went to Katy's 'Purr' launch,Mx City
09.03.11 - Met Katy at the California Dreams Tour,Mx City

-

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 03:21:23 AM »
Eeeeek this makes me so excited/nervous for my birthday show!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 12:04:02 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

Im excited for my birthday show, regardless! :D

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 12:22:01 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

Which show is your birthday? :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2014, 02:59:56 AM »
Eeeeek this makes me so excited/nervous for my birthday show!

right. haha
because legends never die.

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2014, 11:27:38 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

Which show is your birthday? :)

November 19. Melbourne, Australia.

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2014, 05:39:14 PM »
I went to a concert for my birthday, but I was too young to go on stage with CoverGirl.  :'( But, we are going to two more shows in October. My Daddy's birthday is on October 25th, which is also Katy's birthday. I really hope they pick him!! That would be AWESOME! :katycat4:

Offline Katykat_Jess

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2014, 11:48:22 AM »
So I got picked to go onstage with Katy in Toronto for my birthday!!  :xxx: It was the coolest thing I've ever had happen to me!!  :dreamboat:

I made my costume (Katy's 2013 VMA Roar performance outfit  :katycat2: ) with the hope that it would help me get onstage and it did!! I entered the contest at the birthday contest booth before the show, and they took my photo, my seat number and stuff, and checked my ID. When the contest girl came to tell me I won the contest (about 30 minutes before Katy took the stage) I was literally freaking! She told me that I had an amazing costume and that Katy had already seen my picture  :pinkbow: Just before Katy started California Gurls, the contest girl came back to bring me down to the stage so I basically got to watch Cali Gurls from the floor!  :angelpop: Once Birthday started, the girl took me down beside the stage to wait. The walk between the floor seats and the stage was honestly one of the most surreal moments of my life! When it was time to go onstage, one of the dancers came offstage and asked my name, birthday, how old I was turning, etc then grabbed my hand and pulled my onstage right into the waiting Katy Perry!! The first thing Katy said to me was "Heey honey, looks like someone's been dabbling in my closet, I can tell" then she asked my name and my birthday. I took my seat in the birthday chair while Katy sang to me and sat on my lap and stuff!!  :dreamboat: :pinkbow: She even took my phone and started videoing her singing!!

All in all it was the greatest night ever! I posted videos and pictures on Flickr if anyone wants to check them out (Link below)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126451948@N05/sets/72157646873174781/

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• U think you're a Genius!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2014, 12:48:12 PM »
So I got picked to go onstage with Katy in Toronto for my birthday!!  :xxx: It was the coolest thing I've ever had happen to me!!  :dreamboat:

I made my costume (Katy's 2013 VMA Roar performance outfit  :katycat2: ) with the hope that it would help me get onstage and it did!! I entered the contest at the birthday contest booth before the show, and they took my photo, my seat number and stuff, and checked my ID. When the contest girl came to tell me I won the contest (about 30 minutes before Katy took the stage) I was literally freaking! She told me that I had an amazing costume and that Katy had already seen my picture  :pinkbow: Just before Katy started California Gurls, the contest girl came back to bring me down to the stage so I basically got to watch Cali Gurls from the floor!  :angelpop: Once Birthday started, the girl took me down beside the stage to wait. The walk between the floor seats and the stage was honestly one of the most surreal moments of my life! When it was time to go onstage, one of the dancers came offstage and asked my name, birthday, how old I was turning, etc then grabbed my hand and pulled my onstage right into the waiting Katy Perry!! The first thing Katy said to me was "Heey honey, looks like someone's been dabbling in my closet, I can tell" then she asked my name and my birthday. I took my seat in the birthday chair while Katy sang to me and sat on my lap and stuff!!  :dreamboat: :pinkbow: She even took my phone and started videoing her singing!!

All in all it was the greatest night ever! I posted videos and pictures on Flickr if anyone wants to check them out (Link below)

Holy Cow!!  I just got the chills reading this!  Thank you for sharing!! I love hearing all the behind the scences details!

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
10/11/14 - PWT Houston
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »
Well, those who did are lucky as hell. Or not. Depends if you're a boy or a girl and if you're gay or not haha. I feel sorry for straight guys haha :lol:

Uhmm... I am a straight guy and I would love for Katy to sit on me and sing Birthday to me. Maybe not for the same exact reasons why you would, but don't say that. It doesn't matter if they are gay, straight, bi, trans, or anything. I am pretty sure any Katy fan would love this. And using your logic, this must mean a lesbian wouldn't enjoy this either, even though one of the hottest women ever is sitting on them!!!!
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »
That is so amazing! I love your costume! :katycat1:

Offline Katykat_Jess

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2014, 03:48:11 PM »
That is so amazing! I love your costume! :katycat1:

Thank you so much!  :xx: I painted it all by hand, even the tiger print and the flames  :katycat2:

Offline Tori_Rose

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »

Ahh congrats  :xxx: , thanks for sharing your experience! Your photos are amazing!!

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2014, 06:10:39 PM »

so sweet! and your costume was absolutely PERFECT.  that's one of my favorite katy looks and you nailed it! congrats!

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »

asdfghjkl crazzzzyyy! love it! Happy belated! :) wooo canada! hehehehehe