Author Topic: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?  (Read 8837 times)

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
Re: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:59 AM »
im from perth australia, but my birthday shows are in melbourne. ill be at 18th nov and 19th nov (which is my bday)!

FINGERS CROSSED! :D

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2014, 05:49:51 AM »
im from perth australia, but my birthday shows are in melbourne. ill be at 18th nov and 19th nov (which is my bday)!

FINGERS CROSSED! :D

Good luck!! haha.

I'm going to a show on the day before and the day of my birthday :D
*prays*

I'm going to the day of and day after. :P haha. im spending my big bucks on this. hopefully it pays off.

And you're coming to my birthday!!!!  :pinkbow:

YEAHHHHHH!!!! haha gonna be the best week of my life! ahah. Your 20th, my 20th. PARTY! ahha
because legends never die.

Offline Mrs. Deer

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Dont bother me with all of your reality.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »
This was not at this tour, but at the california dreams tour.. best birthday experience ever. I was also on stage at the end.. You can't imagine how many people said happy birthday to me afterwards.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_d9ArbtD90

♥ 06/20/09 - Cologne ♥ 11/28/09 - Ischgl ♥ 09/05/10 - Berlin ♥
♥ 10/02/10 - Munich ♥ 02/26/11 - Munich ♥ 03/04/11 - Berlin ♥
♥ 03/06/11 - Frankfurt ♥ 03/11/11 - Cologne ♥ 03/14/11 - Hamburg ♥

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »
Fingers crossed the birthday is still on in November and if sooo fantastic any first leg of Sydney tour please be my lucky day.

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:
30/06/12 - Part of Me 3D Movie Premiere
03/07/12 - Katy answered my question on MSN interview
29/10/13 - Met and spent time with Katy plus #selfie
21/11/14 - #Usie (Group Selfie) with Katy (VIP RS)
24/11/14 - Katy looked & pointed at me during PWT (GA)
25/11/14 - Katy grabbed my hands & my letter & let me sing in mic (RS)

Offline Kelseymillerr

• Wannabe
  • Katy Perry all day every day <3
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2014, 08:26:43 PM »
just wanted to share that I found someone on twitter who got picked for Birthday!! He has been answering questions! If you click on the posts with the pictures you can see some of his replies! He was in the upper sections and got picked! You dont have to be super close to get chosen! So awesome! Congrats to him!
https://twitter.com/jay_edmunds

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »
just wanted to share that I found someone on twitter who got picked for Birthday!! He has been answering questions! If you click on the posts with the pictures you can see some of his replies! He was in the upper sections and got picked! You dont have to be super close to get chosen! So awesome! Congrats to him!

OMG!!! I love seeing this :D

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »

:o He said birthday month! It wasn't his birthday until later in the month.... this gives me hope, my shows are at the beginning of November but my birthday isn't until the 25th.  :strawberry:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 04:18:58 AM »

:o He said birthday month! It wasn't his birthday until later in the month.... this gives me hope, my shows are at the beginning of November but my birthday isn't until the 25th.  :strawberry:

R u going to try for Sydney?

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »

I am. My birthday is on 30th November. Sadly, Katy is having a special Sunday concert on my birthday but it's in Brisbane. I can't make that so I am trying for the November show on Monday. Fingers crossed for Sydney

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2014, 12:36:55 AM »

I was going to, but I just don't think I'll have the money :( But I'll still see closer to the date.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 07:13:51 AM »

I was going to, but I just don't think I'll have the money :( But I'll still see closer to the date.

oh! I hope you can go! haha. I wanna meet as many katycats as possible. :D

Offline sprajda

• Wannabe Wannabe
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2014, 08:01:20 AM »
I am planning to go to Katy Perry Concert in Berlin next year (13 March) and my birthday is in 11th of March so ı was wondering do you think that she will make a birthday contest because in America a birthday fan went on the stage while the birthday song was playing. Do you know how to be on stage while birthday is playing and do you know how to get Meet and Greet tickets and who do we Show our IDs at the concert?

Offline Kelseymillerr

• Wannabe
  • Katy Perry all day every day <3
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2014, 08:32:53 AM »
After going to her concert the past two days I just wanted to share that the booth is run by Covergirl! You either have to a 18 or older or 16 I don't really remember, but it's one of the two! Your birthday just has to be in the given month so for example I went on the 2nd and 3rd and if my birthday was the 31st of July it still counts! YES they check your ID. They take a picture of you and write down your birthday, age, section, seat number and row! Hope this helps!

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2014, 09:58:01 AM »
After going to her concert the past two days I just wanted to share that the booth is run by Covergirl! You either have to a 18 or older or 16 I don't really remember, but it's one of the two! Your birthday just has to be in the given month so for example I went on the 2nd and 3rd and if my birthday was the 31st of July it still counts! YES they check your ID. They take a picture of you and write down your birthday, age, section, seat number and row! Hope this helps!

thank you!!!

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care.
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2014, 01:48:12 PM »

But where was the booth? I didn't see it.

I love Katy Perry and I raise ducks. :')