Author Topic: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?  (Read 1239 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Has anyone gotten up on stage for their BIRTHDAY?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:10 AM »
My birthday is the Amsterdam show! I'm going to the show  :firework:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline CandyforniaBoy

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »
I'm really interested to see what Katy does for the US leg of the tour. I'm gonna be RS this Tuesday, so thankfully we get to hear from the people going to the show tomorrow in NC.  :)

My birthday was last month, but there is now way I could afford to go to the UK.  :'( haha

06/15/2011- Columbia, MD <3

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 02:07:53 PM »
Katy hasn't tweeted anything about the US being able to get on stage.. So I'm wondering if it will still be the case
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Little Voyeur
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 02:16:37 PM »
Katy hasn't tweeted anything about the US being able to get on stage.. So I'm wondering if it will still be the case

that's what I'm beginning to wonder, too....I read somewhere when it was first announced that there will be a booth at the US shows where you show your ID and register, and then I guess maybe by the time the doors open they randomly choose a name? there weren't any specific details. Just that it was AT the show that you register.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 03:36:13 AM »

that's what I'm beginning to wonder, too....I read somewhere when it was first announced that there will be a booth at the US shows where you show your ID and register, and then I guess maybe by the time the doors open they randomly choose a name? there weren't any specific details. Just that it was AT the show that you register.

I hope it goes back to the competition in Europe. Haha. You could use anyone's id really. I mean I doubt she'd have one of those ones that compared ID to the actual photo. Who knows. Lol. I hope I at least get a chance for my bday. Lol.
because legends never die.

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »

I hope it goes back to the competition in Europe. Haha. You could use anyone's id really. I mean I doubt she'd have one of those ones that compared ID to the actual photo. Who knows. Lol. I hope I at least get a chance for my bday. Lol.

well that's what I was wondering too because if you're typically under age 16 you don't have an ID....so I'm not sure how it would work. but yeah, you would need a photo ID because that's also how they check your birthday regardless to make sure you weren't lying just to get on stage.

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:27 AM »
By law now all children have to have their own passport so it's not that hard to believe that they would have ID in the form of a passport,
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »

well that's what I was wondering too because if you're typically under age 16 you don't have an ID....so I'm not sure how it would work. but yeah, you would need a photo ID because that's also how they check your birthday regardless to make sure you weren't lying just to get on stage.

I think there is an age restriction on getting on stage anyway. Its my birthday on the Amsterdam show so I'm hoping ;)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 06:04:20 AM »

I think there is an age restriction on getting on stage anyway. Its my birthday on the Amsterdam show so I'm hoping ;)

yeah. i hope if there is a machine they don't reject ID's from other countries. ahaha. that would soooooo make me mad. ahah. im going to try for both the shows im going too. just to be sure. aha.

Offline maartychokito

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 09:50:26 AM »
I'm going to a show on the day before and the day of my birthday :D
*prays*

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2014, 01:12:59 PM »
*prays*

I'm going the day of my birthday and the day after!  :lol:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2014, 01:04:42 PM »
*prays*

Which shows lovelies? :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2014, 07:10:54 PM »
*prays*

Which shows lovelies? :)

Both Boston dates, August 1st and August 2nd. the 1st is my birthday  :) we are driving six hours to get there since I live a few states away just because I wanted to go on my birthday haha  :angelpop:

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2014, 07:16:32 PM »
*prays*

I'm going to the day of and day after. :P haha. im spending my big bucks on this. hopefully it pays off.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 10:05:26 AM »
*prays*

I'm going to the day of and day after. :P haha. im spending my big bucks on this. hopefully it pays off.

And you're coming to my birthday!!!!  :pinkbow:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.