Author Topic: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada  (Read 3160 times)

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
Re: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2014, 01:44:28 AM »
I think no matter if you posted 1 or 18k, everyone should have a fair chance. I know I didn't make a separate account when I started the contest. I didn't think I would post so many but it was still worth it.

I agree! I think everyone should have (and did have) an equal chance, and I still think that Claire's picked randomly and fair and square.  :pinkbow: Just because I had less posts doesn't mean they purposely picked me like people on Instagram were saying. & ya I should have posted more but I didn't get back in the US with cell service soon enough to post a lot. & yes it was definately worth it.. You get to meet Katy!!  :firework:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Online SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
It was random. They picked photos from 3 or 5 wks prior to the end of the contest that posted thousands of photos. lol

Congrats to all who won! :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2014, 10:31:56 AM »
Where did you vacation to? :)  :firework:
I think no matter if you posted 1 or 18k, everyone should have a fair chance. I know I didn't make a separate account when I started the contest. I didn't think I would post so many but it was still worth it.

I agree! I think everyone should have (and did have) an equal chance, and I still think that Claire's picked randomly and fair and square.  :pinkbow: Just because I had less posts doesn't mean they purposely picked me like people on Instagram were saying. & ya I should have posted more but I didn't get back in the US with cell service soon enough to post a lot. & yes it was definately worth it.. You get to meet Katy!!  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2014, 09:24:00 PM »
Where did you vacation to? :)  :firework:

I went to Canada, then Rome, Italy for a week, and then got on a huge cruise ship just outside of Rome that took us to Pisa, Italy; Cannes, France; Palma Majorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Capri, Italy; and Naples, Italy. After the cruise I went to Paris for half a week, then took the train to London for the other half of the week, went to Portugal for a bit, then stayed in New York City for week before coming back home to Arizona. It was the best trip of my life and the food was so amazing!  :lol: I had never been to Europe before so I was so thankful that I finally got the chance to go!  :pinkbow:

♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
Guess what?! I am the one who posted 18K and I won!! SO....I guess there is always someone with something negative to say. But, I personally worked very hard to take very tasteful pictures to promote Claire's, Katy Perry, and The Prism Collection in the best way possible. I love Katy Perry and her music. I consider myself to be a Katy Cat. I am a fan, but not a fanatic like some people. I wanted to meet her, so I did what it took to win. And I did win. Nothing wrong with that... Everyone had the same opportunity and the same chance to win. I do not know why I am even responding to this..it is irrelevant. But, you keep referring to 18K and well, that is me and I own it. :katycat1: and P.S. It was AWESOME!!

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2014, 11:24:19 PM »
Guess what?! I am the one who posted 18K and I won!! SO....I guess there is always someone with something negative to say. But, I personally worked very hard to take very tasteful pictures to promote Claire's, Katy Perry, and The Prism Collection in the best way possible. I love Katy Perry and her music. I consider myself to be a Katy Cat. I am a fan, but not a fanatic like some people. I wanted to meet her, so I did what it took to win. And I did win. Nothing wrong with that... Everyone had the same opportunity and the same chance to win. I do not know why I am even responding to this..it is irrelevant. But, you keep referring to 18K and well, that is me and I own it. :katycat1: and P.S. It was AWESOME!!

i actually used 18k as a random number! i applaud you for that, thats awesome! you weren't even entering the same city as i was, so i was not talking negatively about you, i promise!  :lol: there was this one girl who entered for the same city as me who was a very sore loser and posted also around 18k, and said claire's only picked me because i was white (??) and that "a jewelry store cheated her" soo i was referring to her. sorry if it sounded like i was talking negatively to you but i honestly just used a number off the top of my head lol. you entered for chicago, i entered for LA, so why would i talk negatively to you? haha sorry for the confusion. anyway, your pics are adorable! i saw them on insta and twitter! so cool you got to promote the kitten collection at the concert!  :pinkbow:

♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2014, 11:54:18 PM »
It is OK...sorry, I misunderstood. I only read the last few comments and several people were referring to 18K, not just you. I forgot she posted close to that many, too. Just as you heard negatives for posting fewer pictures...I have heard negatives for posting so many. Everyone that posted a lot were constantly being attacked. Some worse than others. But, it was worth it! I got to meet Katy Perry!!! :pinkbow: I have now read everything and I realize what you were talking about. I wanted everyone to win, but unfortunately that is just not how things work. So happy for you and everyone who won! Thank you! I really loved your contest pictures, too! Especially, the one with the butterflies!