Author Topic: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada  (Read 3153 times)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
It looks like you can still enter. It was supposed to end yesterday, but they forgot and I was entering way past the time they said

Uhm? You cant put a stop on a hashtag. But what they can do is see who posted after their deadline and qualify them. ;) I doubt they would do that tho, lol. :)

I never entered on instagram. They had an alternate way and people are STILL entering on instagram
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2014, 10:10:22 AM »
It looks like you can still enter. It was supposed to end yesterday, but they forgot and I was entering way past the time they said

Uhm? You cant put a stop on a hashtag. But what they can do is see who posted after their deadline and qualify them. ;) I doubt they would do that tho, lol. :)

I never entered on instagram. They had an alternate way and people are STILL entering on instagram
Oh right. Same thing applies tho. It say the sweepstakes ends at 11:59pm on July 15. Sweepstakes covers all ways to enter. The emails will have time stamps.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2014, 04:22:47 PM »

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:55 AM »
Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks- I've been on vacation in Europe and had no wifi but I just got a comment on instagram saying I'm a potential winner  :o I literally can't breathe I feel like I'm gonna puke I'm so excited!!  :firework:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2014, 12:33:43 PM »
Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks- I've been on vacation in Europe and had no wifi but I just got a comment on instagram saying I'm a potential winner  :o I literally can't breathe I feel like I'm gonna puke I'm so excited!!  :firework:

What an exciting homecoming present!  Congrats!  For what show?

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »

Thank you so much!! I've been like crying and screaming all day hahahaha. The September 20th show in LA!!  :pinkbow:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2014, 02:13:38 PM »
It's such good news to hear that KatyCats have won this! :katycat2: WOW!! Congrats!!!  :frolickingghost: :xx:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2014, 05:06:23 PM »

Thank you so much!! I've been like crying and screaming all day hahahaha. The September 20th show in LA!!  :pinkbow:

Nice!  That's one of the shows I'm going to, too!   :thumbzup:

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2014, 05:52:53 PM »
I'm really surprised we haven't heard of more winners... I'm also scared that people who posted beyond the time limit are winning rather than KatyCats who followed the rules...  :-\

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »
I'm really surprised we haven't heard of more winners... I'm also scared that people who posted beyond the time limit are winning rather than KatyCats who followed the rules...  :-\
I dont think I saw ALL winners across the contest, but from what I did see, everyone is a wonderful Katy fan and truly thankful and deserving. The way I see it is that this is just one way that katy makes new fans, "deeper" fans, ect. It's not a bad thing for random Jane/Joe to meet Katy... (I kno there ARE ppl that are complete a-holes and ruin that vibe, but that's many aspects of life--ppl r idiots, hahaha! Don't let them bring you down or think negatively about someone or something.) (not directing that AT you, just an in general comment.)

BUT as for following the rules... mmm hmm. I saw winners that didnt follow rules... which is frustrating, and u prob feel the same, as I read every nook and cranny and made sure I did what they said they REQUIRED to win. *sigh* LOL But whatevs, let it go.. let it go.. hehehehe

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »
What is your name on Instagram? :)