Author Topic: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada  (Read 3705 times)

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
Re: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2014, 07:16:18 AM »
It's like I'm trying to save money for more concert tickets and then katy goes and releases this line and 10 million other things at one time and the saving money idea goes right out the window haha  :-\

Oh I hear you!! I actually bought a ton of jewelry from the first Claire's Prism collection release already...and then I spent pretty much a fortune at Katy's UK gigs for merch...and just when I thought I would finally be able to save up some cash, they released that second Claire's Prism collection. By the end of this tour I am going to be broke! *haha*

Also does any of you guys know if you have to be a US resident to participate in that Claire's contest? I will be attending the LA shows, but I actually am from Switzerland. Would love to get a chance to meet Katy though...

If you're from another country, you can't enter. It's only open to US and Canada.

Thanks so much for clearing that up. xoxo

Too bad then..hope there will be another chance to meet her at some point. :)

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care.
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2014, 04:58:12 AM »
Oof! My photo was commented on by Claire's that it was a potential winner! Now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping/praying that I didn't miss the 48 hour window to respond! Oh gosh!  :o

I love Katy Perry and I raise ducks. :')

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:46 AM »
Oof! My photo was commented on by Claire's that it was a potential winner! Now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping/praying that I didn't miss the 48 hour window to respond! Oh gosh!  :o

:o  Good luck!!!  :firework:
California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2014, 08:11:33 AM »
well booyah! keep us updated! for what show??

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2014, 09:16:17 AM »

:o Good luck! which show?
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2014, 09:26:08 AM »
What did you have to fill out to claim them, since they said potential winner?

Congrats!!!!  :firework: :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2014, 04:35:24 PM »
Thank you so much for your luck you guys! I think I got it, because the Claire's person responded that I should have a good weekend and she'd talk to me tomorrow. I think I'm not too late.

I haven't had to fill out anything yet. I'm pretty sure that I just have to validate that I am who I say I am, but I'll find out soon enough.

The show is in Miami. :pinkbow: No M&G, but I'm ecstatic about having another chance to see her after she comes to St. Pete!

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »
CONGRATS!!!!!!!  :katycat1:

Thank you so much for your luck you guys! I think I got it, because the Claire's person responded that I should have a good weekend and she'd talk to me tomorrow. I think I'm not too late.

I haven't had to fill out anything yet. I'm pretty sure that I just have to validate that I am who I say I am, but I'll find out soon enough.

The show is in Miami. :pinkbow: No M&G, but I'm ecstatic about having another chance to see her after she comes to St. Pete!
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2014, 03:21:28 AM »

Oh wow this is sooo amazing!! Congrats!! Let us know how everything went!  :xx:

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »
whoa I just checked and there are over 13,000 submissions and mine are totally lost among everyone else's  :'(

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2014, 10:53:14 PM »

So awesome! Have a ROARing good time!  :firework:
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »
Oh gosh, thank you everyone for your awesome support! Y'all KatyCats are the best! I am a confirmed winner!  :flowerpower: I'll let everyone know how it goes when it happens.  :strawberry:

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2014, 02:24:21 PM »
Oh gosh, thank you everyone for your awesome support! Y'all KatyCats are the best! I am a confirmed winner!  :flowerpower: I'll let everyone know how it goes when it happens.  :strawberry:

Oh yaaay! Sooo soo happy for you! Glad it got confirmed now!! And I cannot wait to hear all about it!!  :xx: :xx: :xx:

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2014, 03:33:10 PM »

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations!!!!

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2014, 04:58:56 PM »
I thought the Claires contest ends in July? R U in Canada maybe?
Did u win a m&g? Good for u, have fun, congrats! I've entered every contest there is but no luck yet, I luv her songs & heart of gold!