Author Topic: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada  (Read 3075 times)

Offline ItsMeGabriella

• Reading Hemingway
  • Let's just laugh.
Re: Claire's Has A Contest To See Katy Live! Open To US & Canada
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 09:54:14 PM »
but do you guys think multiple pix count as multiple entries???
I think multiple pictures count as more but if you do it the other way you only get one entry
Yea thats what I heard. You can post it as many times you want on that account, but if you make other accounts and post the same picture, you'll be disqualified.
Yeah! Thats what I heard as well
Ok, and do you think the selfies I submit all have to be different? Lol
I would make them different but I don't know if it is required
7/24- smurfs premiere
6/17- Uniondale CDT
6/25- uncasville CDT
11/16- MSG CDT
6/25- jimmy kimmel
6/26- kp3d premiere
8/12- Prism truck z100
8/28- VMAs, 1st performance of roar
12/17- Good Morning America
12/17- John Mayer concert, 1st performance of WYL

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
I think multiple pictures count as more but if you do it the other way you only get one entry
Yea thats what I heard. You can post it as many times you want on that account, but if you make other accounts and post the same picture, you'll be disqualified.

The pic can be the same or different.  The key is that the photos can't feature other people (besides you), can't show logos, and has to be a picture you took (can't use Katy's concert or publicity photos). Full details below:

(i) the Photo may not feature any person other than entrant unless entrant has obtained all necessary written permissions and releases from such persons prior to submission and such persons are over the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence; (ii) other than the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or logos, the Photo may not show, contain, mention, depict, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or product of any other retailer, manufacturer, brand, product, store, place of business, person, company or character in such a way or manner as to imply an affiliation with, or endorsement of, the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or this Sweepstakes; (iii) the Photo must be entrant‘s own original work, created solely by entrant and not created professionally;
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »
so happy I saw this thread! i'm going to the mall tomorrow to take some pictures! I'd be SO overjoyed to meet Katy in chicago!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 09:08:14 PM »
When it says selfie, do you think we have to take the photo of ourselves or can someone take the photo for us?  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2014, 09:09:31 PM »
Can we be wearing a shirt with Katy perry on it?

The pic can be the same or different.  The key is that the photos can't feature other people (besides you), can't show logos, and has to be a picture you took (can't use Katy's concert or publicity photos). Full details below:

(i) the Photo may not feature any person other than entrant unless entrant has obtained all necessary written permissions and releases from such persons prior to submission and such persons are over the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence; (ii) other than the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or logos, the Photo may not show, contain, mention, depict, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or product of any other retailer, manufacturer, brand, product, store, place of business, person, company or character in such a way or manner as to imply an affiliation with, or endorsement of, the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or this Sweepstakes; (iii) the Photo must be entrant‘s own original work, created solely by entrant and not created professionally;

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: Clarie's US Meet & Greet Contest
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 08:22:12 AM »
* Runs out to Claire's and buys one of everything in stock *
 :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower:

I feel like everyone actually did this (I did  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: Clarie's US Meet & Greet Contest
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2014, 08:26:54 AM »
Me too!!!  :firework:
* Runs out to Claire's and buys one of everything in stock *
 :flowerpower: :flowerpower: :flowerpower:

I feel like everyone actually did this (I did  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 09:35:37 AM »
I bought one thing (so far). A phone case.. and it's already tarnished/lost it's coating... sad. lol

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2014, 12:44:21 PM »
Are there any/some items in Claire's that guys can wear? I know some of her items look like both sexes can wear them.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline ItsMeGabriella

• Reading Hemingway
  • Let's just laugh.
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2014, 10:09:37 PM »
It's like I'm trying to save money for more concert tickets and then katy goes and releases this line and 10 million other things at one time and the saving money idea goes right out the window haha  :-\
7/24- smurfs premiere
6/17- Uniondale CDT
6/25- uncasville CDT
11/16- MSG CDT
6/25- jimmy kimmel
6/26- kp3d premiere
8/12- Prism truck z100
8/28- VMAs, 1st performance of roar
12/17- Good Morning America
12/17- John Mayer concert, 1st performance of WYL

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »
Are there any/some items in Claire's that guys can wear? I know some of her items look like both sexes can wear them.

As a guy myself, I think it depends on your style and maybe the size of your fingers.

I've considered getting this:

Prism Round Pendant Necklace (http://www.claires.com/us/products/katy-perry-prism-round-pendant-necklace-65289) --then replacing the chain with something a bit more masculine.

OR

Square ROAR ring (http://www.claires.com/us/products/katy-perry-roar-square-statement-ring-81819) -- Size 8 barely fits one of my fingers.

"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2014, 11:52:16 PM »
Soo are we allowed to take the selfies IN the store with the items? Or do we actually have to buy everything and take the selfies with the items at home? Or does it matter as long as it's with the products? I did read the full long fine print list of rules, but knowing me, I may have misread something lol.  :hehe:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2014, 12:32:04 AM »
Soo are we allowed to take the selfies IN the store with the items? Or do we actually have to buy everything and take the selfies with the items at home? Or does it matter as long as it's with the products? I did read the full long fine print list of rules, but knowing me, I may have misread something lol.  :hehe:
I believe I saw a Claire's twitter account say that the selfie should be taken in the store and at least have the jewelry stand in it or something, so no you don't have to buy all the jewelry :P

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »
It's like I'm trying to save money for more concert tickets and then katy goes and releases this line and 10 million other things at one time and the saving money idea goes right out the window haha  :-\

Oh I hear you!! I actually bought a ton of jewelry from the first Claire's Prism collection release already...and then I spent pretty much a fortune at Katy's UK gigs for merch...and just when I thought I would finally be able to save up some cash, they released that second Claire's Prism collection. By the end of this tour I am going to be broke! *haha*

Also does any of you guys know if you have to be a US resident to participate in that Claire's contest? I will be attending the LA shows, but I actually am from Switzerland. Would love to get a chance to meet Katy though...

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 07:01:47 AM »

Oh I hear you!! I actually bought a ton of jewelry from the first Claire's Prism collection release already...and then I spent pretty much a fortune at Katy's UK gigs for merch...and just when I thought I would finally be able to save up some cash, they released that second Claire's Prism collection. By the end of this tour I am going to be broke! *haha*

Also does any of you guys know if you have to be a US resident to participate in that Claire's contest? I will be attending the LA shows, but I actually am from Switzerland. Would love to get a chance to meet Katy though...

If you're from another country, you can't enter. It's only open to US and Canada.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre