Author Topic: We need you for the KatyCatCam!  (Read 11935 times)

Offline Malibucaliforniagurl

• Reading Hemingway
  • There's always two sides...
Re: We need you for the KatyCatCam!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2014, 03:45:28 PM »
If you want to do the 2nd LA show on September 20th I'm your gal!

Or if Katy somehow will surprise us with a SB show, I doubt it but I still have hopes, I can do that!  :katycat1:

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2014, 03:59:14 PM »
Aww, I would absolutely LOVE to do this except both my shows aren't on that list. I live in Arizona, so I'm taking a road trip to LA to see the September 20th show in VIP RS. It might be fun for me to film my road trip! I'm also going September 25th in Glendale which would be fun since not many KatyCats live in AZ. If there's any way you could add those dates I would be the happiest person ever! If not, I totally understand and I'm still gonna have a blast watching people's videos! :pinkbow:

I can add Arizona!

Yes please! Thank you so much! I love this idea! & if you end up wanting the 9/20 show, I'd definitely do it. Thank you for always organizing all this fun stuff! :pinkbow:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »
I'm sooooo excited about this!! I've been thinking about ideas all day long! I hope I don't let the KatyCats down!!
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2014, 05:04:11 PM »
I'll update the list tomorrow. I need some serious sleep now.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2014, 05:13:32 PM »
Yay! So excited to be filming! I won't let you down KPF and kittens!
Prism: let the light in

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »
Will this be happening for all dates?? Like even ones not released yet  :lol: If you are i'll totally do the NZ dates  :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2014, 06:27:14 PM »
Ah, I misread. The katycatcam is only happening for the ones listed in the OP, correct?

Offline Annecy

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • hello friends
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2014, 06:39:50 PM »
i'm going to the raleigh date!!! i'd love to do this!!

June 7th, 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
June 22nd, 2014 - Raleigh, North Carolina

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2014, 06:43:17 PM »
I'll volunteer to do some filming in Florida. ;)

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2014, 07:26:18 PM »
i can most likely do Anaheim Sept 16th :)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »
Ah, I misread. The katycatcam is only happening for the ones listed in the OP, correct?

Those are simply the ones that are already being done. If your date is not listed then post here signing up for it. 99% sure that's what ingie has been saying.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2014, 08:44:06 PM »

Those are simply the ones that are already being done. If your date is not listed then post here signing up for it. 99% sure that's what ingie has been saying.

If you are going to any of the shows listed below, and you would like to film your own KatyCatCam episode, please reply in this thread.

I don't think so. Oh well, I might just film my own anyways because it sounds like a fun idea.
(PLus some dates are empty w/ no name)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2014, 08:51:57 PM »

If you are going to any of the shows listed below, and you would like to film your own KatyCatCam episode, please reply in this thread.

I don't think so. Oh well, I might just film my own anyways because it sounds like a fun idea.

Aww, I would absolutely LOVE to do this except both my shows aren't on that list. I live in Arizona, so I'm taking a road trip to LA to see the September 20th show in VIP RS. It might be fun for me to film my road trip! I'm also going September 25th in Glendale which would be fun since not many KatyCats live in AZ. If there's any way you could add those dates I would be the happiest person ever! If not, I totally understand and I'm still gonna have a blast watching people's videos! :pinkbow:

I can add Arizona!

Too bad you don't need anyone for the FL shows. This would of been so fun!

If you want to do it, you can. I just randomly grabbed some dates.

You should add NOLA to the list! It is a great big party there and I would be happy to film it! :firework:

Which one is NOLA? I am super out of the loop.

Which led to...

You should add NOLA to the list! It is a great big party there and I would be happy to film it! :firework:

NOLA Is October 8th! Its a little close to Houston.

Oh New Orleans. Doh! Okay, I'll put it up there.

Again, 99% sure you can sign up for a date not listed :P ;) Still waiting on ingie's reply to my wanting to also film for the October 10th Houston show :/ Was 30 mins behind yo_sam and that's the day I'm traveling to Houston and going to be wearing full on KISS makeup. I'm going to the 11th, but no travel (hotel room) and no special costume or anything.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2014, 09:02:44 PM »

I can add Arizona!

Too bad you don't need anyone for the FL shows. This would of been so fun!

If you want to do it, you can. I just randomly grabbed some dates.

Which led to...

NOLA Is October 8th! Its a little close to Houston.

Oh New Orleans. Doh! Okay, I'll put it up there.

Again, 99% sure you can sign up for a date not listed :P ;) Still waiting on ingie's reply to my wanting to also film for the October 10th Houston show :/ Was 30 mins behind yo_sam and that's the day I'm traveling to Houston and going to be wearing full on KISS makeup. I'm going to the 11th, but no travel (hotel room) and no special costume or anything.

Thanks for your hard work, lol. I really appreciate the kindness on here.
I already signed up earlier but she didn't put me in the OP (I think it's because someone signed up for the 22nd in the same city). I guess I'll put myself out there again:

I'd love to film an episode for the second San Jose date on Sept 23 if possible!

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2014, 09:33:14 PM »
carmen!-you should really get katy on it when you meet her :lol: if shes okay with that of course :)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[