Author Topic: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015  (Read 13995 times)

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
Re: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2014, 11:58:04 PM »
Just reading these and hearing the impact she has had on your guys' life is a treat in its self. I hope one day I am where all you kind people are. Except I would kinda like an autograph session though. But all of you support one another and it is a family. You would all do anything for one another and hopefully I get adopted into it. And I see a lot of you guys all over this forum and look up to you guys and all of you who have met Katy. Deserve it, no questions asked :)
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline KittyPurry44

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »
Hello KatyCats!  :katycat2:
So I was just wondering if anyone has gone to the PreShow party for the prismatic world tour?
I am supposed to go next week but I am wondering if Katy even shows up? Please let me know your stories. I would really appreciate it! Also, if anyone has any experience with what happens in the RS!

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2014, 05:40:31 PM »
Amazing!!! How did she win her passes?  :firework: :thumbzup:
One of my best friends met Katy last night at the Philadelphia concert  :katycat2:

Her aunt or uncle worked for promotion or something for the tour, so that's how she got to meet Katy haha  :flowerpower:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »
How neat!!! Good for her! ;)  :firework:
Amazing!!! How did she win her passes?  :firework: :thumbzup:
One of my best friends met Katy last night at the Philadelphia concert  :katycat2:

Her aunt or uncle worked for promotion or something for the tour, so that's how she got to meet Katy haha  :flowerpower:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline pinkxplastic

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2014, 07:03:24 PM »
love all the pictures and reading all the stories, brings a huge smile to my face.  I hope I am lucky enough one day!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2014, 03:17:12 AM »
*still waits for another birthday chair picture*  :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2014, 05:37:32 AM »
Oldie but goody I thought I'd share...

I have never met Katy  :'(  But!  My friend, Audrey, met her way back in the day when she was still going by Katy Hudson...  Katy's signature reads "To Audrey: Dude wash your hands, cause they're probably dirty." 

Funny story that goes with this:  So Audrey was a big fan of Katy's and when she shook her hand, Audrey's younger cousin asked Audrey if she was ever going to wash her hand again.  Audrey replied with "ya, of course" trying to play it cool, but it was too late.  Katy heard her cousins comment and jumped on her opportunity to be... well... Katy!   :rofl: 

And this is why I love her...

:lol:
I think this is why we ALL love Katy!  :)

I'm loving the on stage selfies!

I want one!  We must try and get one!  :hehe:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2014, 07:35:06 AM »

I have never met Katy  :'(  But!  My friend, Audrey, met her way back in the day when she was still going by Katy Hudson...  Katy's signature reads "To Audrey: Dude wash your hands, cause they're probably dirty." 

Funny story that goes with this:  So Audrey was a big fan of Katy's and when she shook her hand, Audrey's younger cousin asked Audrey if she was ever going to wash her hand again.  Audrey replied with "ya, of course" trying to play it cool, but it was too late.  Katy heard her cousins comment and jumped on her opportunity to be... well... Katy!   :rofl: 

ZOOOMYGOSHH!!!! ;) So great!!!!!! asdfghjkl Can you please ask Audrey if I can use this photo on my website about Katy Hudson? Be a neat little thing to stick in the "autographs" section, LOL!

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• U think you're a Genius!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2014, 08:22:17 PM »

ZOOOMYGOSHH!!!! ;) So great!!!!!! asdfghjkl Can you please ask Audrey if I can use this photo on my website about Katy Hudson? Be a neat little thing to stick in the "autographs" section, LOL!

Yeah, I'll ask her... I'll DM you when I get the answer  :thumbzup:

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
10/11/14 - PWT Houston
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline katyCatMichelle

• Wannabe
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:51 PM »
OMG!!! All of your pics are son beautiful!!!! you guys are so lucky!!! Congrats everyone, Katy is the most amazing girl ever  :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

Offline DaniqueRebelle

• Wants a Taste Test
  • KittenNymph
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2014, 07:42:07 AM »
Ahw, I really like reading these stories. Great pictures everyone!

01-03-2009 – HKT - Melkweg Amsterdam // 01-06-2009 – HKT - PinkPop Landgraaf // 10-03-2011 – CDT Vorst Nationaal Brussels // 15-03-2011 – CDT HMH Amsterdam // 10-11-2013 – MTV EMA Amsterdam // 07-12-2013 – Jingle Bell Ball London // 04-03-2015 – PWT Antwerp // 09-03-2015 – PWT Amsterdam

Offline frenchy-gurl

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2014, 11:18:11 AM »
I like reading all your stories, Katycats :)

Offline darkangel24-7

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • My biggest dream came true on 8-23-11 <3
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2014, 02:13:55 PM »
For those that met her on this tour without a meet and greet or a contest, pleasepleaseplease tell me how. My concert is tonight. I'm going to cry if I don't...

comoxvalleylawncare

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
Don't cry,  I thought I saw chewbauka once turns out it was the yeti.  Miss Identifications happen all the time katy has many fans in my home town that look very much like her.  Even so they even dress like her.  I can't imagine what it must be like on the road your whole life.   I would think that you would suffer from burn out after 10 years of it.  Well times are tough and I had to trade my tickets to see katy a few weeks ago.  Its getting harder and harder to make ends meet here these days.  My company is shut down for the winter and my social life is pretty much non existant these days.   I suffer from well maybe mild depression I suppose.  Its the bar scene I find so depressing I think all the cameras in them capturing live video of my image I do not agree to sharing which is illegal.  I guess its time to " Get a real job " .  Maybe move back to Vancouver and start the interview process again.  20 interviews in 7 months last time I did but still I only seem to find the jobs nobody wants that have problematic staff.    Don't get me wrong I don't mind moving around but stability has something to be said for itself.  I think all the photos of this 29 year old beauty gets all the boys heated.  Course something has to be said for experience.  Lots of burn outs suffer from " My lifes a throw away " disease.    I even heard someone say my name say my name once.  Its just always not the same.   I seem to attract all the wrong attention,  I just have to realize Im getting too old for the bar scene course I probably have 10 years on most of you here.    Dam this slow internet.......  If only it was 4 times faster.  So how does one become a true "Katycat"  is there a form you fill out or a test or something.   :xx:  I was even too depressed to go to my last job interview convieniently 30 miles or so away so I will spend all my money at the shell getting gas.  Thanks guys.

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2014, 01:47:22 PM »
I WON A MEET AND GREET GUYS FOR EDMONTON SEPTEMBER 1ST !!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait. And I have normal tickets for the first show on August 31st too. God!!!!!!! This is so amazing!!!! I can get my PRISM picture vinyl signed now!!!!
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14