Author Topic: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015  (Read 9888 times)

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
Re: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 09:32:32 AM »
Every single one of you that has posted in here is extremely lucky! I'd love to meet her on the tour, I'm praying for more KPF meet and greets to happen haha!!!  :thumbzup:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Alannamathews

• Wannabe
  • Long live the wonk eye ;)
Random meet and greets?
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2014, 04:43:05 AM »
So I've seen many many photos lately of random people meeting katy, does anyone know how they get these?  :-*
PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR- 11/11/14
VIP PARTY PACKAGE!

Offline fidasami94

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2014, 06:12:56 AM »
I've met Katy a handful of times. Since I live in New York, it's really easy to meet her because she's usually here to promote and do photo shoots! She's honestly one of the most genuine people I've ever met! She's so kind and caring and she's always excited to see her kitties out waiting for her. :hellokaty: Every time I meet her I feel as if it's my first. It's like your heart beats so quick that you feel as if it's going to burst out of you and you just want to tell her that you love her so much and how much you appreciate her and all that she's done for you, but all that comes out of your mouth is, "hey!" Ugh, that feeling is honestly the best feeling in the world! It's a combination of excitement, anxiety, and this great deal of elation!

Here's a few times I've met her during the Prism era!

The first picture is the very first time she promoted Roar! It was the week after my birthday and I remember the night before she had tweeted, "come see me at z100, there's a surprise!" so all the New York KatyCats lined up outside the famous radio station in hopes they'd get a glimpse of Katy and boy did they! She came out of the gold Prism truck and basically took a picture with everyone! I wish I'd been there, but I was at work  :ummno: (the moment I left work, I heard from a friend of mine that she left the radio station) I was devastated, obviously. However, my friend called me and told me that Tamra had told them that she would be at another radio station and we should go there instead. As soon as I heard it, I got on the first cab and headed down to see the love of my life! I got to the station and I saw her car and I saw Tam outside and she told us that Katy would be coming down soon, but we should come into the garage because they didn't want to start a mob outside the station. So we did and a few minutes later Katy came down in her little red dress and the first thing she did was pay with my friends afro! She LOVES that afro! Since it was a group of three it was very intricate and quite! She came up to me and she was like, "hey gurl, haven't seen you in months! how are you?" after that we had a chat with her and then she was told that she would have to say goodbye to us because she had to go to another radio station to promote Roar so we all hugged her and she took pictures with us and said goodbye :-(

The second picture & the third as well was when she went to the V Magazine building in New York to I guess talk about her photo shoot? We knew she didn't actually go to a photo shoot because she was only in the building for a short amount of time. When she came out she was really excited to see us and told us that she missed us all and she was working really hard putting the final touches on the PWT! We told her that we were really excited and she was like, "I would be too if I wasn't being driven crazy by it!!!!" So she took pictures with us and after she took a picture with everyone she comes to me and she's like, "a polaroid? so chic" after that she chatted with us and talked to us a bit about the tour and then said goodbye because she had to wake up early to go shoot her V cover. But before she left she asked me if she could see my polaroid and I was like yeah! And she was like, "I hate it! Retake!!!" So we took the second one (which looks the same to me, but what the queen wants, the queen gets!) She hugged me and then she got into the car and drove off!

The last picture was the night before she hosted SNL! And the day before she shot Entertainment Weekly! It was right after the W Magazine photo shoot. I got really lucky this day! Someone was having a wedding at the hotel she was shooting in so they decided to post a picture of it on instagram and I was searching all kinds of things on twitter & instagram, "Katy Perry" "Just saw Katy Perry" "Photoshoot" and I happened to stumble across this picture and it was of bradford and to be honest, I almost cried! I took a cab to where she was and I saw her driver there, so I waited! I waited about 5 hours and she finally came out! It was probably one of the best one on ones I've had with her! She looked so gorgeous! And I couldn't stop telling her that!

I hope you, like me get to see Katy one day! You all deserve it! And I hope I get to read about it! Soon!

Offline KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2014, 09:40:45 AM »
I'm driving there from Poughkeepsie, how r u geting there?

Offline KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2014, 09:50:04 AM »
Please don't make fun of me. I'm the worlds BIGGEST 61 yr old KatyCat! I luv her songs & heart of gold! I'd give ANYTHING to meet her for a few minutes JUST to tell her that. I've tried EVERY m&g contest, no luck. Hope I could meet her someday. My e-mail is cpajoe2000@yahoo.com, I live in Poughkeepsie, ny, 90 mi north of NYC, could you PLEASE inform me when & where I could go in NYC like you to get a poss pic with her? I need 1 days notice, I work, & would take the train into NYC. I'm going to her 7/7 & 7/9 concerts. I appreciate your time, thank you!
They call me KatyCat Joe
My wife says I talk about Katy so much I should be on her payroll, LOL!

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
I've met Katy a handful of times. Since I live in New York, it's really easy to meet her because she's usually here to promote and do photo shoots! She's honestly one of the most genuine people I've ever met! She's so kind and caring and she's always excited to see her kitties out waiting for her. :hellokaty: Every time I meet her I feel as if it's my first. It's like your heart beats so quick that you feel as if it's going to burst out of you and you just want to tell her that you love her so much and how much you appreciate her and all that she's done for you, but all that comes out of your mouth is, "hey!" Ugh, that feeling is honestly the best feeling in the world! It's a combination of excitement, anxiety, and this great deal of elation!

The first picture is the very first time she promoted Roar! It was the week after my birthday and I remember the night before she had tweeted, "come see me at z100, there's a surprise!" so all the New York KatyCats lined up outside the famous radio station in hopes they'd get a glimpse of Katy and boy did they! She came out of the gold Prism truck and basically took a picture with everyone! I wish I'd been there, but I was at work  :ummno: (the moment I left work, I heard from a friend of mine that she left the radio station) I was devastated, obviously. However, my friend called me and told me that Tamra had told them that she would be at another radio station and we should go there instead. As soon as I heard it, I got on the first cab and headed down to see the love of my life! I got to the station and I saw her car and I saw Tam outside and she told us that Katy would be coming down soon, but we should come into the garage because they didn't want to start a mob outside the station. So we did and a few minutes later Katy came down in her little red dress and the first thing she did was pay with my friends afro! She LOVES that afro! Since it was a group of three it was very intricate and quite! She came up to me and she was like, "hey gurl, haven't seen you in months! how are you?" after that we had a chat with her and then she was told that she would have to say goodbye to us because she had to go to another radio station to promote Roar so we all hugged her and she took pictures with us and said goodbye :-(

The second picture & the third as well was when she went to the V Magazine building in New York to I guess talk about her photo shoot? We knew she didn't actually go to a photo shoot because she was only in the building for a short amount of time. When she came out she was really excited to see us and told us that she missed us all and she was working really hard putting the final touches on the PWT! We told her that we were really excited and she was like, "I would be too if I wasn't being driven crazy by it!!!!" So she took pictures with us and after she took a picture with everyone she comes to me and she's like, "a polaroid? so chic" after that she chatted with us and talked to us a bit about the tour and then said goodbye because she had to wake up early to go shoot her V cover. But before she left she asked me if she could see my polaroid and I was like yeah! And she was like, "I hate it! Retake!!!" So we took the second one (which looks the same to me, but what the queen wants, the queen gets!) She hugged me and then she got into the car and drove off!

The last picture was the night before she hosted SNL! And the day before she shot Entertainment Weekly! It was right after the W Magazine photo shoot. I got really lucky this day! Someone was having a wedding at the hotel she was shooting in so they decided to post a picture of it on instagram and I was searching all kinds of things on twitter & instagram, "Katy Perry" "Just saw Katy Perry" "Photoshoot" and I happened to stumble across this picture and it was of bradford and to be honest, I almost cried! I took a cab to where she was and I saw her driver there, so I waited! I waited about 5 hours and she finally came out! It was probably one of the best one on ones I've had with her! She looked so gorgeous! And I couldn't stop telling her that!

I hope you, like me get to see Katy one day! You all deserve it! And I hope I get to read about it! Soon!

Oh this is so beautiful! :xx: Thanks so much for sharing your pics and your story with us!! Also this kinda makes me think that I clearly live in the wrong country. *haha*

Offline fidasami94

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2014, 07:30:52 PM »
Please don't make fun of me. I'm the worlds BIGGEST 61 yr old KatyCat! I luv her songs & heart of gold! I'd give ANYTHING to meet her for a few minutes JUST to tell her that. I've tried EVERY m&g contest, no luck. Hope I could meet her someday. My e-mail is cpajoe2000@yahoo.com, I live in Poughkeepsie, ny, 90 mi north of NYC, could you PLEASE inform me when & where I could go in NYC like you to get a poss pic with her? I need 1 days notice, I work, & would take the train into NYC. I'm going to her 7/7 & 7/9 concerts. I appreciate your time, thank you!
They call me KatyCat Joe
My wife says I talk about Katy so much I should be on her payroll, LOL!

I wish I could help you, but I rarely know when she's going to be doing something ahead of time. I usually find out the day of and sometimes last minute (I've had times where I would miss her by a couple of minutes!) But if I do find anything out, I'll let you! It's always exciting to meet new fans, regardless of their age & gender  :)

Offline NathFray

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • [Feb05 - Sept03 2011 - The best days of my life]
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »
This makes me so happy, i mean, Katy looks so sweet... i saw her two times in Mexico City. Hope some day i could talk to her! You guys give me hope, hehe.  :pinkbow:

Online hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
Heres mine from my M&G :)

This is what she wrote:

For those that don't know, I am @KatysBumCheek on twitter, and Katy knows this and remembered, hence the photo of me touching her bum, and why she put 'To my Bumcheek!' I still cry whenever I read what she put for me :')

Sorry for the stupidly big photos!

These pictures are just absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Sooo adorable! And I am soo happy for you that she remembered you!  :xx: :xx: May I ask how you were able to get that meet and greet? Was there some sort of competition you won? xoxo

I won it through this forum :) xx

Oh this is amazing!! Sooo soo happy for you!!! xoxoxo :xx: :xx:

I love your photos! And how it feels? (Katy's bum hahaha).
Indescribable moments: graphic description  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

Offline PrismaticGirl

• Wannabe
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2014, 07:02:28 PM »

This is what she wrote:

For those that don't know, I am @KatysBumCheek on twitter, and Katy knows this and remembered, hence the photo of me touching her bum, and why she put 'To my Bumcheek!' I still cry whenever I read what she put for me :')

Sorry for the stupidly big photos!

These pictures are just absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Sooo adorable! And I am soo happy for you that she remembered you!  :xx: :xx: May I ask how you were able to get that meet and greet? Was there some sort of competition you won? xoxo

I won it through this forum :) xx

Oh this is amazing!! Sooo soo happy for you!!! xoxoxo :xx: :xx:

I love your photos! And how it feels? (Katy's bum hahaha).
Indescribable moments: graphic description  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

Beautiful both of you!

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2014, 06:13:44 AM »
Love coming into this thread, never fails to make me grin from ear to ear! Love reading all the stories. Still blows my mind how she remembers people... what an amazing woman :dreamboat:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Tori_Rose

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2014, 01:48:11 PM »

What amazing experiences and photos! Thank you for sharing  :pinkbow:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments! :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2014, 07:11:53 PM »

Quite possibly the best photo of Katy and a fan that exists :flowerpower:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014