Author Topic: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015  (Read 12768 times)

Offline ItsSexy

• U think you're a Genius!
  • hello this is KATY! i'M THE HACKER!
Re: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2014, 07:47:56 AM »
This topic makes me smile :') it is so nice to see how much attention she gives to the real fans. Katy is a real example for all the media people.

Offline Heartbeat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat since 2008
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2014, 06:07:12 PM »
I met Katy twice last year in Germany  :dreamboat:, while she was promoting "Prism". She remembered me and still knew my name. She is so friendly, sweet, down to earth and such a sympathic girl :xx:.The success didn't change her character at all!

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 03:07:38 AM »
I met Katy twice last year in Germany  :dreamboat:, while she was promoting "Prism". She remembered me and still knew my name. She is so friendly, sweet, down to earth and such a sympathic girl :xx:.The success didn't change her character at all!

Soooo sooo adorable! Looove these photos!  :xx:

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2014, 07:52:15 AM »

That's one reason I love Katy so much.  It doesn't matter how much money she has, how many cars she drives or how big her house is, or how expensive her wardrobe is.....  She is still down to earth.  She does not look down on those who have less than her.  She does not judge people by appearance. She gets to know the real person inside.  =)   In return I don't think of her as a celebrity or a pop star.  She's a musician and that's her job yea.... and I know she's famous but she's my Katy.  I love her craziness and silliness.  i love her funny faces, and her laugh.  I love how she has her teddybear, and that she loves pizza and happy meals. =) she's herself.  And that's all i ever ask of anyone. =)   <3
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2014, 08:17:40 AM »

That's one reason I love Katy so much.  It doesn't matter how much money she has, how many cars she drives or how big her house is, or how expensive her wardrobe is.....  She is still down to earth.  She does not look down on those who have less than her.  She does not judge people by appearance. She gets to know the real person inside.  =)   In return I don't think of her as a celebrity or a pop star.  She's a musician and that's her job yea.... and I know she's famous but she's my Katy.  I love her craziness and silliness.  i love her funny faces, and her laugh.  I love how she has her teddybear, and that she loves pizza and happy meals. =) she's herself.  And that's all i ever ask of anyone. =)   <3

Very very well said and I actually do agree to all of this!  :xx: :xx: :xx:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »
Heres mine from my M&G :)

This is what she wrote:

For those that don't know, I am @KatysBumCheek on twitter, and Katy knows this and remembered, hence the photo of me touching her bum, and why she put 'To my Bumcheek!' I still cry whenever I read what she put for me :')

Sorry for the stupidly big photos!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2014, 01:54:32 PM »

This is what she wrote:

For those that don't know, I am @KatysBumCheek on twitter, and Katy knows this and remembered, hence the photo of me touching her bum, and why she put 'To my Bumcheek!' I still cry whenever I read what she put for me :')

These pictures are just absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Sooo adorable! And I am soo happy for you that she remembered you!  :xx: :xx: May I ask how you were able to get that meet and greet? Was there some sort of competition you won? xoxo

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2014, 02:48:36 AM »

This is what she wrote:

These pictures are just absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Sooo adorable! And I am soo happy for you that she remembered you!  :xx: :xx: May I ask how you were able to get that meet and greet? Was there some sort of competition you won? xoxo

I won it through this forum :) xx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 02:25:59 PM »

This is what she wrote:

Oh this is amazing!! Sooo soo happy for you!!! xoxoxo :xx: :xx:

Offline Heartbeat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat since 2008
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2014, 02:30:43 PM »
@sunnystarzx
WOW...I love your photos :D...especially the first one...so funny :D

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 02:33:31 PM »

This is what she wrote:

Oh this is amazing!! Sooo soo happy for you!!! xoxoxo :xx: :xx:

I love your photos! And how it feels? (Katy's bum hahaha).

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2014, 12:53:12 AM »
I always love looking at the pictures and reading the stories in these threads of KatyCats meeting Katy. It makes me happy! :) And kind of gives me hope haha :thumbzup: Hopefully someday I can be part of the club! :katycat1: Maybe soon? :angelpop:

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2014, 07:55:37 AM »

Love your photos! The bottom left one is my favourite  :)

...and I love your photos of course Chloe!  I did take them afterall  ;)...as you did mine!  :xx:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Heartbeat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat since 2008
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 08:50:59 AM »
Love your photos! The bottom left one is my favourite  :)
Thank you  :-*, but your Katy photos are great, too! You both look perfect on them!

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 09:17:54 AM »
there are multiple shots for this photos (see my avatar) but this is my fave because i made it on 9gag.