Author Topic: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015  (Read 13979 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
You met her ? She was nice ? You took a picture of this moment you will cherish until the end of times ? Please share with us if you want to !

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
Re: PHOTOS of MEETING Katy - Prismatic World Tour Edition - 2014/2015
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 04:14:48 PM »
do we have any yet? I hope I can finally add one of my own in a few months!

Offline kyleejoyqld

• Wesley Willis
  • Katy Cat lost in OZ
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
I was super lucky and won a radio comp for a meet and greet while Katy was in Australia to promote and launch the Prismatic world tour.

She was Wonderful as always, as I walked up to her she said "I KNOW you, We have met! I remember you!" and so I was basically just a blissful mess  :frolickingghost:

She took the time to check out all the little bows that I make and she really loved them and she loved my out fit and told me my style was awesome  :dreamboat:

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:58:00 PM »
I was super lucky and won a radio comp for a meet and greet while Katy was in Australia to promote and launch the Prismatic world tour.

She was Wonderful as always, as I walked up to her she said "I KNOW you, We have met! I remember you!" and so I was basically just a blissful mess  :frolickingghost:

She took the time to check out all the little bows that I make and she really loved them and she loved my out fit and told me my style was awesome  :dreamboat:

LOVE that she remembered you! I think talented (not to mention KIND) artists remember their fans!
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline AussieMeow

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:02:54 AM »
While it hasn't been my time to meet Katy yet (Hoping that this may be my lucky year!) I've seen some M&G photos floating around the internet and they look amazing.

Feel so happy for them!
Aussie.

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
My time will come soon or later :) but its awesome to see KatyCats finally meeting her!
Grand Rapids 08/10/14 PWT
Auburn Hills 08/11/14 RS PWT

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 09:13:49 AM »

LOVE that she remembered you! I think talented (not to mention KIND) artists remember their fans!
You're so cute!
Prism: let the light in

Offline 1stTimeKatyCat

• Little Voyeur
  • That's our Katy Perry for you.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 09:45:46 AM »

I'm so happy for you Kylee! You and Katy took an amazing picture! You're so lucky!

Offline Lucie625

• Wannabe
  • luciehollander@free.fr
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »
kyleejoyqld :

your pics are beautiful!  :thumbzup:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
Such cute pictures of the two of you. 
I love your flower crown!

Offline GioMeow.

• Lost Control
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »
How lucky :)
The pics are so sweet  :strawberry:

23/02/11 my first Katy's concert ♥

Offline EmiNicora

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 03:49:50 PM »

Oh my god she's so cute  :dreamboat:  :dreamboat:  :dreamboat:
I admire her since 2010. I love her personality, I know she is an amazing person and her songs are all I need to feel good. Argentina loves Katy Perry

Offline Amelia83

• Wants a Taste Test
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 04:02:44 PM »

SO awesome!!!! Congrats! You got some great photos of the moment too :)  I hope I'm lucky enough to win a M&G when she returns in November  :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
My signature :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline rafaelmuniz

• Head-Turning
  • Dreams won't work unless you do.