Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?  (Read 10998 times)

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs

Second was during Unconditionally.  After she had taken the letters and was walking back up the ramp to the main stage, she was telling people how much she loved them Unconditionally.  Then she got to me and said, "I see you! Two nights!"

If anyone happens to have or find a video of Unconditionally in Cleveland (8/14), all the way to the end, please let me know!

Some kind person on Youtube contacted me that had that part and sent their video to me!  The "I see you! Two nights!" is at the very end.   :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_VjjB1EChc&feature=youtu.be

AHHHH!!! I'm freaking out for you! are you freaking out?!?  How many times have you watched this video? LOL
Omg that's awesome!!  :o
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline trendyblonde

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Well I attended the Cleveland show with my little girl with Angelman Syndrome (Colin Farrell has a son with same genetic problem)  I will start with the good news:  The concert was the best show I have EVER seen! I have been to Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.  Katy  put the best one of all! The bad news:  I also had purchased the Prismatic package for us which included the pre show party.  Katy's team HAS NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how to be empathetic towards disabled children. My daughter was the ONLY disabled person at that party and NO ONE offered to help me get her a plate and walk us to a table to eat, my daughter has the mental state of a three year old and had a difficult time waiting through all the lines of picture taking, tattoos and she cannot and is unable to talk and the host had a lip syncing contest.  No one (the arena people nor Katy's people offered to help us to our seats) thus my daughter had a melt down and we were the object of stares and people having to walk around us.  Once we did get to our seats at the floor ( I had to literally drag her) she was fine.  But during the show she was SO EXCITED TO SEE KATY PERRY!! She tried in vain to get a wave from her but to no avail.  However Katy's band and dancers DID wave to Ashley :)  And by the way - I did call, email both Quicken Arena and Katy's VIP  team in advance of the show to get ANY help.  No one "was able to".  Therefore I will never do this again

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
gosh :-\ sorry about that

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.

Second was during Unconditionally.  After she had taken the letters and was walking back up the ramp to the main stage, she was telling people how much she loved them Unconditionally.  Then she got to me and said, "I see you! Two nights!"

If anyone happens to have or find a video of Unconditionally in Cleveland (8/14), all the way to the end, please let me know!

Some kind person on Youtube contacted me that had that part and sent their video to me!  The "I see you! Two nights!" is at the very end.   :) 

AHHHH!!! I'm freaking out for you! are you freaking out?!?  How many times have you watched this video? LOL

I'm still in disbelief that she chose ME to say something to!  I don't think I can count how many times I've watched it!  So thankful for kind people out there.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.

I'm still in disbelief that she chose ME to say something to!  I don't think I can count how many times I've watched it!  So thankful for kind people out there.   :)

Yas so happy for you!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline sarahbee

• Wesley Willis
  • Katycat
I Went to the show in Sheffield on may 23rd  I was in reflection section it was fantastic but  wanted to meet her and didn't  :'(

Offline kperryshusband

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
I went July 15th, August 29th, 31st and September 1st. Best 4 days of my life!!!! Looking to go to Europe at some point  :dreamboat:

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
I went July 15th, August 29th, 31st and September 1st. Best 4 days of my life!!!! Looking to go to Europe at some point  :dreamboat:

So happy that you got to meet Katy!  :pinkbow: Congratulations!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline kperryshusband

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »

So happy that you got to meet Katy!  :pinkbow: Congratulations!

Thank you! Shes everything i've ever dreamed of and more  :dreamboat:

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)

Online VonnyPoo

• Know it all
  • Let the light in.
PWT
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2014, 01:24:12 PM »
My PWT dates were all at the start (I live in Ireland so I went to the 2 Belfast shows and to London for 1). It makes my heart happy when I see other Katy Cats experiencing it for the first time!

The LA shows looked amazing. It genuinely warmed my heart looking at the costumes, you are all a talented bunch. Maybe one year I'll make it to a LA show, they look the best!  :flowerpower:

If you have seen PWT already what has been your favourite part of it?
YQ xoxo

Twitter/Instagram @VonnyPoo

Offline Jezbach34

• Wannabe
« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2014, 10:32:18 AM »
Well Katy delivered as usual! I’m SUPER late on recounting my experience mostly because it’s been quite crazzzy returning to real life!  :pinkbow:  First show was Pittsburgh in the Reflection section…awesome! We stood right of the stage and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not knowing the show…we took it all in with all the surprises! Then a few weeks later came the Grand Rapids show which is not really close to Akron, OH (where I’m from) but I had to go. Back in the CDT that was the closest show left on the tour when last minute I decided to take my Mom for her bday. Well as we all know that show was cancelled. But unfortunately we had already made the trip up there when we got the word…so we enjoyed the city anyway! So on that note when we heard the Prismatic tour was stopping there…the nostalgia set in and we decided to go there for her bday again. This time I enjoyed the show from a section to the left stage a few rows up. It was cool to see the show from that point of view. I was able to catch parts of the show I missed being in the pit. I really admired the fact she made it point to mention the unfortunate cancelling of CDT show there but she made sure she put them on the map for this show! Now upon returning home, a friend said she was in need of a road trip and coincidently PIT tickets were being released for Columbus. Well of course you know what happens next. I HAVE NO WILL POWER! Haha So we head to Columbus for that show. Another phenomenal night of course! Columbus may have to be my favorite for two reasons. We met some really awesome KAtycats! And I knew from experience she favored that right side (or so I told myself) So we hung out on the right towards the front and of course one of the awesome people in front of me got the selfie. So with the magic of wide angle cameras on smartphones...A couple of us walked away with selfie souvenirs with ourselves in the background.  Not going forget that! Last but not least came my hometown show Cleveland! Again pit tickets were released the night before and I switched those up for the floor tickets that I had bought prior. This time I figured I had better try the view from the back of the triangle.  So we hung out back there and got a greattt view of all the times she interacted with the reflection section.  Hands down our lil pizza recipient, Robby, was the most entertaining guest! I never planned on going to 4 shows!  Especially 3 in one week but it was well worth it. (thank God for blessing me with a job that enables me to every now and then splurge on shows) I always enjoy experiencing concerts with people who have never seen the artist before. In this case 3 of the 4 people who went to see the shows with me had never seen Katy live. The verdict is in from my counterparts: Bottom line I won’t have a problem finding someone to go with next tour! Having seen Katy at Warp tour ’08 on a small Hurley stage then to stand there in the middle of these arenas and look around at the 10,000+ people that come to her shows now…it’s surreal. Rare to watch an artist’s growth thru the years like that  The shows were all grrreat but I still kick myself for not splurging last tour for M&G!!! ughhhh regretting that! Hoping for future affordable M&G packages! Or the awesome luck that Katycats have at winning these M& G contests. Everyone enjoy the show that hasn’t gone yet!!! It’s the fastest 2 hours you’ll experience! Here’s to a looooong career for Katy!   :firework: I’ll have to post some pics soon!

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• U think you're a Genius!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
Having seen Katy at Warp tour ’08 on a small Hurley stage then to stand there in the middle of these arenas and look around at the 10,000+ people that come to her shows now…it’s surreal. Rare to watch an artist’s growth thru the years like that

This gave me goosebumps... So gooood! Thanks for sharing!  I can't wait to see the pics!

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
10/11/14 - PWT Houston
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2014, 08:23:18 PM »
Well Katy delivered as usual! I’m SUPER late on recounting my experience mostly because it’s been quite crazzzy returning to real life!  :pinkbow:  First show was Pittsburgh in the Reflection section…awesome! We stood right of the stage and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not knowing the show…we took it all in with all the surprises! Then a few weeks later came the Grand Rapids show which is not really close to Akron, OH (where I’m from) but I had to go. Back in the CDT that was the closest show left on the tour when last minute I decided to take my Mom for her bday. Well as we all know that show was cancelled. But unfortunately we had already made the trip up there when we got the word…so we enjoyed the city anyway! So on that note when we heard the Prismatic tour was stopping there…the nostalgia set in and we decided to go there for her bday again. This time I enjoyed the show from a section to the left stage a few rows up. It was cool to see the show from that point of view. I was able to catch parts of the show I missed being in the pit. I really admired the fact she made it point to mention the unfortunate cancelling of CDT show there but she made sure she put them on the map for this show! Now upon returning home, a friend said she was in need of a road trip and coincidently PIT tickets were being released for Columbus. Well of course you know what happens next. I HAVE NO WILL POWER! Haha So we head to Columbus for that show. Another phenomenal night of course! Columbus may have to be my favorite for two reasons. We met some really awesome KAtycats! And I knew from experience she favored that right side (or so I told myself) So we hung out on the right towards the front and of course one of the awesome people in front of me got the selfie. So with the magic of wide angle cameras on smartphones...A couple of us walked away with selfie souvenirs with ourselves in the background.  Not going forget that! Last but not least came my hometown show Cleveland! Again pit tickets were released the night before and I switched those up for the floor tickets that I had bought prior. This time I figured I had better try the view from the back of the triangle.  So we hung out back there and got a greattt view of all the times she interacted with the reflection section.  Hands down our lil pizza recipient, Robby, was the most entertaining guest! I never planned on going to 4 shows!  Especially 3 in one week but it was well worth it. (thank God for blessing me with a job that enables me to every now and then splurge on shows) I always enjoy experiencing concerts with people who have never seen the artist before. In this case 3 of the 4 people who went to see the shows with me had never seen Katy live. The verdict is in from my counterparts: Bottom line I won’t have a problem finding someone to go with next tour! Having seen Katy at Warp tour ’08 on a small Hurley stage then to stand there in the middle of these arenas and look around at the 10,000+ people that come to her shows now…it’s surreal. Rare to watch an artist’s growth thru the years like that  The shows were all grrreat but I still kick myself for not splurging last tour for M&G!!! ughhhh regretting that! Hoping for future affordable M&G packages! Or the awesome luck that Katycats have at winning these M& G contests. Everyone enjoy the show that hasn’t gone yet!!! It’s the fastest 2 hours you’ll experience! Here’s to a looooong career for Katy!   :firework: I’ll have to post some pics soon!

Awesome writeup! I was at every show you were, except Grand Rapids. The "I HAVE NO WILL POWER" is so true and applies to me also!  :hehe:  I was originally just going to do one show in my hometown of Pittsburgh and here I sit having splurged and gone to multiple! My writeup on Columbus and Cleveland is a few pages back if you're interested.  :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:26:34 PM by RallyRex »
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2014, 11:30:08 PM »
Went last night to the Glendale show... fucking amazing.

Let's see here. Got there very nervous seeing it was my first time seeing her live. Watched the amazing Tegan & Sara perform and they are both great singers. Amazing. So when they ended everyone starting screaming, WHAAAAAAAAAA... but Katy didn't come out. Guess they didn't get the memo that stated that Katy comes out 9:30 and not 9:00. I was like, guys, we've got time.
So I left and bought a fantastic shirt, the black one with two prism logos and Katy's name in the middle. Then I changed into it and sat down in my seat. Then Katy came out.
deafening screams... everyone screamed, the prism slowly opened with smoke shooting from the floor. And there she stood in her metallic mini skirt and top. I literally couldn't get the smile off my face. Honestly. She was in front of me, Katy fucking Perry... then she sang roar, and her opening setlist, blah blah blah, then she gave a 10 year old boy a pizza... it was so cute.
She said, "you get can this pizza if you answer this question correctly" and she said "who's your favorite singer" and he immediately answered Katy Perry. So then she sang with her guitar, it was amazing.
oh forgot to mention I cried when she arose from the floor. Surreal night it was.
then Katy sang Birthday, it was awesome. The. She floated around on her balloons and went RIGHT BY ME!!! then I was he'll a tired afterwards and fell asleep on the car ride home. Then had to wake up for school today. But it was Friday Yolo swag hashtag... whatever.

Offline Purrfection

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Playin' Ping Pong All Night Long
Re: PWT
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2014, 01:03:36 PM »
I saw Katy in Vancouver on September 9th... I so wanted to see her the 2nd night she was there as well but I couldn't get the time off work or afford it...

It was incredible. It was my first time seeing Katy, I've adored her for years though. I don't know if I could choose just one part as my favourite... I was moved to tears when she sang "By the Grace of God" though, it was just beautiful. The whole show was just fantastic, it far exceeded any expectations I may have had going in. She is brilliant, I didn't think it was possible for me to love her more, but I do!

2014-09-09: Rogers Arena, Vancouver
twitter: @manda877