Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?  (Read 5650 times)

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs

Second was during Unconditionally.  After she had taken the letters and was walking back up the ramp to the main stage, she was telling people how much she loved them Unconditionally.  Then she got to me and said, "I see you! Two nights!"

If anyone happens to have or find a video of Unconditionally in Cleveland (8/14), all the way to the end, please let me know!

Some kind person on Youtube contacted me that had that part and sent their video to me!  The "I see you! Two nights!" is at the very end.   :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_VjjB1EChc&feature=youtu.be

AHHHH!!! I'm freaking out for you! are you freaking out?!?  How many times have you watched this video? LOL
Omg that's awesome!!  :o
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline trendyblonde

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Well I attended the Cleveland show with my little girl with Angelman Syndrome (Colin Farrell has a son with same genetic problem)  I will start with the good news:  The concert was the best show I have EVER seen! I have been to Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.  Katy  put the best one of all! The bad news:  I also had purchased the Prismatic package for us which included the pre show party.  Katy's team HAS NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how to be empathetic towards disabled children. My daughter was the ONLY disabled person at that party and NO ONE offered to help me get her a plate and walk us to a table to eat, my daughter has the mental state of a three year old and had a difficult time waiting through all the lines of picture taking, tattoos and she cannot and is unable to talk and the host had a lip syncing contest.  No one (the arena people nor Katy's people offered to help us to our seats) thus my daughter had a melt down and we were the object of stares and people having to walk around us.  Once we did get to our seats at the floor ( I had to literally drag her) she was fine.  But during the show she was SO EXCITED TO SEE KATY PERRY!! She tried in vain to get a wave from her but to no avail.  However Katy's band and dancers DID wave to Ashley :)  And by the way - I did call, email both Quicken Arena and Katy's VIP  team in advance of the show to get ANY help.  No one "was able to".  Therefore I will never do this again

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
gosh :-\ sorry about that

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline RallyRex

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)

Second was during Unconditionally.  After she had taken the letters and was walking back up the ramp to the main stage, she was telling people how much she loved them Unconditionally.  Then she got to me and said, "I see you! Two nights!"

If anyone happens to have or find a video of Unconditionally in Cleveland (8/14), all the way to the end, please let me know!

Some kind person on Youtube contacted me that had that part and sent their video to me!  The "I see you! Two nights!" is at the very end.   :) 

AHHHH!!! I'm freaking out for you! are you freaking out?!?  How many times have you watched this video? LOL

I'm still in disbelief that she chose ME to say something to!  I don't think I can count how many times I've watched it!  So thankful for kind people out there.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.

I'm still in disbelief that she chose ME to say something to!  I don't think I can count how many times I've watched it!  So thankful for kind people out there.   :)

Yas so happy for you!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline sarahbee

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
I Went to the show in Sheffield on may 23rd  I was in reflection section it was fantastic but  wanted to meet her and didn't  :'(

Offline kperryshusband

• Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
I went July 15th, August 29th, 31st and September 1st. Best 4 days of my life!!!! Looking to go to Europe at some point  :dreamboat:

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
I went July 15th, August 29th, 31st and September 1st. Best 4 days of my life!!!! Looking to go to Europe at some point  :dreamboat:

So happy that you got to meet Katy!  :pinkbow: Congratulations!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline kperryshusband

• Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »

So happy that you got to meet Katy!  :pinkbow: Congratulations!

Thank you! Shes everything i've ever dreamed of and more  :dreamboat:

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)