Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Tell us about YOUR experience : was it good or was it good ?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Re: What Katy said...(Meet & greet's and concert reviews)
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2014, 03:44:33 AM »
Thank you guys!! Still in shock!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2014, 05:04:35 AM »

Thank you so much for sharing your story - it sounds like you had the most wonderful time! I love how much fun Katy has with her fans...she genuinely does view us like old friends and she treats us so, so well!

I hope she does some more M&G's this tour (not that I will get one) but just so I can hear all about them reading these stories makes my heart melt! X

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2014, 05:59:29 AM »

Thank you so much for sharing your story - it sounds like you had the most wonderful time! I love how much fun Katy has with her fans...she genuinely does view us like old friends and she treats us so, so well!

I hope she does some more M&G's this tour (not that I will get one) but just so I can hear all about them reading these stories makes my heart melt! X

I'm hoping lots of us get to experience the same as us xxx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline GioMeow.

• Lost Control
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2014, 06:01:36 AM »
So lucky :)
I'm very happy for you  :)

23/02/11 my first Katy's concert ♥

Offline JazLovesKaty

• Shiny Orange Bathingsuit
  • Thank you for staying, you are my light.
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2014, 08:37:50 AM »
Thank you for everyone's lovely comments, still in shock a little bit! So so grateful I got the opportunity  :xx:
Follow me on twitter - @hi_its_jasmine

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2014, 08:38:41 AM »
Thank you for everyone's lovely comments, still in shock a little bit! So so grateful I got the opportunity  :xx:

Was such an amazing night xxx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2014, 01:24:01 PM »
These stories are so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2014, 01:57:10 PM »
Reading the reviews is so much fun, I miss this! It's like 2008 all over again. Your reviews capture the M&G very well, was so good to meet all of you!

You too flor!! See you in Europe! :)

Bring on Europe! :)

I can't wait to hear more experiences throughout the tour!

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline orangekesh

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Thanks to everyone who shared their stories!!! Looks like you all had a blast - it put a smile on my face to see what a great time you all had :)

Offline MaddieHasSwag

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »
Guys it was amazing!! I can't describe to you how lucky and privileged we were. All my photos are on my twitter @katysbumcheek :)
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Offline mystere

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
For those that have gone, I need advice on which are the better seats. I have seats very close to the main stage in row 22.  O I have seats at the far end of the arena but dead centre and Row 13.  Where does she spend most of her time and what is the better view?

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »
Guys it was amazing!! I can't describe to you how lucky and privileged we were. All my photos are on my twitter @katysbumcheek :)
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thank you!!  :pinkbow: :-*
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
I went on the 13th May in Birmingham:  I had GS tickets and I went with my oldest friend.  I get butterflies when I think about that night as so many amazing things happened  :faline:  Katy came right up to us and touched our hands during Double Rainbow, I nearly crapped myself when she appeared from under the stage right infront of us near the end of Dark Horse and don't even get me started on that acoustic set!  I balled my eyes out and Katy was looking at me!!! Help!!!  And the best moment of all, tiny as it was was when Katy made eye contact with me and winked as she sang 'laying underneath the palm trees' (may I add she was bent over and lifting a leaf on her skirt at the time?  ;)) - I have had this moment imortalised in some artwork that I will treasure forever!!

I am so sad that it is over but I am so excited to be able to see her again (ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!) in Lyon, France - Bring it on  :pinkbow:
California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • just pretend I wrote something clever here
I went on the 13th May in Birmingham:  I had GS tickets and I went with my oldest friend.  I get butterflies when I think about that night as so many amazing things happened  :faline:  Katy came right up to us and touched our hands during Double Rainbow, I nearly crapped myself when she appeared from under the stage right infront of us near the end of Dark Horse and don't even get me started on that acoustic set!  I balled my eyes out and Katy was looking at me!!! Help!!!  And the best moment of all, tiny as it was was when Katy made eye contact with me and winked as she sang 'laying underneath the palm trees' (may I add she was bent over and lifting a leaf on her skirt at the time?  ;)) - I have had this moment imortalised in some artwork that I will treasure forever!!

I am so sad that it is over but I am so excited to be able to see her again (ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!) in Lyon, France - Bring it on  :pinkbow:
that sounds amazing!!!

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned

Have fun in Lyon!! My birthday is Amsterdam so that's where I'll be at! :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.