Author Topic: Katy Peery- Royal Revolution - The 4th Fragance  (Read 4194 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Katy Peery- Royal Revolution - The 4th Fragance
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2014, 03:56:55 AM »
I just wanna smell it now!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2014, 04:22:07 AM »
I'm excited for this! It comes out here in about three weeks! (I think anyway)
I just hope the little cat top thing doesn't break off, it has done on every single bottle of KQ/ Oh so sheer that I own! I need to be more careful or the cat thing needs to be stronger!  :hehe:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2014, 05:17:55 AM »
I just hope the little cat top thing doesn't break off, it has done on every single bottle of KQ/ Oh so sheer that I own! I need to be more careful or the cat thing needs to be stronger!  :hehe:

This happened with my KQ (the original one) too...I am trying to be more careful with Oh so sheer and have been lucky so far. *haha* I think it really should be a bit stronger though...:)

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2014, 05:25:31 AM »

This happened with my KQ (the original one) too...I am trying to be more careful with Oh so sheer and have been lucky so far. *haha* I think it really should be a bit stronger though...:)

I usually keep them in my bag so I guess that contributes to the cat thing falling off, all that heavy stuff on top of it! I'm pleased it's not just me though :p

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »

I usually keep them in my bag so I guess that contributes to the cat thing falling off, all that heavy stuff on top of it! I'm pleased it's not just me though :p

That's what I did with KQ too..and it broke off pretty quickly...Oh so sheer I just put on my shelve at home and leave it there and usually take Purr or Meow with me. *haha*

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2014, 05:33:42 AM »

That's what I did with KQ too..and it broke off pretty quickly...Oh so sheer I just put on my shelve at home and leave it there and usually take Purr or Meow with me. *haha*

Yeah that's were my Oh so sheer is now haha! I'm running out of space for perfumes too :theface: But yeah that's a good idea :)

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2014, 05:58:24 AM »
I'm the only one that wants to have the misspelling of 'Perry' changed on this thread :lol: (not being mean, I'm just a slight grammar freak!)

Sorry, sometimes I write too fast... :lol:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2014, 06:03:05 AM »
"A sampling campaign will include Liqua Touch samples and scented strips. Globally, Royal Revolution, which will begin to hit counters in July, will be sold through 20,000 department stores and perfumeries. Sets containing the eaux de parfum, body lotion and shower gel will be available this Christmas.

July 2014 – Ireland, Poland, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom and United States
August 2014 – Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Israel, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Jamaica, Latvia, Lithuania, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela
September 2014 – Australia, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Iceland, Finland, Malaysia, Mexico, Middle East (Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Yemen), Norway, Singapore, Spain and Sweden
October 2014 – Cyprus, Malta, Philippines, South Africa and Thailand
December 2014 – Indonesia
March 2015 – Brazil
To Be Confirmed – Hong Kong, India, Italy, Korea and Taiwan
Not Launching – France, Greece and Russia

The Royal Revolution flacon is fashioned in the same jewel-shaped design as Killer Queen, which launched 2013, but this time it’s been done in a graduated shade of teal blue, with a gunmetal colored cap that’s topped with the crest Coty has created for Perry. The outer packaging consists of a tea blue box with a silver filigree design, inspired by the engravings on regal swords.

Tim Walker, who photographed the original Killer Queen ads, has shot the print advertising for Royal Revolution, with creative direction by Trey Laird of Laird + Partners, and the single, spread and scentstrip ads will begin to break in the July issues of fashion and beauty titles globally. The television commercial, also airing from July, will be the existing Killer Queen spot shot directed by Jonas Åkerlund, with a Royal Revolution tag line.

And to speak directly to Perry’s social media savvy fans, there will also be an 90-seconds animated video to promote Royal Revolution‘s released on social networks, which will feature Perry in her own heroic adventure. Perry is set to post the video on her Facebook page in July
."

Source: http://katy-perry.com/fragrances/royal-revolution/
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2014, 09:32:20 AM »
France isnt getting it?!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2014, 03:10:36 PM »
France isnt getting it?!

It seems strange to me basically because the parfume is made in the COTY laboratories, in France but the page says that...
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

Offline Michu_Perry

• Shake the Glitter!
  • #InternationalSmile ~ #KatyCatArgentina.
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2014, 06:25:06 PM »
 :frolickingghost:
27.09.11 Katy Perry in Argentina #BuenosAiresDreams ... and now #ArgentinaWantsPrismaticTour.

Offline JorgematheCat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Cause evidence is a key to be to be truly free
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2014, 12:32:30 PM »
- I'm a Mexican KatyCat since 2008.
- Purr Launch, México City 02-05-2011
- California Dreams Tour, México City, 09-03-2011
- Prismatic World Tour, México City 10-17-2014

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat