Author Topic: Prismatic Meet and Greet  (Read 1011 times)

Offline waveskat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • this my bella she is a katy cat
Re: Prismatic Meet and Greet
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 10:28:08 AM »
I had the honor of meeting her in Hartford Connecticut when we went to the movie preview everyone roared when we say the words Hartford on the screen when i saw her in the footage i cried i will tell you she was nice friendly i never ever would have known if not for the movie and the amount of the people she meet before the show our's meet and greet almost got pushed to after the show -i saw her meet 200 easy before the show i felt selfish and would have rather her rest .Its an honor............

Online OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 11:43:02 AM »
I had the honor of meeting her in Hartford Connecticut when we went to the movie preview everyone roared when we say the words Hartford on the screen when i saw her in the footage i cried i will tell you she was nice friendly i never ever would have known if not for the movie and the amount of the people she meet before the show our's meet and greet almost got pushed to after the show -i saw her meet 200 easy before the show i felt selfish and would have rather her rest .Its an honor............
I believe it was found out by smackutwice after the movie that that M&G was actually from the show after that in NYC, the city names must have just got mixed up (I mean... if it makes you feel any better haha)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Hanni2010

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 07:53:42 AM »
I wasnt online for along time. so a lot of change here. And now the tourdates for germany are avaibale.So my question, Give it a Contest für a M&G ? Or is it possible to buy it?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 08:51:25 AM »
You can't buy meet & greet on this tour. So far only one show has had an opportunity meet & greet. We do not know if any other shows will have this.
I wasnt online for along time. so a lot of change here. And now the tourdates for germany are avaibale.So my question, Give it a Contest für a M&G ? Or is it possible to buy it?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Hanni2010

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 11:39:04 AM »
You can't buy meet & greet on this tour. So far only one show has had an opportunity meet & greet. We do not know if any other shows will have this.

Okay thanks! So i read that a M&G Contest is possible, but only for select shows, hwo can i see this at the forum, which shows are select for the contest?

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 06:59:05 PM »
It's all explained in the specific thread, in the specific section of the forum...