Author Topic: Prismatic Meet and Greet  (Read 1079 times)

Offline zackthekatycat

• Wannabe
Prismatic Meet and Greet
« on: May 10, 2014, 11:51:40 PM »
Hey so I spent a lot of money on the party pack thinking it was a meet and greet! Well it isn't! I want Katy to change her mind and make an appearance at the preshow party for us Katycats!  :katycat1:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Re: Prismatic Meet and Greet
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:46:11 AM »
that woman has been putting her heart and soul into this tour,a M&G would just be a plus.and she seems to be working extremely hard on the show,i completely understand why she didnt offer M&G..just look on the bright side and think about how incredible it is to just be going to the show!i havent gone to my dates yet but i can already tell this show is INCREDIBLE :)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »
It was never mentionned there would be a M&G with this package or any other. It's not because you apparently regret spending money on it thinking otherwise that anything will change. Go to the show, enjoy it, and maybe you will meet her afterwards, as what it is : a PLUS.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:18:59 AM »
Yeah it was very specific that a meet & greet was NOT included but you are definitely getting your money's worth because the show is incredible! Katy did not disappoint!  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline waveskat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • this my bella she is a katy cat
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 10:44:05 AM »
It's a honor not a given shut the poll down

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 11:23:45 AM »
Yes, we spent our money and deserve it
I don't like to heard/read this. Not everything in life is for sale.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 01:40:59 PM »
I cannot believe one of the answers is 'yes we spent our money so deserve it'. How do you deserve to meet Katy just because you spent money? You're paying to see her perform that's the point. There's no reason for you to think she owes it to you to meet her just because you bought a package, like said above it is just a plus.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 01:45:15 PM »
I removed the poll. The reason for that is because I agree with the people above me. You bought a ticket to see a show. It was stated that a meet&greet was not included. Just because you spent a lot of money does not mean you are entitled to anything. It wasn't part of the deal and thus Katy is obliged to meet VIPs. Simple as that. Meeting an artist is an extra and not a given and that should not be forgotten. Now I understand that you're gutted that it doesn't include a M&G, but your choice of words was a bit unfortunate.

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 01:56:06 PM »
I am actually glad that Katy isn't doing M&Gs this time.  By watching her film, it seemed like it was a stressful thing for her to do.  Especially as at times, she really wasn't up to it but she did them anyway.
California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 02:11:23 PM »
Now that's crazy talk. I too obviously don't want Katy to be unhappy or overworked but there were a lot of other elements that led to her being stressed during CDT. I don't feel entitled in anyway to meet her again but it would be incredible and I hope everyday that I get an opportunity again on this tour. Also, last tour you could buy a M+G which made a HUGE difference, there were tons of people at my venue that met Katy (seemed to be mostly parents with a younger child) and 4 KatyCats.

I am actually glad that Katy isn't doing M&Gs this time.  By watching her film, it seemed like it was a stressful thing for her to do.  Especially as at times, she really wasn't up to it but she did them anyway.

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 03:17:58 PM »
I think we should just all be happy to be going to the show, the less you expect something to happen the more excited you will be if or when it does happen! Every single person on here wants to meet katy, which is obviously not possible, so don't let it ruin your night if you don't get to meet her, because then you definitely wasted your money

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »
 :thumbzup:
THIS.  I don't know any Katycat who wouldn't WANT a meet and greet, but none of us should feel entitled to one.  If it happens, that's amazing, but we shouldn't expect it or it'll inevitably lead to disappointment.  I for one am super pumped to see her live from the RS and then from the floor seats! 

And just a word of warning to anyone buying packages for Katy or ANYONE else in the future- don't try to read between the lines.  If it doesn't say something is included, it's 99.9% not, especially concerning meet and greets.  If an artist is having a meet and greet, of course they would want to advertise that as a selling point!

Now that's crazy talk. I too obviously don't want Katy to be unhappy or overworked but there were a lot of other elements that led to her being stressed during CDT. I don't feel entitled in anyway to meet her again but it would be incredible and I hope everyday that I get an opportunity again on this tour. Also, last tour you could buy a M+G which made a HUGE difference, there were tons of people at my venue that met Katy (seemed to be mostly parents with a younger child) and 4 KatyCats.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:12 PM »
I personally would love for her to do a M&G, but part of me knows its very selfish. She is working incredibly hard each and every day, and barely has enough time for herself. I think I want it so bad because I do look up to her a lot, however I don't blame her. I got excited after watched Part of Me for a M&G, however I also saw the strain it put on her. I know she will try her hardest to make the show wonderful for all her fans though!
Prism: let the light in

Offline kcatdom

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
VIP Packages and Pre Show Party
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 09:21:27 PM »
Just almost wasted cash on tickets today, almost bought VIP tickets until I read around some more and couldn't find anything about meeting Katy. I know on the California Dreams Tour she did meet and greets, so I figured she would do it on this one. Guess no though. I'm still not 100% sure on everything I've looked at, so can a few people really tell me whether or not there are any chances to meet Katy during/before/after the show through purchasing a ticket? Btw I live in America and thanks so much!  :kittypurry:

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: VIP Packages and Pre Show Party
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 10:12:13 PM »
It is states clearly that she is not going got be at the party, so that doesn't really give you a "better" chance of meeting her. Unless they come out with some other kind of meet and greet I would say your only chance is waiting outside the arena before and after cause sometimes if she sees people waiting she will go out of her way to go say hi, but that is not guaranteed. I would recommend not getting your hopes up, but you never know!! Good luck :)