Author Topic: Prismatic Tour - Setlist !  (Read 2651 times)

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour - Setlist !
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »
It's so obviously a fake set-list (the setlist.fm one - I've deleted it now along with the fake Gaga one)  - there was no show in Tel Aviv on that date. It isn't like she will play a huge date like that and not think to even post it in the tour dates on her site! It's not the first time it's happened on setlist.fm for Katy, if anyone else has noticed a fake Gaga show has appeared dated June 7th along with one for Coldplay the day before and Beyoncé the day before that. They all have in common that they are ridiculous length shows that you MIGHT see if it were Prince or Springsteen. Also noticed the same user posted a fake show in LA on June 2nd that someone else has already been in and deleted.

What a waste of time and effort.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:23:49 PM by cdparky »
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

bobbyboy

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »
Careful there Mitsguy !!
You are in very dangerous territory. I received official notification that pretty much said that upsetting the members here by stating your opinion that differs from them will get you banned !!   Besides agreeing with me !!   Well that's lights out.
I was ready to post that  I didn't think current tour is as good as last but...YIKES !!

bobbyboy

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »
WOW.. Look at that !!!  CDSparky with a minimal 14 posts count to this board, made more sense than all the posters with thousand counts combined... . Made more sense than all the opinions, did not bash anyone, did his homework, and pretty much put this story to an end.. Congrats !!  I will contact setlist FM and ask for their position based on your research

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2014, 12:27:26 PM »
Anyhow ..enough of the silly chit chat.
Now even  after being almost run off the board for DARING to say I would like a few changes to her reported set list that we have seen reported in the early leg of the tour, this is the setlist Id love to see and as reported taking place this past sunday. I guess the only other thing I would say to the doubters is that has Setlist FM not been bang on up to now ??   So why all of a sudden does this site become rubbish when reporting yesterdays 28 song show as Olivia seems to be saying ??   Cant have it both ways!!   Either the site is rubbish or quite laughing at what I brought to this site yesterday !!  Besides if this site is as well tuned in as Olivia suggests, it is OLD news of talk of a Katy summer gig as posted all over the net, same as with Lady Gaga  BTW.. Check out the reported Act 3 (Alysium).. that it is reporting she performed  !!!!  And finally forget that silly nonsense that the learned Olivia says is impossible, that being a 28 song setlist.. My goodness all kinds of artists do so !!  Maybe she is used to the likes of Taylors Red tour who stuck it to young  kids with a short setlist.

Act 1: Hyper Neon

1. Roar 

2. Walking on Air 

3. Who Am I Living For? / Peacock 

Act 2: Prismatic

4. International Smile 

5. This Is How We Do / This Moment 

6. Birthday 

Act 3: Elysium

7. Hummingbird Heartbeat 

8. I Kissed a Girl / Waking Up In Vegas 

9. Love Me 

10. It Takes Two 

Act 4: Teenage Gurls

11. Spiritual / Choose Your Battles 

12. Circle The Drain / Dressin' Up 

13. California Gurls 

Act 5: Acoustic

14. Not Like the Movies / Thinking of You 

15. By the Grace of God / Ghost 

16. The One That Got Away 

17. Double Rainbow

Act 6: Cat-Ore

18. Hot N Cold 

19. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) 

Act 7: Egyptian

20. Dark Horse 

21. Legendary Lovers 

22. E.T. 

Act 8: White Dream

23. Teenage Dream 

24. Part of Me 

25. Wide Awake 

26. Unconditionally 

Act 9: Encores

27. Firework

This set list is completely wrong... It's definitely not the one from the UK anyway.
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2014, 12:34:38 PM »
On a different note re the (actual) set-list, much like happened for me on Teenage Dream the show really brings the Prism tracks to life (Dark Horse has gone from skip to one of my favourites) alongside the superb staging - added to the sheer level of enthusiasm and fun that Katy injects into the show. Can't wait to head to Europe next year. Don't judge a show based on paper set-lists or youtube clips, go see it.
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

bobbyboy

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:46 PM »
Hey CD.. First let me say I called you a him earlier . If u r a HER I am sorry as I don't get too tied up on who or what a poster is. All that matters to me is the words they post and how they treat others !!  Heck you could be a monkey that learned to type and that's fine with me !!
Today I was told do not post anything on this site that is not true unless I can confirm it. Well the truth is this. I can assure you that if there was a report online that Katy was shaving her head for the upcoming North American leg, that her fans would be googling so much that it might crash the google server. Fans LIVE for rumours and that is fact. Artists don't mind it at all generally as it keeps their names in the news, providing they are not defamatory in nature . Based on your excellent research I totally agree this is nothing but a false rumour, but to suggest as some have done here, that it is improper for me to report to this board what I read on SetlistFM,.... a source that is well respected, is a much worse IMO than NOT posting such
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 01:01:27 PM by bobbyboy »

Offline Fily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2014, 01:19:11 PM »
I love the setlist and the theme! I guess it will change next year, but well I am so exicited! :D

23.02.2011 CDT Milan ♥

Twitter: @filh_

bobbyboy

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2014, 01:25:33 PM »
OK DONE !!!     Setlist FM has removed June 8 concert from their website !!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2014, 02:22:16 AM »
Wow, that was a roller coaster :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Trying to fulfill my dream of meeting Katy.
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2014, 03:08:57 PM »
So excited to hear it live, yassssss

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »
Hey CD.. First let me say I called you a him earlier . If u r a HER I am sorry as I don't get too tied up on who or what a poster is. All that matters to me is the words they post and how they treat others !!  Heck you could be a monkey that learned to type and that's fine with me !!
Today I was told do not post anything on this site that is not true unless I can confirm it. Well the truth is this. I can assure you that if there was a report online that Katy was shaving her head for the upcoming North American leg, that her fans would be googling so much that it might crash the google server. Fans LIVE for rumours and that is fact. Artists don't mind it at all generally as it keeps their names in the news, providing they are not defamatory in nature . Based on your excellent research I totally agree this is nothing but a false rumour, but to suggest as some have done here, that it is improper for me to report to this board what I read on SetlistFM,.... a source that is well respected, is a much worse IMO than NOT posting such

The thing with setlist.FM, it is a good resource but there are a handful of people out there who (being generous here) seem to misunderstand what it is there for. The data posted is only as accurate as the people posting allow it to be - all the set-lists posted by the user who made up Tel Aviv have now been deleted, and hopefully they have been banned. The moment it gets flooded by fantasy shows it ceases to be of any value (there are other fake Katy shows on there - I really cannot understand what the point is of doing it).

For the record I am a 'he', though I find the idea that I could be a monkey amusing. Perhaps "infinite monkey theorem" could be applied (google it anyone who wants to know!).

Offline jenniferg07

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2014, 11:18:53 AM »
Seriously getting so excited for my upcoming Nashville show!!!!  This set list is amazing!
Saw Katy in Nashville, TN 8/19/11
Met Katy in Louisville, KY 9/10/11 - Best show ever!!

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2014, 01:21:29 AM »
Love the setlist!!! Can't wait to see her!!! I might just cry the entire time haha.