Author Topic: Prismatic Tour - Setlist !  (Read 2558 times)

bobbyboy

Re: Prismatic Tour - Setlist !
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »
Yep steve i saw that tweet as well and reports of the jamaica visit before the next leg of the tour was out there to fans. I admit it makes more sense than the setlist FM report, but i have never gone to a  concert in which the setlist was not bang on.. pink was the last example back in late fall

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 03:37:27 AM »
I won't tell you the details as I don't wanna ruin it all for ya, but it's pretty amazing!
she told you guys the setlist!?

Nah I've already seen the show in the UK, but she said that she has some awesome surprises In store and told us a few :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2014, 05:27:40 AM »
Yep steve i saw that tweet as well and reports of the jamaica visit before the next leg of the tour was out there to fans. I admit it makes more sense than the setlist FM report, but i have never gone to a concert in which the setlist was not bang on.. pink was the last example back in late fall

so maybe you could doublecheck before posting on an official forum that mostly knows about Katy's whereabouts and knew since your 1st post that she wasn't anywhere near Israel at that time... And THIS is why, in response to your other post, i am definitely not apologizing to you. Far from that, if i were 10 years old, i'd do the "Told you so" dance. And you can namedrop me anytime you want, doing that, you're actually the bully, as i was just pointing to the fact that you were saying something untrue in your posts, and that is not illegal.

Her setlist for the UK was great, and since you're from Canada, i don't think you actually witnessed the show, as someone said. So see before you talk, you would at least know what you're talking about. It's her 3rd tour, matching her 3rd album release, it only makes more sense that she promotes it, plus sings singles and hits from her previous albums, seriously, no one here expected anything else than this setlist or something close to that !

And when you join a forum, the correct thing to do before posting controversial things that are, above all things, untrue, is introduce yourself... So as not to pass as a random troll. We welcome different opinions, when they are presented as just that : a personnal opinion. When people try to force their opinion on other, that we don't appreciate, wether it's a good or bad opinion. And especially when people bring OBVIOUSLY fake facts and try to pass them as real ones (maybe you thoughht they were real, but a little research never hurt anyone, and by "research" i mean more than 1 solo result in a google search). You did both, hence the cold shoulder.

bobbyboy

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2014, 06:27:51 AM »
Ok..so apposed to twisting your facts of what i said and what based on your words suggesting that the entire site knew katy was in jamaica on june 8, let me say this..

If you read my posts it was full of...an online website is indicating
IF true.....
Now olivia..There are no rules that indicate one must post to meet and greet, and  does not make one a troll if they choose not to
Next.. it does not take a genius to know that if you or anyone else on this board actually knew she was in jamaica would have immediately said so. Truth is as we all know ,on this board as well as all other fan related boards, and even in the media, news quite often starts with a rumour. Fans post pics of news that an artist has been spotted somewhere and posts a picture only to realize later that it is an old picture. There are umpteen examples of this kind of stuff in the buried posts of this site as you well know. If you KNOW she is in jamaica as you posted, prove it and careful that online pic is not an old one .

Truth is your words more than show your treatment of a new member, as well as do my words and opinions that were cleverly deleted from site for mods, thus smacking in the face that polite opinions are welcome here.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:38:09 AM by bobbyboy »

Offline MyNameIsBella

• Wannabe
  • Reminiscing back to Hello Katy Tour.
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2014, 06:38:14 AM »
Ok..so apposed to twisting your facts of what i said and what based on your words suggesting that the entire site knew katy was in jamaica on june 8, let me say this..

IF true.....
Now olivia..There are no rules that indicate one most post to meet and greet, and thus does not make on a troll if they choose not to
Next.. it does not take a genius to know that if you or anyone else on this board actually knew she was in jamaica would have immediately said so. Truth is as we all know ,on this board as well as all other fan related boards, and even in the media, news quite often starts with a rumour. Fans post pics of news that an artist has been spotted somewhere and posts a picture only to realize later that it is an old picture. There are umpteen examples of this kind of stuff in the buried posts of this site as you well know. If you KNOW she is in jamaica as you posted, prove it and careful that online pic is not an old one .

Truth is your words more than show your treatment of a new member, as well as do my words and opinions that were cleverly deleted from site for mods, thus smacking in the face that polite opinions are welcome here.

What?  ???

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »

IF true.....
Now olivia..There are no rules that indicate one must post to meet and greet, and  does not make one a troll if they choose not to

Just to reply to the fact that i knew and didn't say : it is a rule here on this forum not to talk about Katy's private time. The fact that it came to my knowledge (not talking for anyone else on here) that she was in Jamaica at the time doesn't mean that i HAVE to post it on here, and certainly not prove to anyone that i knew that. On the contrary, as long as she doesn't disclose her location and whereabouts on her PRIVATE time, if one knows where she is, it shall not be posted on the forum because it's private. So yeah, basically i was just following the rules applied on this forum by not saying she was there. So there you go, Genius.

There are tons of new members on this forum, and never EVER have i come accross someone behaving like you do, so yeah, we do welcome new people here, just not people obnoxiously posting things like you did. You were not being polite, you were calling for a protest over something ridiculous.

And then, i'll leave you there.

Offline KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »
I agree 100%, this is Katys PRIVATE time. Leave her alone to enjoy herself! The tour is exhausting. Her private time means her PRIVATE time!!!!!!!!

bobbyboy

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2014, 09:21:03 AM »
Enough of the damage control you 2.
If u want I can demonstrate, as you all well know, endless posts of discussing her private life on this site, including Stevie just posting yesterday about her being in Jamaica.. I guess he broke the rules too ???   My goodness why didn't  you 2 scold him for breaking such a terrible site rule  lol!!

Oh BTW Olivia  .. you know your comments yesterday that Katy Perry Setlist FM on Google does not report a June 8 show ??  Well not sure what search engine that you use, but now after countless of members and viewers have gone to this site and viewed the reported concert, might you be in a position to take back your comment on calling me a liar and stating that the site is not reporting the concert ??  As far as saying the site has no credibility, you might not understand that members here track this respected site like no other setlist site on the net. Having said that, it shows her in Tel Aviv..and you don't know where she is, do you !!  Just cause ticketmaster/ Live Nation don't show the concert with it being in the middle east, it sure don't mean it didn't happen. See there is life outside of North America ya know !!  Anyhow if want to spend time hitting REQUEST ANOTHER IMAGE umpteen times to reply back, then go for it......Just don't think it means that getting in the last word means you win the debate. Also don't get fooled by the handful of replies supporting you. I say that as the silent majority that read the threads from yesterday and today know better !!

bobbyboy

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2014, 10:03:31 AM »
Anyhow ..enough of the silly chit chat.
Now even  after being almost run off the board for DARING to say I would like a few changes to her reported set list that we have seen reported in the early leg of the tour, this is the setlist Id love to see and as reported taking place this past sunday. I guess the only other thing I would say to the doubters is that has Setlist FM not been bang on up to now ??   So why all of a sudden does this site become rubbish when reporting yesterdays 28 song show as Olivia seems to be saying ??   Cant have it both ways!!   Either the site is rubbish or quite laughing at what I brought to this site yesterday !!  Besides if this site is as well tuned in as Olivia suggests, it is OLD news of talk of a Katy summer gig as posted all over the net, same as with Lady Gaga  BTW.. Check out the reported Act 3 (Alysium).. that it is reporting she performed  !!!!  And finally forget that silly nonsense that the learned Olivia says is impossible, that being a 28 song setlist.. My goodness all kinds of artists do so !!  Maybe she is used to the likes of Taylors Red tour who stuck it to young  kids with a short setlist.

Act 1: Hyper Neon

1. Roar 

2. Walking on Air 

3. Who Am I Living For? / Peacock 

Act 2: Prismatic

4. International Smile 

5. This Is How We Do / This Moment 

6. Birthday 

Act 3: Elysium

7. Hummingbird Heartbeat 

8. I Kissed a Girl / Waking Up In Vegas 

9. Love Me 

10. It Takes Two 

Act 4: Teenage Gurls

11. Spiritual / Choose Your Battles 

12. Circle The Drain / Dressin' Up 

13. California Gurls 

Act 5: Acoustic

14. Not Like the Movies / Thinking of You 

15. By the Grace of God / Ghost 

16. The One That Got Away 

17. Double Rainbow 

Act 6: Cat-Oure

18. Hot N Cold 

19. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) 

Act 7: Egyptian

20. Dark Horse 

21. Legendary Lovers 

22. E.T. 

Act 8: White Dream

23. Teenage Dream 

24. Part of Me 

25. Wide Awake 

26. Unconditionally 

Act 9: Encores

27. Firework 

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:07:40 AM by bobbyboy »

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »
I haven't really been following this thread, and I am confused.  I live in the US, and I do not currently have tickets to any Prismatic show, but I can buy them on StubHub if I want to.  Her setlist that I saw posted for the UK sounded really good.  But now I see a new setlist posted for the US which I don't like as much.  Is the new set list real, or is she going to keep her UK setlist in the US?  It would be a factor in whether or not I buy tickets on StubHub.  Or does nobody know?  Thanks.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2014, 11:29:34 AM »
I haven't really been following this thread, and I am confused.  I live in the US, and I do not currently have tickets to any Prismatic show, but I can buy them on StubHub if I want to.  Her setlist that I saw posted for the UK sounded really good.  But now I see a new setlist posted for the US which I don't like as much.  Is the new set list real, or is she going to keep her UK setlist in the US?  It would be a factor in whether or not I buy tickets on StubHub.  Or does nobody know?  Thanks.

The setlist you're seeing isn't real. There are too many songs. I'm pretty sure the setlist that was for the UK will be similar for the US/Canada leg. The setlist should NOT be a factor in whether you want to buy tickets. If you wanna see Katy in concert, then buy them and enjoy the show.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »

The setlist you're seeing isn't real. There are too many songs. I'm pretty sure the setlist that was for the UK will be similar for the US/Canada leg. The setlist should NOT be a factor in whether you want to buy tickets. If you wanna see Katy in concert, then buy them and enjoy the show.

Is that setlist confirmed as being fake?  The setlist is a factor in deciding whether or not to buy tickets.  If she sings the songs I like, I'll want to see it.  But if she sings the songs that I don't like, then I'll not want to see it.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »

Is that setlist confirmed as being fake?  The setlist is a factor in deciding whether or not to buy tickets.  If she sings the songs I like, I'll want to see it.  But if she sings the songs that I don't like, then I'll not want to see it.

Which setlist are you talking about?
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »

Which setlist are you talking about?

The one posted by BobbyBoy.

bobbyboy

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
Actually I 100 percent disagree with every single bit of advice you have been given, and I would ask NOT to be attacked for disagreeing. First I can tell you in the many concerts I have been to, Setlist FM has NEVER been wrong. Having said that, you can choose what advice to take.. Furthermore , yesterday reported setlist is not too long. Many artists have setlists that are much higher than the 20 song minimum industry standard like Katys.

Now as far as telling you to go to a concert REGARDLESS of the setlist. That is just so far beyond anything I can begin to understand, that it is beyond belief.. Here Katy take my money.. I don't care if you stick me with 10 songs from the best of dolly parton album from the 60's.. Nonsense advice IMO !!  If you don't like the product don't pay.. especially an upcharged ticket amount to StubHub..

Ya know what bugs me the most though.. 4 more songs on the tour list and we would not be talking about this even.. Whats that.. 15 minutes  !!!This entire conversation is NUTS.. Im not sure if you folks are getting your news off Entertainment Tonight or what !!  It is very simple.  Setlist FM shows every date from the Ireland Concert until present. Youtube has the full concerts on their website.. I just don't understand why this is so hard!!   Setlist FM has it right on the early part of the tour .

Maybe someone here instead of spending time googling. god only knows what about Katy Perry, should file a report on SetlistFM site, demanding yesterdays Israel concert of 28 songs be removed if you are so sure its false !!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:11:01 PM by bobbyboy »