Author Topic: How to surprise my 9year old with her first concert to katy perry???? HELP  (Read 347 times)

Offline kaiya05

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
We got her vip tickets and get to go to the pre party ( hoping katy visits ) This will be her first concert and she loves katy perry she sings and dances to her songs  :dreamboat: now we need an awesome way to announce she is going  ???  :mrmystery:  :firework:  :hellokaty:

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
What dates your show? if its after the fourth of july i would have a big firework display in you back yard and play firework! Then tell her during the display!
 :firework:
To be honest though i think it would be best telling her a few hours before you go so its a HUGH surprise on the day!
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
That's so sweet! I also think it would be cool to tell her the day of the concert. Maybe give it to her in a letter. Or tell her you're going somewhere, but not tell her where. Then listen to Katy's music all the way to the venue and surprise her when you arrive.
Prism: let the light in

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
That's so sweet! I also think it would be cool to tell her the day of the concert. Maybe give it to her in a letter. Or tell her you're going somewhere, but not tell her where. Then listen to Katy's music all the way to the venue and surprise her when you arrive.
Yeah! I would go with this idea!  :thumbzup:
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014