Author Topic: Meeting Katy on tour?  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Lady Kenobi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No regrets, just love
Re: Meeting Katy
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 12:49:06 PM »
How were they noticed?
I was wondering the same thing. I know there are currently no M&G details on this forum...but I am seeing pictures pop-up of peeps who met Katy on this tour. Did they all have a VIP ticket?
They just got lucky. There's two girls who dressed up as Taco's and Katy wanted to meet them! Tamra told them to come over 'cause Katy wanted to get a photo with them.

The last tour I saw Katy staff around the venue looking and walking, also Angela was kind of searching in my zone (that was not near the stage last tour). I have the idea, from Part of Me, that's the way they search for fans.

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »
How were they noticed?
I was wondering the same thing. I know there are currently no M&G details on this forum...but I am seeing pictures pop-up of peeps who met Katy on this tour. Did they all have a VIP ticket?
They just got lucky. There's two girls who dressed up as Taco's and Katy wanted to meet them! Tamra told them to come over 'cause Katy wanted to get a photo with them.
theres a competition on the meet and greet thread now for members!!!!! :firework:

The last tour I saw Katy staff around the venue looking and walking, also Angela was kind of searching in my zone (that was not near the stage last tour). I have the idea, from Part of Me, that's the way they search for fans.
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 04:51:30 PM »
How were they noticed?

Well the girls said they went to the Birmingham 13th show and then went again on the 14th and apparently katy saw them when she drove to the arena on the 14th and told Tamra to call them over so she did and they got to meet katy 'cause Katy requested it!

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 06:05:55 PM »
The taco girl you are talking about or the girls who met her after the show?
How were they noticed?

Well the girls said they went to the Birmingham 13th show and then went again on the 14th and apparently katy saw them when she drove to the arena on the 14th and told Tamra to call them over so she did and they got to meet katy 'cause Katy requested it!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 01:29:32 AM »
How were they noticed?

The taco girls, I posted a photo of them in another thread. The group of girls who met her just waited outside the hydro.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 04:56:47 AM »
Thank you so much for all of the help! :) you rock! :firework:
How were they noticed?

The taco girls, I posted a photo of them in another thread. The group of girls who met her just waited outside the hydro.

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: Meeting Katy on tour?
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
does anyone know where to wait on Toronto at the air canada centre?

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
Where do you think it will be a good place to wait for Katy before and after the show at the O2 Arena in London?

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
Where do you think it will be a good place to wait for Katy before and after the show at the O2 Arena in London?

Also interested in this!
Also...I will get to London a few days early (going to the show on the 31st). Does anyone know what hotel she's staying at? I'm not a weirdo stalker, but I'd love to keep my eyes open if I happen to be anywhere near it.
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 12:53:13 PM »

Also interested in this!
Also...I will get to London a few days early (going to the show on the 31st). Does anyone know what hotel she's staying at? I'm not a weirdo stalker, but I'd love to keep my eyes open if I happen to be anywhere near it.

I would not go anywhere near the hotel if I were you. That's her private time and she should be left alone during her off time.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »
does anyone know where to wait on Toronto at the air canada centre?

I'm going to two of the Toronto shows and I think waiting outside the Air Canada Centre. It also depends on how early and you might see Katy arrive or you can wait outside after the show and see what happens.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »
For anyone wondering about the M&G a thread has already been posted for the London show on the 28th, but the winners have already been picked. All other dates, US I'm guessing, will be announced next. Keep your eyes open kittens!
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 06:50:07 PM »
Yeah I would definitely not look for her at the hotel. That is her personal time.

Offline holly6650

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
How to meet Katy Perry :)
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »
hey guys I'm new to this forum so I'm not really sure how it works yet, anyway, I would love to meet Katy Perry so I was just wondering if anyone knew if she meets fans after shows outside arenas? Thankyou :)

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
Re: How to meet Katy Perry :)
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
hey guys I'm new to this forum so I'm not really sure how it works yet, anyway, I would love to meet Katy Perry so I was just wondering if anyone knew if she meets fans after shows outside arenas? Thankyou :)
  It really depends on the size of the venue and how shes feeling. It the venue is larger, she usually drives in and doesn't come out because of the chaos. But you can hang out around doors that seems like the lead to the back. You may be able to see her. I would just follow the rest of the Katycats and stick with them. They seem to have instinct on where she will be. Its hard to find her, but don't give up!