Author Topic: Katy and Johnny Wujek Together Again?  (Read 732 times)

Offline Loligia

• Wants a Taste Test
  • ♥ Frυιτɣ Prιsm ♥
Katy and Johnny Wujek Together Again?
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »
My grandma heard on the Today show that Katy and Johnny are together once again. Is this true? She said that they were at a party and it just happened.
Also, is Johnny doing a job in Australia where people call him and he will go shopping with them and dress and style them or something? You'd have to pay but that would be the best birthday present! I wonder how much it'd cost. I might not actually be able to because I'm already going to the PWT.
This is all what Yiayia heard but I'm not too sure if it's true. Does anyone know?

- G  :strawberry:

Kewlkatycat is back.
Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey (MORE SO KATY!!) are my idols, Dolores Haze is my inspiration. Thirteen years old 1940s gurl.
KatyCat to infinity and beyond.

- L

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Re: Katy and Johnny Wujek Together Again?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes wondering what to write... where to even start... :rofl:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:44:42 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:49:06 PM »
Wujek is gay. They were never together... then or now. :)

Nuff said?

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:19:18 PM »
I googled google news - because I have no idea who's gay or not  :lol: but I found this

http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/tips/katy-perry-stylist-interview

which I think is nice and interesting anyway.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline I CanAffordYou

• Très chic !
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:27:06 AM »
I'm sorry for Katy, but Johnny is mine... :-/ (and I don't share)

HKT : LONDON (02/26/2009) * LYON (06/17/2009) 
LGJ : PARIS (06/11/2010)
You've Got A Friend : HOLLYWOOD (12/04/2012)
LGJ : PARIS (02/10/2013)
PWT : BELFAST (05/07/2014) * LONDON (05/31/2014)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 09:42:02 AM »
I don't know if them being together means them having a relationship or Johnny being Katy's designer again. Johnny is gay so I didn't think they ever had a relationship....and if he stopped being her designer, I doubt it because Johnny always posts pictures on his instagram of them two together.
Prism: let the light in

Offline DillNewt24

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »
I googled google news - because I have no idea who's gay or not  :lol: but I found this

http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/tips/katy-perry-stylist-interview

which I think is nice and interesting anyway.

That was a good interview with Johnny, very interesting and insightful to his work with Katy

Twitter: @CanadiensFan09

Offline mitsguy2001

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Katycat
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 02:00:49 PM »
Why is it that whenever I post anything even remotely related to Katy's personal life, including something innocent like the interpretation of a song from a legally released album, I get flamed and reported to the moderator for "discussing her personal life".  Yet certain people in this thread seem to be allowed to discuss her personal life (and Johnny Wujek's personal life) with no consequence.  Do the rules of this forum not apply to certain members?  Another double standard.

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03:13 PM »
Why is it that whenever I post anything even remotely related to Katy's personal life, including something innocent like the interpretation of a song from a legally released album, I get flamed and reported to the moderator for "discussing her personal life".  Yet certain people in this thread seem to be allowed to discuss her personal life (and Johnny Wujek's personal life) with no consequence.  Do the rules of this forum not apply to certain members?  Another double standard.

Discussing Katy's personal life is NOT allowed on here and you NEED to respect that. I have never seen any other member talking about her personal life on here whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:09:48 PM by katykicksass »
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 02:13:41 PM »

Discussing Katy's personal life is NOT allowed on here and you NEED to respect that. I have never seen any other member talking about her personal life on here whatsoever.

How is this thread not about her personal life?

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 02:28:30 PM »
because it's well known that Johnny is openly gay and it's obvious that it's not true ! As far away from Katy's private love-life as it could be.
If the topic was to be continued on a personal level, this would get the same treatment as ANY clearly openly stated in the rules unwanted topic on this forum.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »
because it's well known that Johnny is openly gay and it's obvious that it's not true ! As far away from Katy's private love-life as it could be.
If the topic was to be continued on a personal level, this would get the same treatment as ANY clearly openly stated in the rules unwanted topic on this forum.

And everything I have posted has been either regarding well known things about Katy, or about interpretations of well known songs.  I did not know that Johnny is gay; in fact, I don't even know who he is.

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 05:03:58 PM »

And everything I have posted has been either regarding well known things about Katy, or about interpretations of well known songs.  I did not know that Johnny is gay; in fact, I don't even know who he is.
If you click on the link I posted further up in this thread you will quickly find out what the relation is between Katy and Johnny.

The person who created this thread is only 13 years of age, and only repeated something her grandmother has obviously misheard while the radio was playing. It isn't necessary to make a big deal of it, the girl is offending neither Katy nor Johnny nor us in general nor the forum rules with her innocent question (which I innocently researched to reply to, LOL).

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 06:33:40 PM »

If you click on the link I posted further up in this thread you will quickly find out what the relation is between Katy and Johnny.

The person who created this thread is only 13 years of age, and only repeated something her grandmother has obviously misheard while the radio was playing. It isn't necessary to make a big deal of it, the girl is offending neither Katy nor Johnny nor us in general nor the forum rules with her innocent question (which I innocently researched to reply to, LOL).

And I have always asked innocent questions, mostly about interpretations of Katy's songs or other aspects related to her career.

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »
I believe the question which was asked in the topic has been answered.