Author Topic: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!  (Read 3655 times)

Offline ttyhdsn

• Wannabe
  • ~•ω•~
Re: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2014, 02:41:09 PM »
Hi! First, I Wanna thank you for this opportunity :3 international give away are really rare and I'm from Italy so... Thank You! Well, my favorite moment here on the forum was when the photo of the PRISM bus came out. We were all excited for that because, after 3 years, new Katy's music was coming! it has been one of the best thing happened to me in 2013. I hope to live again a moment like this in 2-3 years!
Good Luck everyone :3 <3 remember to always let the light in

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 10:12:02 AM »
Thanks for hosting this giveaway guys, you're really too good to us.  :-*

My favourite moment on this forum over the last few years has been when all the buzz surrounding KP3D/The Complete Confection was going on. There was a bit of a low point for us after the CDT had ended and we hadn't heard from Katy in a while and we thought it might be a little while before she'd release new music or anything following that whopper of an era, but then BAM. Between the KP3D captains, hoodie giveaways, special screenings, and general excitement the forum was buzzing. Not only did we have a movie to go crazy over, but also a few new songs.  :)

My M&G at the CDT wasn't a KPF one, but I met a few people from the forum there and it seems like their experience was amazing and they were treated so wonderfully by Katy's team. It's rare to see a fan-created community like this become so involved with the artist and their team, and we're a very lucky bunch to have you guys around.
Congratulations on six fantabulous years, here's to many more.  :pinkbow:
 :bday:  :kittypurry:

EDIT: Just realised Katy's announcement as Birthday for the next single is very well timed!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:21:24 AM by CiaraCandyCat »

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline phantommonkey

• Wants a Taste Test
  • OneTeenagePrism
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 02:17:46 PM »
First, I just wanted to say you're so amazing for doing this haha. Okay. Hmmm... I guess I haven't been very active on the forum at all. I don't post but I read! Hehe I don't necessarily have a favourite moment on the forum but I do have a favourite thing! I just love how we're all so supportive of each other and we always try to help each other. I remember starting a thread about how I was looking for a Katy CD and I had people reply and message me. We're just one big amazing, helpful, family. And I think KPForum brings us all together. It's just amazing how much we care for each other.

I haven't gotten a chance to meet Katy yet or even go to a concert. PWT will be the first time going to a Katy concert and a concert of any kind. I know she'll be amazing :P

^^ Thank you for doing this giveaway! Good luck to everyone :) AND happy birthday!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:27:46 PM by phantommonkey »
Prismatic World Tour ~ 8/29/2014

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »
This is the hardest competition to entry, like it needs aome serious brain work. I've been here daily for almost four years now and if's hard to bring out a favourite moment, but let me give it a try.

* I really liked doing the recent Unconditionally video, cheers to Ingie! I'm a digger for such things that bring different people together for the one interest and love they have in common.

* I got goosebumps when I came to the forum for the first time after Katy announced Roar and Prism. This place woke up a bit from its winter nap. I like the buzz!

* And yes, the time Lauren posted that the winners for the M&G on 15th of October 2011 had been picked. No e-mail. Then she posted that a cheater had been caught. No e-mail. Then me and my friend made a joke that imagine when another cheater got caught and then I went to sleep. When I woke up I saw an E-MAIL, that had been sent 5 minutes after I had gone to bed. Another cheater ha been caught. This really meant a world to me and I got to meet the lady a day after my birthday.

Basically the point is - this place makes me happy, that's why I continue to come here. Every time there is a mature interesting discussion, when someone shares their Katy story and happiness or when we do stuff like the Unconditionally video, every moment like this is my favourite. So, once again, all you awesome people who keep this place alive, I salute you. And I meant it when I promised to bake you all a cake. Yay. :frolickingghost:
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 05:01:51 AM »
I've only been a member for just over 6 months but I can't even put into words how much I've enjoyed my time here so far :) Theres been so many exciting moments that we've all been able to share with each other,so its quite difficult to pick one :lol: But I think I'd have to pick the days surrounding the release of Prism and the release of tour dates/tickets!It's a lot of fun to be able to share all of the tv and radio appearances Katy does with each other,but theres something really special about sharing all the excitement of the new album and all of us getting tickets for tour :) Even though we all live in different parts of the world,we still have the connection Katy provides us through her album/songs and tour.And it's such a great feeling to be able to have a place to come to that people understand you and even care about you,even if you're in two different parts of the world.It's also such a cool thing that even though we're all far from each other,and are going to different shows for tour,its like we're all seeing the show together  :dreamboat: I can't even wait until the tour starts and all of us can share our experiences at the tour dates we get to go to.I think that will be even more exciting,and might even turn into my favorite memories on the forum :)
Also,just wanted to say Happy Birthday to KPF!Becoming a katycat was honestly the best decision I've ever made! I wish I would've found the forum earlier in Katy's career so that I could've been a part of all the other amazing memories over the years.But I know there will be tons and tons more memories to come in the future ;) I can't thank you enough KPF for providing us with all of these different opportunities,it's really generous of you all :xx:
See you guys on tour!! ;)
 :yay:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:04:19 AM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »
6 years? Firstly, Congratulations on that!  :xx: :strawberry: :xxx:

My favourite moment on here? Now that's a good question!

As you have probably noticed, I've been a Katycat on here from 2009 but I didn't become really active until a few months ago :). There was so many more active members back then and I found it a little tricky to 'squeeze my head in'

*Jumps in time machine back to November 2009* Oh hi KPF.....

I don't think I have one particular favourite moment here...there's always something or someone that makes me smile every visit.  Everyone is so friendly and supportive and it's great to talk to other massive Katy fans and get excited for new albums and singles! This forum is definitely my Katy home. Facebook and Twitter are my second homes for all things Katy  ;)

So all in all, everyday is my favourite moment, maybe the future holds my favourite moment  ;)

Edit: This is my 666th post? That's not good!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:20:59 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline VeryBerryLolly

• KPF Karaoke Contest Girl - craziness starts 2007
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 10:01:57 AM »
I dont want to enter but I want to thank you crazy cats for the past years of amazing moments :)
My favorite is probably the day I won the Forum Karaoke Contest on the first birthday! (Holy moly this was 5 years ago haha)

Thank you for all the amazing people I met & all the crazy adventures we took :*

She's so angry cuz I'd rather twitter instead www.twitter.com/vberryl_vicky

Offline Malibucaliforniagurl

• Reading Hemingway
  • There's always two sides...
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 10:47:44 PM »
The best memory I have on KPF is when I met my very first katycat friend, Casey. I was completely new to being a Katycat... I knew nothing and knew nobody. So meeting my first katycat friend was huge for me. Especially since everyone at school made fun of me for loving Katy Perry, it was nice to find others who share my same love. Casey and I were commenting back and fourth sometime in 2010 about making up a disease called "Perry Plague" when we became friends. Then we just continued talking and tweeting each other. Soon, we were texting 24/7 and having 5 hour skype conversations. Casey and I have known each other for three years now and have such great memories together even though we have never met each other. I remember when I met Katy, I had Katy say "Hi Casey I love you!" on video so I could send it to Casey because she had been a katycat longer than I had been and still hadn't met Katy. Then, a few months later, Casey met Katy. It was her 16th birthday and she left a message on my phone crying and freaking out saying that she got a meet and greet pass and was going to meet Katy. I still have that voice message saved on my phone. Casey and I became more than just friends, we became sisters despite us never meeting each other. However, I will FINALLY get to meet Casey after three years next Sunday and I cannot wait! I have waited to meet her for three years and we are both beyond excited. None of this would have been possible if KPF didn't exist and we didn't meet. Thank you KPF for bringing me and my very best friend together! :) :firework: :katycat1:

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2014, 06:08:57 PM »
I don't want to enter, because there are much more deserving Katycats out there, but I do want to say congratulations on 6 years, and that you guys are awesome for doing things like this!   I know it sounds cliche and cheesy, but my favorite moment has to be the day I found this place and registered!  As Carmen said, everyone is so helpful and friendly.  :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline Sarahh

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Shoo so many moments.... But definitely one of my favourite moments was when Katy posted on the shoutbox and few people were here and almost no one noticed :D

it took me 45 minutes to find that. worth it.
Katy Perry Portugal

vintage kitten #4298

Offline Syd_KatyCat

• Wannabe
  • A Katy Perry is hard to find...
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 07:27:19 PM »
Wow what an awesome giveaway! Thanks so much for doing this KPF!
This is going to sound totally cliche, but I have to say my favourite moment was honestly the first day I joined the KPF and realized that there was a whole KatyCat world out there where everyone was just like me!  :lol:
Anyway, thanks again for the opportunity!
Good luck to all the KatyCats!

On June 30th, 2011 Katy Perry noticed my sign and changed my life.
June 30, 2011~Purr Launch and CDT Toronto
August 9th, 2011~CDT San Diego
July 15th, 2012~KP3D Premiere Toronto
August 26, 2013~VMA Roar Performance New York
December 1st, 2013~Acoustic Performance and Interview Toronto
July 19th, 2014~Prismatic World Tour Toronto

Offline KPbaby

• U think you're a Genius!
  • OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 07:42:24 PM »
Happiest birthday KPF!!! I love the forum for being able to freely express anything and everything Katy - and it can be even better than twitter cause we have way more than 140 characters!! I've had so many amazing memories here getting to know other katycats, etc. but I think one of my favorites was taking part in the Last Song Standing mega thread! It's so interesting/cool to see what the last few songs come down to.
Love you KPF and here's to many more years of Katy-ness and fun!!
Remember that time Katy trolled me so hard and retweeted a 3 month old tweet!?
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
Katy is my everythannnggg!
Twitter: @jillygymnast96
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline KatyCatSuzy

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2014, 08:46:14 PM »
Thank you for this!! I've never met Katy but i hope to someday! It's hard to choose, but I'd say my fav moment was discovering this forum and being able to interact with other katycats from all over. The devotion everyone has for Katy is amazing!   :kittypurry:  :mrmystery:

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! I will be randomly picking a winner this weekend! :)

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
HERE ARE OUR WINNERS!!!!

WINNERS OF WIDE AWAKE POSTERS:

Jamesp433
flapfkp
oceanekatycat
foreverkatycat
KISStroyer/Katytroyer
Carmenxox
Malibucaliforniagurl
foobia
CiaraCandyCat
bigperryfan

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

LegendaryPerry!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!
Please email me at katyperryforum@gmail.com with your full name and address so I can send you your prize! :)

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ