Author Topic: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!  (Read 2974 times)

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
Re: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 04:27:01 PM »
I only joined almost 3 months ago to the day and have been a Katycat since November. I've always been somewhat of a negative person, but surrounding myself with Katy and her music has been a life-changer for me. So the day I joined the forum, although I didn't post anything, was amazing for me. Seeing the community of people who just want to share this mutual love we all have for one incredible person is enough to make anyone happy.

I don't have one particular experience that's anything like what anyone else here has posted, but in the grand scheme of things, my inclusion in this community has quite literally changed my outlook on life for the better, and I have only my fellow Katycats to thank for that  :katycat4:

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »
Hello  :katycat1: Firstly I just wanna say holy shit where has the time gone?? I must've been on this forum for 5 and a half years now.. AHHHHH. It has been the best time though and when I got to meet Katy, even though I look really young and chubby, it has to be one of/ if not the best moments of my life... I even used my really good photoshop skills at the time to make something 'pretty'  :hehe::

And meeting her was all down to you mods and I wanna thank you again   :grouphug:  (suckinggg up a bit, JK I do love you guys  :lol:)
On the actual forum one of my best times would've been the KITTY PURRY's blog vlogs etc. and freaking out with you guys about them and when she wrote 'Love Pickles' and the end of one of her blogs  :xx: And that leads me onto my next point. Pickle staircase... there is never a dull moment with you kitties/cats/katycats/guys/gals etc.  ;)  I guess signing up to KPF was the best moment on the forum  :xx:  So happy birthday KPF and I can't for another year of fun  :flowerpower:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 06:08:17 PM »
Six years already? Time sure flies.  :lol:

Happy  6th Birthday KPF!!!  :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :firework: :firework: :dudeparty:

And I know the perfect song to celebrate with. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3eL1bG06_c

I joined in December 2010 and so many amazing moments happened on the forum it's so hard to choose. My favorite moment is when the CDT kicked off in Lisbon, Portugal and all the photos of Katy in the thread for that concert.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:47:09 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline hihi0002

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Stinging like a B I earned my stripes.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 06:17:32 PM »
Love the forum! Thank you to the people who run it for making it a great place to communicate with other Katycats! So hard to pick a favorite moment but if I had to I would say... THIS moment.    :rofl:

Offline jeankatherean

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 07:51:36 PM »
 :bday:  :wowza: :pinkbow: :firework: :firework: :firework: :firework: :firework: :rofl: :hehe: :lol: :dreamboat: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:

All we have is this moment!

I love the fact you can get so many info and meet people here.
(I guess I'm too new)

Offline LegendaryPerry

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyCat
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 09:35:45 PM »
Haven't been here for long, i think i've been here for 1 year or something lmao, anyway
i Love everyhting about this forum, people's friendly :)
oh and i love the fact that you can get to know KatyCats through this site  :katycat2: :pinkbow:

Thanks for the giveaway, you're all really awesome!

Offline foreverkatycat

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 09:54:41 PM »
My favorite moment on the KPF was when you gave me
tickets to see Katy at Katy Perry close up and personal in Toronto
:) I cant thank you enough for this! It was the best day
of my life! I didn't get to meet Katy but im so grateful for
this Forum xx I love you all  :strawberry: i hope i win this contest,
and goodluck to everyone!
:)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 12:39:26 AM »
The forum allowing me to meet Katy is something I will always treasure and be grateful for, below is the details of the wonderful night nearly 3 years ago.

It's also just been great to be apart of a cool community, and connect with people who share the same love for Katy  :)
http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=9214.msg500055#msg500055

Offline Tammycat :D

• Wannabe
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 07:52:47 AM »
Hi,
I'm a huge fan of Katy but never got to meet her like ever  :'( :'(  :emobanana: Because I live in Thailand and she never came here for tours I wish she would I've tweeted her about it a lot to come to my country but she never sees my tweets. I'm not an active member of the community but I come here every 1 month just to check the news and updates about Katy since I'm very busy.
Thank you for making this giveaway international and Good luck to every one,
Tammy  :pinkbow:

Offline katycat_kayley

• Wannabe
  • you're original, cannot be replaced
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 07:56:00 AM »
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KPF! Getting so old (which means Katy is also getting older, thirty this year whaaaat)

I don't post on the forum very often although I'm here trolling a lot and always wish I had signed up a bit sooner than I had! Anyway, I've been on here for almost 2 years now, and I think my favourite moment would need to be when I won my Prism T Shirt from you guys earlier in the year :) Apart from that my favourite moments (alone, haha) have been just looking through the older posts and especially everyone's M&G stories - so amazing, I've honestly spent hours just reading every last M&G story posted on here.

:faline:
5/4/11, 1/11/11, 20/10/13, 7/5/14, 17/5/14, 18/5/14, 25/5/14 ♥

Offline Jamesp433

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 08:47:39 AM »
My favorite moment was when Katy Perry released her Prismatic World Tour announcement video, and I was in it. My friend recorded my reaction, I posted it on Instagram and then SHE TWEETED THE LINK TO MY REACTION! Less than two weeks later I got reflection section VIP package that I've been saving up for since the summer. Katy Perry is someone who has changed my life. I'm a dedicated fan and would love to win this prize!(:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:05 AM »
This is going to be so hard to pick a favorite moment. I have been a fan of Katy's for a few years and within this past year heard about this board. I quickly became from involved within the walls of this forum because I love Katy and people on this board. I have never met Katy but have tried a number of times without luck. But I know one day by the grace of God I will get that opportunity. So having said that my favorite moment would be hearing about the US tour dates for the Prismatic tour. Everyone was waiting in anticipation and the moment those dates came out, panic came with it. Everyone wanted to know how the pre-sales worked and all of that. So this is my favorite moment because everyone was so nice and helpful. Everyone was wanting to make sure the people on the board was set and ready for tickets sales. I love coming to this place because everyone is so kind!  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline jessicajms

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Into infinity, forever
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
OMG it's the best giveaway ever  :dreamboat:  thank so much for this oportunity and  :xxx: Happy Birthday KPF!! :xxx: 
Well, in mid-2010 I always come here to look for some news of Katy because it had a direct link from the official site. And I saw so many cool stuff here, but English is not my mother tongue so I just kept seeing the topics open and never realized that overlooked subscribe on the forum. (Oh god, I am very sluggish. :eyes:) So this year I saw the project for the unconditionally lipdub video and finally I joined the forum and this was my favorite moment here, because finally I had a chance to attending such a cool project, find katycats who I knew from twitter and I could meet new people who share the same love for this amazing person named Katheryn. :xx: It was an amazing time and only the first of many that I am sure are still to come. Thanks to all katycats that always welcomes us so well in this place. And I don't have any pictures with Katy (yet), but the PWT is coming around and my hopes of finally being able to find her too. Kisses to all and good luck to all katycats who have so many good stories to share here and I'm sure it will not easy to choose one winner, because everyone deserve.  :hithere:

@katyperry's tweet - 26 august 2009

Tumblr: katy-is-partofme.tumblr.com
Twitter: @jessicajms_

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 08:20:21 PM »
I had known about KPF for a long time, but why I didn't join right away is beyond me. However, during the time that I have been a user on the forum, I have enjoyed so many things. So far my favourite was before and when Prism was released. It was amazing to see the forum buzzing, and anticipating new music from Katy. The predictions and expectations always made a fabulous discussion. When the album was released, it was even better seeing the excitement and how the forum was when the new era began! :kittypurry:
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 7/16/2011| PWT Calgary 8/29/2014 :xx:

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2014, 02:29:34 AM »
My favorite on the forum was definitely CDT by far. I joined right in the middle of it, the forum was very active and I would stay online for hours reading everyone's M&G stories & CDT experiences and everyone was just incredibly happy and excited for each other and it was just a great time to be apart of the forum.  :katycat1:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:21:36 PM by ravenkatycat »