Author Topic: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!
« on: March 31, 2014, 07:39:09 PM »
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.!!!

:faline::flowerpower: WE’RE NOT FOOLING YOU! :flowerpower: :faline:
IT'S A VERY PERRY KATY PERRY FORUM 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!

We are able to offer some official Katy gear to help celebrate our 6th birthday!

We have one GRAND PRIZE package and 10 runners up will receive a Wide Awake poster. (seen above)

The Grand Prize Package includes items from every stage of the past 6 years we’ve followed Katy:
I KISSED A GIRL SINGLE CD
UR SO GAY PINK VINYL
CALIFORNIA DREAMS GUITAR PICK
PART OF ME 3D HEART GLASSES (FROM THE LA PREMIERE!)
PART OF ME OFFICIAL POST CARD
TEENAGE DREAM PROMOTIONAL HOLIGRAPHIC POSTCARD
PRISM BUTTONS

This contest will run internationally because I’m feeling generous! Yay international fans, I love you! This giveaway possible thanks to the very very generous SandCatz (go follow her on twitter and tell her thank you!)

Here’s how to enter! Just comment in this thread with your favorite moment from your time here on the forum. Feel free to post a link to a thread on the forum or a picture of when you met Katy at a KPF meet and greet.
You can enter to win one full week after this thread is posted, so you have till April 6th 12 p.m. EST to enter. I'll randomly and fairly pick the winner a few days after the thread has closed.

Any questions? Feel free to shoot me a PM!

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS FOR ENTERING!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:54:58 AM by Lazy Blazy »

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
Re: A VERY PERRY KPF 6TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY CELEBRATION!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:24:26 AM »
Been here little over a year now. Hard to pick one favorite moment, but it's either that first week of trying to figure everything out after being a hardcore kiss fan for years. That or around the time roar came out and the overall activity and discussions. That was also when I got the idea to do the podcast

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline Hear-me-roar

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Letting the light in. PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 11:28:08 AM »
1st of all, THANK YOU so much for this :3 Well... I haven't really met Katy, but I wish I could meet her next year if she comes to my country (Argentina!) I love the forum; I joined last year and I loved it since the beginning even though I have not been on it since it first started! When I first joined I started replying to threads that were posted yeeeears ago! Oh well... My favorite moment maybe was last year when I met someone from my same country in the forum and we started fangurling so much LOL! And thanks to the forum, I could meet her and now we are KatyCat friends!!! I love it because I feel free to share the love for Katy we all have running through our veins!!  :xx:  :xx: I wish I had been here since One of the Boys era ( I don't there was a forum for Katy Hudson era... maybe I'm wrong haha)  :strawberry: :watermelon: :kittypurry: Or Teenage Dream  :xxx: :firework: :mrmystery: But I didn't miss the PRISM era  :frolickingghost: And I'm so happy LOL!
Thanks so much for this opportunity I send lots of luck to every Kitten! Meow!

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 11:30:40 AM »
My favourite time in the forum? When we did the lipdub for Unconditionally. A lot of people took part, and it's wonderful how katycats from all around the world can unite and spread the message of the song. Love. It's magical... I remember a guy playing the piano, a girl with the lyrics in post-it, agirl whose grandparents appeared in the video wearing Katy's t-shirts... We worked a lot! And thanks to the forum (who organised it) me made together a truly work of art.  :firework:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline katycat_part.of.me

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 11:35:49 AM »
I never had the chance to meet katy that's why I don't have any pictures to comment on here  :'( BUT this forum is the reason why I got to know so many different katycats, this forum gave us all the chance to meet katycats from literally everywhere on this planet, we're all one big family now and KPF is the place that brought us all together, you're bringing us all so much closer to other katycats and also to our katy :xx: one of my favorite moments on here was when we all made the lip dub video for unconditionally: http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=15658.msg710755#msg710755 ..and the video was SO amazing in the end and it was SO much fun to participate! I just wanna thank you for all the opportunities y'all gave us and for brightening up our day everyday again  :flowerpower: :xx: :xx:

If you don't believe in a dream, no one else will do it for you.
                                             -Katy Perry- ♡

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 11:36:37 AM »
I joined the forum in October 2012. I love everything about this place. It's too hard to pick one thing. I love everything. I love everyone on here. Everyone's so awesome. The hardest part was trying to figure everything out the first week. Now I'm addicted.  :pinkbow:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:47:19 AM by katykicksass »
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Katyrocks

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Youre such a wreck, the cutest accident
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 11:50:20 AM »
Ive been on the forum now for over 5 years and ive seen katys career go from strength to strength. Over the years ive met so many amazing people, had so many amazing adventures and travelled all over the country to see Katy. As ive got older i dont have as much free time to see her as i used to but this forum allows me to see all these awesome experiences others have had.
This forum has helped me meet Katy and thats something ill never forget!  :)

25th Feb 2009 Manchester * 26th/27th Feb KOKO London
10th June Sheps Bush London * 11th June Brighton
25th August Birmingham * 26th August Newcastle,
17th March 2011 London * 4th June 2011 North Carolina
13th May 2014 Birmingham *

Offline MartixD

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • if you don't like kittens or cotton candy gtfo
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 11:52:22 AM »
I would absolutely love to win these prizes :dreamboat: Thank you for the giveaway opportunity! :)

Hmm... I've know about the KPF since 2010 & joined the forum on the 7th of October in 2012 but I wasn't a very active user because I had exams and I was busy with school :emobanana:

Anyway, my favorite moment is when the KatyCats did the "Unconditionally" Lipdub video. I wish I had taken part in the video! You guys did a great job :strawberry: I can't wait for other videos or other actions like this.

I also loved the November giveaway but the best thing about the KPF is that there is no drama here. And all of the KPF member seem to be so nice! :hithere:

Good luck KatyCats :thumbzup:

Offline aimee81094

• Wannabe
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
hard to choose a favourite moment but id probably say the lead unto KP3D. It was just so excited, so much was going on there were so many events and katycat opportunities it was honestly amazing  :pink bow:  :firework:

Offline mpadi

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 12:40:04 PM »
I haven't been here in a looooooongggg time BUT my favorite moment(s) from my time here on the forum was definitely "Pickle Staircase" and the confusion that ensued after that happened. Hilarious. Also definitely another favorite moment was meeting Katy and seeing her perform at Warped Tour in 2008.
ANNNNND now I feel old....

P.S. I just proved how I know nothing about posting on the forum anymore because I used photobucket to post the link to that pic ha ha! I have no clue if anyone even uses that anymore...I am so 2000 and late....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:45:50 PM by mpadi »

You PMS like a bitch I would know..

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »
An international giveaway yes  :firework: :frolickingghost:

more seriously, I love the forum because I met a lot of katycats, and there are a lot of cool subject, it's hard to choose a special moment, but I think the mast one which makes me so excited is happy and excited, is before the release of Prism, when everyone were talking about how we all imagine the new era and the new album, it wa so good to see everyone's ideas, and of course when we all talked and still talk about the tour, and some people spoke about real cats on stage.  :rofl: :hehe:

Offline aperryfan

• Wannabe
  • You're gonna hear me roar
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 12:51:21 PM »
Hello there! :hithere: Well, I have to say that I had a great time here when PART OF ME the movie was released  :pop:. I collected all the 3D special glasses that I could (I'm from Mexico) and then I started looking for those I was missing in exchange for those I had repeated. I'm still trying to complete my collection and the glasses you're giving away will help a lot (of course, having all those other things will be awesome)  ;) . Anyway, I wanna congratulate you guys for making this site possible, it's great to have a place in the web for the Katycats to get together  :grouphug:. I wanna share my pic with Katy at the CDT in Mexico City (Profile pic) :wowza:. Have a great day  :firework:.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:12:44 PM by aperryfan »

Offline bigperryfan

• Jaw-Dropping
  • UK
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 01:07:34 PM »
I've been on this forum since late 2010 now and my favourite moment on the forum has probably been the moment I realised I could live a teenage dream and possibly meet the reason this site exists. Katy Perry! I entered for a meet and greet on my show, and a week later I had an email to say I'd won. It was the best feeling, and over 3 years later I'm still so grateful and honoured it happened. As it was one of the best days EVER. And I owe it all to this wonderful place along with KP and the Katy train.  :frolickingghost: love you all, meow  :katycat1:
❤ let the light in ❤
❤ katycat // alouder & soldier ❤

Offline cheauwen

• Wannabe
  • that you just can't push rewind.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »
Hay guys! I'm from Malaysia, yes the country with the missing plane :p So anyway being an Asian I've always felt kind if left out in the katycat community, a I've only been a katycat since last year around September. The first week of obsessing over katy i watched every interview/performances/tv show that she was in, everyday from day to night/midnight even and stalked her on every social network. This was the first time ever I've been so obsessed over somebody. But I've never met her and it's not very likely that she'll be coming to Malaysia for her PRISM tour. :(   Im still saving for it if it ever happens though! Also my very first album I've ever bought for 16 years is of course Prism, and I plan on getting the whole collection soon. (I knowwww I'm pretty slow huh) anyway that's all I have to share! Love you guys! Thanks for the giveaway !  :)
Only Katy can jump rope in high heels like a pro !

Offline Hollie512

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Always leaves a trail of stardust
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 04:11:54 PM »
I'm not a very active member of the forum but have been quietly lurking (as a member and long before) for a very long time now :hehe:
I love coming on here to catch up with all the latest news and gossip and it's always my first port of call if I have a Katy-related wondering!
My favourite thing is seeing everyones excitement for upcoming events and how happy people are for others getting the chance to meet/see Katy in person. I just really enjoy that this is a place the fandom can come with no drama or jealousy and just generally chat all things Katy!
In other words, fair play! Keep up the good work and here's to another 6+++ years!!  :firework:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, don't let the greatness get you down. x

T in the Park - 10/7/09 * Glasgow dreams - 5/4/11 & 1/11/11 * Prismatic World Tour * Radio 1 Big Weekend 25/5/14