Author Topic: Booking Katy Perry Cost  (Read 2844 times)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Booking Katy Perry Cost
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:55 AM »
Katy was hired to preform at a wedding in 2012 for $1.9 million so I guess there is your rough guide

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »
Totally need to have a KatyCat party if one of us wins the big bucks on the lottery :lol:

Maybe if everyone pitches in we could do it. :hehe:

And if we need a venue we can use my house, I'll only charge 50k ;) :rofl:

That's only going to make it harder!

Okay, I'll only charge 40k then, cuz I like you ;) :lol:

Thanks, I like you too. I hope your house is big enough.
According to a website, the cost of private shows by the artists were unveiled and among those artists included Katy, the costs of their shows were between 500 and U.S. $ 600,000, the figure undoubtedly is very expensive but is much less than I thought. What you say guys about this?  :twitch:

I think it really depends on the artist, some do it for six figures but then do it for five figures then randomly show up at an event for free. So I guess that is why they can't really put a price on it

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2014, 08:41:11 AM »
I read somewhere that someone hired her for a birthday party (??) for $1.2 million a couple of years ago
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2014, 09:09:58 AM »
Katy was hired to preform at a wedding in 2012 for $1.9 million so I guess there is your rough guide

I read somewhere that someone hired her for a birthday party (??) for $1.2 million a couple of years ago

One or two million just for a performance...and then you have to budget in other stuff at these parties like food and venue and whatnot??? Must be worth it!!

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »

One or two million just for a performance...and then you have to budget in other stuff at these parties like food and venue and whatnot??? Must be worth it!!
Just a few days ago I read in an article that playing private parties is included in 'how Katy Perry makes the money' or so, together with albums and tours, it was one of only these three things. We just don't hear about those because, logically, they're private.
They didn't state how much such a party would cost,  but I didn't expect 1.9 mill! Still, you could afford that even if you had less money than Katy, the problem is just that less money could mean anything on a looong way down, I'm not talking about being a pauper with 10 million lousy dollars in the bank  :hehe:

One more thing: Does this mean Katy was paid 1.9 mill for each one of the five parties she appeared at for the making of the music video Birthday? Like, literally??  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:11:24 PM by TheMouse »

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant