Author Topic: Katy Buys Electric Cars For All Employees  (Read 965 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: Katy Buys Electric Cars For All Employees
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »
well for starters it says "her 5 assistants…" doesnt she just have 2?..and this could be true.not too long ago there were pics of tam and katy getting out of a tesla(tam was driving)..but with tesla being a sponsor for tour,idk if she really bought them at full price and all like the articles are saying..nor do i care haha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »
well for starters it says "her 5 assistants…" doesnt she just have 2?..and this could be true.not too long ago there were pics of tam and katy getting out of a tesla(tam was driving)..but with tesla being a sponsor for tour,idk if she really bought them at full price and all like the articles are saying..nor do i care haha
Not sure about that number but the talk is about employees, not assistants which I understand is not exactly the same. I also think Katy wouldn't buy either two or five cars for the full price for that purpose because it's a kind of mutual promotion, similar to getting designer clothes but not actually paying a few thousand for them.

But I think the point is that Katy does promote them, and rationalise the way her staff work, not how much she paid or whatever.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 09:30:15 PM »
Huffington Post is most certainly credible.
They cite the same source... which is far from credible. And by the way I'm not the expert on this but everyone on here seems to think she bought Teslas but the articles are saying she bought Fisker Karmas.

This just seems like bullshit to me for so many obvious reasons. First of all if it was to promote Tesla (... which, again, is not what the articles are saying she bought), she wouldn't have bought them for her assistants as they're not famous so will be absolutely no use to the car company, she would have to own the car herself to promote it in that way... but she wouldn't do that type of thing to give the car promo anyway. Plus I've never really seen Katy be concerned about the environment before, only time I've ever seen her talk about it was one time when she (briefly) talked about recycling your phone....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 09:33:50 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 09:34:46 PM »
They cite the same source... which is far from credible. And by the way I'm not the expert on this but everyone on here seems to think she bought Teslas but the articles are saying she bought Fisker Karmas.

This just seems like bullshit to me for so many obvious reasons. First of all if it was to promote Tesla (... which, again, is not what the articles are saying she bought), she wouldn't have bought them for her assistants as they're not famous so will be absolutely no use to the car company, she would have to own the car herself to promote it in that way... but she wouldn't do that to give the. car promo anyway. Plus I've never really seen Katy be concerned about the environment before, only time I've ever seen her talk about it was one time when she (briefly) talked about recycling your phone....

She's publicly known as being liberal, she performed at Obama's re-inauguration. Environmental friendly is a key characteristic of democrats. Anyway, I suppose whether or not she did what the articles say, it doesn't really matter.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/10/14 Houston, TX
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@FLApfkp

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »

This just seems like bullshit to me for so many obvious reasons. First of all if it was to promote Tesla (... which, again, is not what the articles are saying she bought), she wouldn't have bought them for her assistants as they're not famous so will be absolutely no use to the car company, she would have to own the car herself to promote it in that way... but she wouldn't do that type of thing to give the car promo anyway. Plus I've never really seen Katy be concerned about the environment before, only time I've ever seen her talk about it was one time when she (briefly) talked about recycling your phone....
It doesn't matter if Katy buys them for herself, her employees or her cat. Generally, what she's concerned about or not will be beyond your knowledge. I tend to give her credit for anything before dismissing anything as bullshit. You're just an arrogant know-all.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline CottonCandy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 03:26:23 AM »
"Not a vegetarian... but drives a hybrid" - to all my myspace people out there.
It sounds like a Katy thing to do but of course we've learnt in the past that we never know who to trust except for Katy herself. She's not going to release a statement "YES, I bought those cars for my assistans/employees" so we'll never know.
The forum is here for discussion but we should not act superior or call someone idiodic just because they have a different opinion!

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
Only just caught up on this thread. As CottonCandy has kindly pointed out and I agree, there's no need to be throwing insults at someone for their opinion.

If she bought cars for her staff, wonderful. If she didn't...then wahey to the usual tabloid nonsense  :thumbzup:

Coming from a girl who once dissed a guy because he drove an electrical car.  :lol:

:lol:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline mitsguy2001

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Katycat
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
At least Katy got them cool looking electrical cars. ;)

Coming from a girl who once dissed a guy because he drove an electrical car.  :lol:

And that is one of the reasons why I despise "Ur So Gay" so much.  In that song, Katy bashes a guy for partaking activities that she herself takes part in.  And I'm sure that not all 5 of those "employees" are female.

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 12:51:46 PM »
who knows if its true but its funny  :hehe: