Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Rod Laver Arena (3) - Melbourne, VIC - November 18th 2014  (Read 737 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline maartychokito

• U think you're a Genius!
THIS SHOW IS WHAT I'M DUBBING MY "BIRTHDAY GIG"...
My birthday is Nov 19. COME AT ME BIRTHDAY BOOTH, I AM GETTING ON STAGE SO HELP ME GOD.

This was one of the 3 tickets (all purple packages) that I have purchased.
(the other 2 shows are both Perth shows)

IM SO EXCITED! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline melllyyy

• Left The Gas On
My birthday is Nov 19. COME AT ME BIRTHDAY BOOTH, I AM GETTING ON STAGE SO HELP ME GOD.

You have to get on stage how amazing would that be!

Offline maartychokito

Dear God, I hope so!

Offline Brittykat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyKat
I've got GA standing  :kittypurry:

29th April 2011 California Dreams Tour Melbourne<3
29th October 2013 Sunrise Exclusive Sydney <3

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
OMG I GOT REFLECTION!!!! but with the birthday thing do you think it matters where you are coz i have tickets to the 14th swell coz my bday is on the 10th, but the tickets are seated... will that make a difference?? :frolickingghost:

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline Brittykat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyKat
OMG I GOT REFLECTION!!!! but with the birthday thing do you think it matters where you are coz i have tickets to the 14th swell coz my bday is on the 10th, but the tickets are seated... will that make a difference?? :frolickingghost:
ooooh whats the birthday thing cause i wanted to do that for my mum??

29th April 2011 California Dreams Tour Melbourne<3
29th October 2013 Sunrise Exclusive Sydney <3

Offline aimeeinwonderland

• Wannabe
  • Katycat

I wondered this too I've tried tweeting people to find out I NEED more information!

Offline maartychokito

Register your ID at the birthday booth. If you're birthday is within a week of the show, you go in the draw to be pulled up on stage during "birthday".
So.
If you're bday is 10th, you're ok to register at the perth, adelaide and first 2 melb shows
Mine is nov 19, and im from perth which I cant register for. But melb on 18th, I can. And the Sydney shows too, but I aint going :(

I REALLY HOPE I WIN MELB 18TH! DIBS!!!
*prays*

Offline aimeeinwonderland

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
You can have the 18th and I'll have the 14th,  deal?  Great I'll tell Katy
 :thumbzup:

I'm almost going to try for other shows with the cheap tickets to try and get onstage chances!

Offline maartychokito

DEAL.

YOU CAN HAVE 14TH AND 15TH, I'LL TAKE 18TH & 19TH NOW.

OMFG BIRTHDAY SHOW - I CANT EVEN!

Offline melllyyy

• Left The Gas On
I'm going to the 15th and 19th anyone got tickets to them? I have RS for 19th!!

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Register your ID at the birthday booth. If you're birthday is within a week of the show, you go in the draw to be pulled up on stage during "birthday".
So.
If you're bday is 10th, you're ok to register at the perth, adelaide and first 2 melb shows
Mine is nov 19, and im from perth which I cant register for. But melb on 18th, I can. And the Sydney shows too, but I aint going :(

*prays*

yeah I've got tickets for the 14th but i think I'm gonna use the seated ones for that date do u think that will matter?? coz what if u can only register for it if you're near the stage to make it easier to find people nd get them on stage?

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline maartychokito

So.

*prays*

yeah I've got tickets for the 14th but i think I'm gonna use the seated ones for that date do u think that will matter?? coz what if u can only register for it if you're near the stage to make it easier to find people nd get them on stage?

I'm not sure hey :(

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick

Wishing you all the best of luck to get on that stage!! IT IS A MUST!!
 I'm so devo that I missed out by a few weeks only! Hmm where will she be on the 30th of Oct?
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!