Author Topic: Katy Perry Unreleased  (Read 364 times)

Offline AlfioHudson

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Let go and just be free.
Katy Perry Unreleased
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:45:26 AM »
Where I can get all the Katy's unreleased in HQ?  :)

Katy Cat since 4 years, Italian.
Twitter: @Alfio_Katy;
Instagram: alfiojhboy;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatyPerryFansPG.

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: Katy Perry Unreleased
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 12:41:25 PM »
Many of those you can download from sites like Mediafire, 4shared and Hulkshare. Most of those songs are on YouTube so you can download and convert them from there.

Be careful when you search for rare Katy songs though. There are a lot of fake files out there. Protect yourself and your computer.

The sites I listed are safe.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:59:31 PM »
Keep in mind that most unauthorized content on YouTube is distorted, and in my opinion, almost unlistenable.  I was told that it's legal to copy the Katy Hudson songs from YouTube, since they are no longer available through any other means.  Unfortunately, what I find on YouTube is basically unlistenable, in my opinion, and it's especially frustrating hearing everyone who has an actual CD or bought it on iTunes before it was removed talk about how beautiful her voice is on that album.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 01:38:35 PM »
Keep in mind that most unauthorized content on YouTube is distorted, and in my opinion, almost unlistenable.  I was told that it's legal to copy the Katy Hudson songs from YouTube, since they are no longer available through any other means.  Unfortunately, what I find on YouTube is basically unlistenable, in my opinion, and it's especially frustrating hearing everyone who has an actual CD or bought it on iTunes before it was removed talk about how beautiful her voice is on that album.
There's a flac (highest audio quality) version that you can torrent, just do a quick google search. She sounds great but I'm not into Christian music lol

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
There's a flac (highest audio quality) version that you can torrent, just do a quick google search. She sounds great but I'm not into Christian music lol

How does that work?  I know nothing about Torrent.  Is it legal?  I don't want to download anything illegally.

I should also mention that my problem with copying from YouTube is not so much the quality, but the fact that YouTube intentionally distorts copyrighted material, and I don't want to listen to something that sounds different than how it was intended to sound.

Offline wowitsjoey

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 09:34:27 PM »

How does that work?  I know nothing about Torrent.  Is it legal?  I don't want to download anything illegally.

I should also mention that my problem with copying from YouTube is not so much the quality, but the fact that YouTube intentionally distorts copyrighted material, and I don't want to listen to something that sounds different than how it was intended to sound.

You can always find them on soundcloud and then use a soundcloud converter, they have much higher sound quality than youtube as it's an audio host. I know they're on there, I just haven't downloaded them.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 09:42:33 AM »

You can always find them on soundcloud and then use a soundcloud converter, they have much higher sound quality than youtube as it's an audio host. I know they're on there, I just haven't downloaded them.

Before I try to figure that out, I just have 2 questions:

1. Is it legal to download?  I don't want to download anything illegal.

2. Is it distorted?  Again, my issue with YouTube isn't the sound quality, but rather the fact that copyrighted material is intentionally distorted.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 09:43:23 PM »

2. Is it distorted?  Again, my issue with YouTube isn't the sound quality, but rather the fact that copyrighted material is intentionally distorted.

I would just torrent it, you get the whole album and in incredible quality. All you have to do is get a torrent client like vuze or bittorrent and then download the torrent from a torrenting website and the client will download it.

Torrenting is technically not illegal, that's why it's so easy to do and in this case it's DEFINITELY not considering it's the only option to access the content.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 09:53:13 PM »
The act of torrenting is not illegal, but often times the torrent method is used to transfer illegal files. In this case, it would not be illegal because the original songs are not a commodity for sale.

For example: I write 3 word documents and make it a .zip and upload it as a torrent file: LEGAL
                     I take Prism and put it in a .zip and upload it as a torrent file: ILLEGAL

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 08:54:02 AM »

I would just torrent it, you get the whole album and in incredible quality. All you have to do is get a torrent client like vuze or bittorrent and then download the torrent from a torrenting website and the client will download it.

Torrenting is technically not illegal, that's why it's so easy to do and in this case it's DEFINITELY not considering it's the only option to access the content.

So in other words, I can't access Torrent with a regular computer?