Author Topic: Prism World Tour Setlist - FAKE !  (Read 3696 times)

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
Re: Prism World Tour Setlist - FAKE !
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »
It's realistic enough but I can't imagine her singing It Takes Two since it's a bonus track.

What does it being a bonus track gotta do with her performing it on tour?  ???
Well she could if she wanted to but artists just usually don't (from what I've seen anyway). When she has so many of her older hits to fit into the setlist it just seems unrealistic to put in a bonus track that some people may not know.
You never know though.  :) Personally I'd love to see her sing Spiritual but I'm in no way expecting it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:37:00 PM by CiaraCandyCat »

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
It's realistic enough but I can't imagine her singing It Takes Two since it's a bonus track.

The song wasnt judge to be good enough for the album thats why its a bonus track aka a leftover

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »

Well she could if she wanted to but artists just usually don't (from what I've seen anyway). When she has so many of her older hits to fit into the setlist it just seems unrealistic to put in a bonus track that some people may not know.
You never know though.  :) Personally I'd love to see her sing Spiritual but I'm in no way expecting it.

I'd love to hear Spiritual too, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 08:39:18 PM »

I'd love to hear Spiritual too, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Me too, one of my favourites. I would think UR So Gay would still be on the setlist too?  ???
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 10:21:36 PM »

The song wasnt judge to be good enough for the album thats why its a bonus track aka a leftover

Prism was originally a Double Album (IE 24 tracks long), so you can't really say It Takes Two is a leftover when it beat out a bunch of other tracks when they scrapped the Double Album idea.

... Unless Prism Disc II is the re-release, then you can.
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 01:41:45 AM »

Prism was originally a Double Album (IE 24 tracks long), so you can't really say It Takes Two is a leftover when it beat out a bunch of other tracks when they scrapped the Double Album idea.

... Unless Prism Disc II is the re-release, then you can.
If it was released as a Double Album, then would it's price become so higher.  :hehe:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »

its pretty uncommon for artists to perform bonus tracks on tour..cuz a large number on "non-hardcore" fans will be at the shows and they wouldnt have a clue about those songs lol at least i think thats one of the reasons why that doesnt happen?lol

i had a feeling this wasnt official,seemed like way too many prism songs?lol and no covers..

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline HollieKitty

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Remembering last summer under the shooting stars
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 03:13:59 PM »

its pretty uncommon for artists to perform bonus tracks on tour..cuz a large number on "non-hardcore" fans will be at the shows and they wouldnt have a clue about those songs lol at least i think thats one of the reasons why that doesnt happen?lol

i had a feeling this wasnt official,seemed like way too many prism songs?lol and no covers..

I agree, too many Prism songs. I want a more of OOTB :(
Had to make a new account, KatyCat since 2008.

Offline doubleRainbowW

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2014, 03:46:26 PM »
In a fairly new interview I heard Katy say that Teenage Dream and California Girls are to be merged, not performed separately. That may not be her last word about those two, but it's one of the things which made it look wrong to me.

Merged? I'd be pretty disappointed with that. I mean Teenage Dream opened the show last time around and California Gurls was cool on its own too. But this is the problem obviously, she has too many hits from previous albums, a whole lotta new songs from Prism that must be included and there's only limited time to fit all in.

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
In a fairly new interview I heard Katy say that Teenage Dream and California Girls are to be merged, not performed separately. That may not be her last word about those two, but it's one of the things which made it look wrong to me.

Merged? I'd be pretty disappointed with that. I mean Teenage Dream opened the show last time around and California Gurls was cool on its own too. But this is the problem obviously, she has too many hits from previous albums, a whole lotta new songs from Prism that must be included and there's only limited time to fit all in.
She merged TD and CG in her performance in Japan the other day.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Ignites the Light
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 10:08:41 AM »

I agree, too many Prism songs. I want a more of OOTB :(

I would love to hear One of the Boys the song performed live! I know she probably won't perform It Takes Two, but I hope she does because that's one of my favorite songs on the album!
Prism: let the light in

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2014, 07:20:25 PM »
I want Prism, Wide Awake, Dressing Up, Part of Me and The One That Got Away - saw her twice on the CDT and she didn't play it at either :/
Obviously I would love Thinking of You, Lost, I'm Still Breathing etc.

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 07:26:12 PM »
I want Prism, Wide Awake, Dressing Up, Part of Me and The One That Got Away - saw her twice on the CDT and she didn't play it at either :/

I would love her to play Thinking of You and I never got to see her play The One That Got Away either. I would also love Lost and I'm Still Breathing to be played but that's highly unlikely. I don't know how she's even going to fit all her hits in!

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2014, 06:51:13 AM »

I would love her to play Thinking of You and I never got to see her play The One That Got Away either. I would also love Lost and I'm Still Breathing to be played but that's highly unlikely. I don't know how she's even going to fit all her hits in!

I find it somewhat difficult to believe she would cut TOY out - it had an entire section based around it on the CDT!
It's almost like we need a "hits" tour and a "lesser known" tour...

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 06:51:45 AM »

i really cant see her not playing TOY or TOTGA..i almost feel like she'll never stop playing those on tours tbh :)
i would also LOVE to hear Lost..also mannequin(and a lot more lol)..but yes,pretty unlikely…it really sucks knowing songs like those will probably never be performed again..such a sad and weird thing  to think about :'(

i really wish she could surprise us and just add a few lines of a chorus of one of those "unlikely" songs during another song!it would be a cool little thing for the katy cats since we would all know what was going on and everyone else would be a little confused :lol:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[