Author Topic: Sunrise TV Show - Channel 7, AUS - March 5th 2014  (Read 1231 times)

Online TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Sunrise TV Show - Channel 7, AUS - March 5th 2014
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 12:07:30 PM »
I'm really proud of how Katy tackled the BF question, although each time i watch that Q&A i get a little annoyed at that girl for asking that as it was all over the media that John had kissed another girl. A day after i broke up with my boyfriend i was an absolute wreck. If someone had've mentioned him and 'If i had a boyfriend?' i would've just broke down. Katy was so strong and I'm just in awe of how beautifully handled she did it because i know how hard it can be!  I'm surprised sunrise let her ask that question as they should've known it would've been a touchy subject...
Ive heard it being suggested that possibly Sunrise had set the child up to ask precisely that, and although that thought hadn't occurred to me I find it a possibility, it wouldn't surprise me.
Katy won't break down over those things nowadays anyway though, she's moved on from where she was even perhaps a year ago, I'm sure.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Icypole

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 09:05:07 PM »
I'm really proud of how Katy tackled the BF question, although each time i watch that Q&A i get a little annoyed at that girl for asking that as it was all over the media that John had kissed another girl. A day after i broke up with my boyfriend i was an absolute wreck. If someone had've mentioned him and 'If i had a boyfriend?' i would've just broke down. Katy was so strong and I'm just in awe of how beautifully handled she did it because i know how hard it can be!  I'm surprised sunrise let her ask that question as they should've known it would've been a touchy subject...
Ive heard it being suggested that possibly Sunrise had set the child up to ask precisely that, and although that thought hadn't occurred to me I find it a possibility, it wouldn't surprise me.
Katy won't break down over those things nowadays anyway though, she's moved on from where she was even perhaps a year ago, I'm sure.

Even if it was set up, it was still delivered by a little girl. It was lovely of Katy to handle it in that way.
28/04/11 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena CDT
14/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT
15/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT

Offline robotindisguise87

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 12:28:00 AM »

That was my theory. lol. Aussie media can be pretty rude imo  :eyes:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 02:45:31 PM »
Just catching up with this on Youtube and the first five minutes are even hilarious!

'There's a child in the window! How much is it? *Looks at child* How much are you?!'  :rofl:

That was my theory. lol. Aussie media can be pretty rude imo  :eyes:

I just got to that part of the interview. Bless Katy! She did handle that well though. I agree that it is far to early to bring up that sort of question right now. I'm sure things are still really raw for her right now.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 03:09:54 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Lilithia

• Reading Hemingway
  • Lilithia on Twitter
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 06:03:58 AM »
I love how they decorated the entire studio with Katy and she took the time to take selfies with everyone she could. She looked amazing.
http://www.twitter.com/lilithia
1st ever Melbourne show The Prince Bandroom 2008
Hello Katy Tour 2009 {The Forum, Melbourne}
Exclusive Debit Mastercard Show 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
#MELBOURNEDREAMS California Dreams Tour 28th & 29th of April 2011 {Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne}
Purr Perfume Launch 2011 {Myer Bourke St Mall, Melbourne}
KP3D Australian Premiere 2012 {Event Cinemas, Sydney}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2013 {Sydney Opera House, Sydney}