Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Rod Laver Arena (1) - Melbourne, VIC - November 14th 2014  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
does anyone know if anymore info will be released b4 wednesday???

I really want to know this too, the people who I'm going with aren't willing to spend as much as I am.

I have the same problem!!! So I'm desperate for more info bout prices, packages nd seating...

Not only that, but my mum will have to purchase them as I have a class. Buying tickets is so stressful!

Yeah i have class too but I'm staying home to buy them... probably not a good idea considering i'm in yr 12... but also I'm not getting my presage code until tuesday!!! does that sound right???

Sounds right to me. I'm also doing Year 12, but I had to do it over two extra years due to illness. There's no way in hell mum would let me miss class. :lol:

OMG yay!!! there are so many Katycats in yr 12!! most of the Katycats I meet r my age :) nd ok thats good coz i was talking to another Katycat i know nd she's already got her presale code nd i got A bit worried  :-\

Really? I haven't got my presale code yet.
I got mine though :/

Did you request yours through SMS or email?

I requested mine through SMS. What about you?

I got mine today through email!!!! SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!

Me too! Can't wait till the ticket buying is all over! :firework:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!!! but omfg I'm freaking out!!!! I'm stressed coz my friend just said she can't go so I'm frantically trying to get someone to go with meeee!!!!!

ERMAGHERDDD can I go with you lol I'm all alone!
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
Im going to the Melbourne one, my only issue is getting people to pay as much as I'm willing to pay for tickets! Argh so frustrating when friends don't love katy as much as us!

Exactly! Nobody is going with me  :'(
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
I got the code! I ended up dialing the number.

Yay! So are you skipping uni to purchase the tix?  :katycat3: ??? I can't :( I'm so stressed right now  :rofl:

No, my mum's getting them for me. I'm going to give her detailed step by step instructions!

That's great! I have to cross oceans and air to get to my mom so it's a no no for that option lol! I'm gonna buy the ticket while I'm in uni  :lol: hope it works out for all of you!
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
Guys I only got General Admission standing for 15 Nov. I can't get reflection Sectiion  :'( WHAT ABOUT YOUS
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
We didn't manage to get the $200 dollar seated tickets. My mum managed to get one $160 dollar ticket for the 14th. I'll try again on the 11th. But at least I have a ticket.

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
We didn't manage to get the $200 dollar seated tickets. My mum managed to get one $160 dollar ticket for the 14th. I'll try again on the 11th. But at least I have a ticket.

I got the $160 as we'll but for the 15th. I'll settle with that one I guess since I'm an overseas student. Good luck getting the RS
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
OMG DID EVERYONE GET TICKETS??? i got the $172 tickets (GA standing) for the 14th coz reflection sold out BUT OMG I HAD REFLECTION TICKETS BUT TICKETEK GLITCHED AND I LOST THEM!!!!! but I'm trying again on friday and tuesday!!!!

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline peacockhummingbird

• Wannabe w. more posts
I got VIP seated but couldn't get rs :( but I'm so excited!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:05:37 AM by peacockhummingbird »

Offline Brittykat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyKat
I'm going to try get standing for one of the concerts and then the $40 tix for the other two :)

29th April 2011 California Dreams Tour Melbourne<3
29th October 2013 Sunrise Exclusive Sydney <3

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
I've got someone to come it's just not goin to be in reflection zone unfortunately it will have to be seated.. But at the end of the day I would take any tickets just to be there

I didn't get reflection section as well and I'm going alone :' )
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Lilithia

• Reading Hemingway
  • Lilithia on Twitter
I'm RS for this show. I'm a little scared because it's the first one & I'm going alone. :(
http://www.twitter.com/lilithia
1st ever Melbourne show The Prince Bandroom 2008
Hello Katy Tour 2009 {The Forum, Melbourne}
Exclusive Debit Mastercard Show 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
#MELBOURNEDREAMS California Dreams Tour 28th & 29th of April 2011 {Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne}
Purr Perfume Launch 2011 {Myer Bourke St Mall, Melbourne}
KP3D Australian Premiere 2012 {Event Cinemas, Sydney}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2013 {Sydney Opera House, Sydney}