Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Rod Laver Arena (1) - Melbourne, VIC - November 14th 2014  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
does anyone know if anymore info will be released b4 wednesday???

I really want to know this too, the people who I'm going with aren't willing to spend as much as I am.

I have the same problem!!! So I'm desperate for more info bout prices, packages nd seating...

Not only that, but my mum will have to purchase them as I have a class. Buying tickets is so stressful!

Yeah i have class too but I'm staying home to buy them... probably not a good idea considering i'm in yr 12... but also I'm not getting my presage code until tuesday!!! does that sound right???

Sounds right to me. I'm also doing Year 12, but I had to do it over two extra years due to illness. There's no way in hell mum would let me miss class. :lol:

OMG yay!!! there are so many Katycats in yr 12!! most of the Katycats I meet r my age :) nd ok thats good coz i was talking to another Katycat i know nd she's already got her presale code nd i got A bit worried  :-\

Really? I haven't got my presale code yet.
I got mine though :/

Im freaking out coz i am nervous about the presage code... IT BETTER COME nd I'm getting mine via email :)

I really hope mine comes, or else Telstra is getting a lot of calls!

hahahahha yes they will!! if i don't get mine by tomorrow 4:30 Telstra is gonna get a call from me hahah

I'm worried as I accidentally put in the wrong email, but then I corrected it. I hope I get the code to the right email address. :-\

OMGGG the exact same thing happened to me!!!!! i fixed mine last night hahahah :)

Thank god, I hope it turns out alright for both of us.

I hope both of you get your presales code! I'm so worried because I have school at 10 tomorrow and presales starts at 9 :') and nobody can help me buy the tix because I'm living alone here :')
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain

I really want to know this too, the people who I'm going with aren't willing to spend as much as I am.

I have the same problem!!! So I'm desperate for more info bout prices, packages nd seating...

Not only that, but my mum will have to purchase them as I have a class. Buying tickets is so stressful!

Yeah i have class too but I'm staying home to buy them... probably not a good idea considering i'm in yr 12... but also I'm not getting my presage code until tuesday!!! does that sound right???

Sounds right to me. I'm also doing Year 12, but I had to do it over two extra years due to illness. There's no way in hell mum would let me miss class. :lol:

OMG yay!!! there are so many Katycats in yr 12!! most of the Katycats I meet r my age :) nd ok thats good coz i was talking to another Katycat i know nd she's already got her presale code nd i got A bit worried  :-\

Did you request yours through SMS or email?

I requested mine through SMS. What about you?

Email, it still hasn't come.

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast

You better call Telstra and ask I guess  :-\
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Icypole

You better call Telstra and ask I guess  :-\

How would I do that? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Offline Icypole

I got the code! I ended up dialing the number.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Ticket info is out guys, prices are the same for each show, but the prices are on on:theaec.net um... Add the allophones site. :) prices aren't too bad. Good luck everyone. ;)
because legends never die.

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast

Yay! So are you skipping uni to purchase the tix?  :katycat3: ??? I can't :( I'm so stressed right now  :rofl:
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Icypole

Yay! So are you skipping uni to purchase the tix?  :katycat3: ??? I can't :( I'm so stressed right now  :rofl:

No, my mum's getting them for me. I'm going to give her detailed step by step instructions!

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

I got mine today through email!!!! SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline Icypole

Me too! Can't wait till the ticket buying is all over! :firework:

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

Me too! Can't wait till the ticket buying is all over! :firework:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!!! but omfg I'm freaking out!!!! I'm stressed coz my friend just said she can't go so I'm frantically trying to get someone to go with meeee!!!!!

Offline melllyyy

• Left The Gas On
Im going to the Melbourne one, my only issue is getting people to pay as much as I'm willing to pay for tickets! Argh so frustrating when friends don't love katy as much as us!

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Im going to the Melbourne one, my only issue is getting people to pay as much as I'm willing to pay for tickets! Argh so frustrating when friends don't love katy as much as us!

aww thats my problem too!!! but it think I've just found someone :) i hope you find someone too!!!

Offline Icypole

aww thats my problem too!!! but it think I've just found someone :) i hope you find someone too!!!

I had the same problem, they're going separately now and I'm going with my sister.

Offline melllyyy

• Left The Gas On
I've got someone to come it's just not goin to be in reflection zone unfortunately it will have to be seated.. But at the end of the day I would take any tickets just to be there