Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Rod Laver Arena (1) - Melbourne, VIC - November 14th 2014  (Read 1261 times)

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
does anyone know if anymore info will be released b4 wednesday???

I really want to know this too, the people who I'm going with aren't willing to spend as much as I am.

I have the same problem!!! So I'm desperate for more info bout prices, packages nd seating...

Not only that, but my mum will have to purchase them as I have a class. Buying tickets is so stressful!

Yeah i have class too but I'm staying home to buy them... probably not a good idea considering i'm in yr 12... but also I'm not getting my presage code until tuesday!!! does that sound right???

Sounds right to me. I'm also doing Year 12, but I had to do it over two extra years due to illness. There's no way in hell mum would let me miss class. :lol:

OMG yay!!! there are so many Katycats in yr 12!! most of the Katycats I meet r my age :) nd ok thats good coz i was talking to another Katycat i know nd she's already got her presale code nd i got A bit worried  :-\

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain

I really want to know this too, the people who I'm going with aren't willing to spend as much as I am.

I have the same problem!!! So I'm desperate for more info bout prices, packages nd seating...

Not only that, but my mum will have to purchase them as I have a class. Buying tickets is so stressful!

Yeah i have class too but I'm staying home to buy them... probably not a good idea considering i'm in yr 12... but also I'm not getting my presage code until tuesday!!! does that sound right???

Sounds right to me. I'm also doing Year 12, but I had to do it over two extra years due to illness. There's no way in hell mum would let me miss class. :lol:

OMG yay!!! there are so many Katycats in yr 12!! most of the Katycats I meet r my age :) nd ok thats good coz i was talking to another Katycat i know nd she's already got her presale code nd i got A bit worried  :-\

Really? I haven't got my presale code yet.

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast
Idk which dates I'll go  ??? I need a friend to go with me , can anybody here go with me ahahaha. Does anyone knows any info regarding RS?  :'( will 30mins be enough time to purchase a ticket I have classes at 10am  :'(
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast

I got mine though :/
It's Katy Patra!!

Offline Icypole

Did you request yours through SMS or email?

Offline micky23

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Micky. 26. Melbourne. Katy Perry Lover.
Katy Perry ticket prices FYI  :dreamboat:
General Admission Standing Floor    $159.90
Price 1 Reserved Seating    $199.90
Price 2 Reserved Seating    $159.90
Price 3 Reserved Seating    $109.90
Price 4 Reserved Seating    $39.90
Reflection Section General Admission Standing $249.90 WANT WANT WANT WANT  :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :pinkbow:
- See more at: http://www.daintygroup.com/tour/katy-perry-prismatic-australia-14/#sthash.So9Xm5LV.dpuf

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

Im freaking out coz i am nervous about the presage code... IT BETTER COME nd I'm getting mine via email :)

Offline Icypole

Im freaking out coz i am nervous about the presage code... IT BETTER COME nd I'm getting mine via email :)

I really hope mine comes, or else Telstra is getting a lot of calls!

Offline AussieMeow

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Hope you guys get your code!~

Mine came instantly but I did it via sms
Aussie.

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

hahahahha yes they will!! if i don't get mine by tomorrow 4:30 Telstra is gonna get a call from me hahah

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
because legends never die.

Offline Icypole

hahahahha yes they will!! if i don't get mine by tomorrow 4:30 Telstra is gonna get a call from me hahah

I'm worried as I accidentally put in the wrong email, but then I corrected it. I hope I get the code to the right email address. :-\

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

I'm worried as I accidentally put in the wrong email, but then I corrected it. I hope I get the code to the right email address. :-\

OMGGG the exact same thing happened to me!!!!! i fixed mine last night hahahah :)

Offline Icypole

OMGGG the exact same thing happened to me!!!!! i fixed mine last night hahahah :)

Thank god, I hope it turns out alright for both of us.

Offline Juliani

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • She's a beast

Did you request yours through SMS or email?

I requested mine through SMS. What about you?
It's Katy Patra!!