Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Allphones Arena (1) - Sydney, NSW - November 21st 2014  (Read 1668 times)

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Allphones Arena (1) - Sydney, NSW - November 21st 2014
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »
Anyone going for Purple VIP for Sydney?

Yes :P I managed to score a VIP Purple RS for this event (Friday 24/11/14), and I got just plain GA for Monday, cause it's my birthday week (my bday is 30/11)

youll have to let me know how it goes!

You're so lucky that your birthday is in that week! I missed out by exactly a month (30/10) ... Wishing you good luck to get invited on stage!! :thumbzup:
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 10:50:20 PM »

Yes :P I managed to score a VIP Purple RS for this event (Friday 24/11/14), and I got just plain GA for Monday, cause it's my birthday week (my bday is 30/11)

You're so lucky that your birthday is in that week! I missed out by exactly a month (30/10) ... Wishing you good luck to get invited on stage!! :thumbzup:

I know, so excited. She will actually be in Brisbane performing on my birthday, fingers crossed :D I'm sad to hear that. Did u manage to see her last year when she came around that time?

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 06:36:23 AM »

I know, so excited. She will actually be in Brisbane performing on my birthday, fingers crossed :D I'm sad to hear that. Did u manage to see her last year when she came around that time?

Nopes I couldn't :( was so devo! I was also trying to win tickets to last year's XFactor to see her perform live but not luck once again. I did see her at her Sydney CDT a few years back :)

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2014, 09:54:11 AM »

Nopes I couldn't :( was so devo! I was also trying to win tickets to last year's XFactor to see her perform live but not luck once again. I did see her at her Sydney CDT a few years back :)

Fingers crossed for this concert then. After all she will be in Australia for a month and a half :D can't wait till Friday!!!!

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2014, 09:59:13 AM »
Has anyone else got VIP Purple package for this performance, cause I'm going alone and it would be at least nice to know someone from the forum that has these tix

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Benny_Fresh

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »
Has anyone else got VIP Purple package for this performance, cause I'm going alone and it would be at least nice to know someone from the forum that has these tix

Me and my girlfriend will be in the Purple VIP section for that concert too. Although I suppose I'm really not much much of a member of the forum at this stage, I am quite new! ... In fact this is my first post! To be honest, I'm hoping that the night of that concert my girlfriend (who is a die hard Katy fan) will become my fiancee...

I'm trying to find a way that I can propose to her that will involve Katy in any possible way. The thought crossed my mind that I could potentially pop the question at a meet and greet... Otherwise if I can get up on the stage and ask her to marry methen I will! So I am keeping my eye out for absolutely any meet and greet opportunities that I can find at this stage, lol. Wish me luck!

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 01:43:11 PM »

Me and my girlfriend will be in the Purple VIP section for that concert too. Although I suppose I'm really not much much of a member of the forum at this stage, I am quite new! ... In fact this is my first post! To be honest, I'm hoping that the night of that concert my girlfriend (who is a die hard Katy fan) will become my fiancee...

I'm trying to find a way that I can propose to her that will involve Katy in any possible way. The thought crossed my mind that I could potentially pop the question at a meet and greet... Otherwise if I can get up on the stage and ask her to marry methen I will! So I am keeping my eye out for absolutely any meet and greet opportunities that I can find at this stage, lol. Wish me luck!

Wow, that is a fantastic idea, fingers crossed and good luck. I will be sure to let you know if I come across any M&G comps

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Benny_Fresh

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 03:50:24 PM »

Wow, that is a fantastic idea, fingers crossed and good luck. I will be sure to let you know if I come across any M&G comps

Thanks! Yeah I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for M&G opportunities, I really want this to work! But yeah, I'll be in that same section... I am also 6'5, so I am sure you will see me, haha.

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2014, 08:23:11 PM »

Thanks! Yeah I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for M&G opportunities, I really want this to work! But yeah, I'll be in that same section... I am also 6'5, so I am sure you will see me, haha.

WOW, I think I will see you and so will Katy :P

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Benny_Fresh

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »

WOW, I think I will see you and so will Katy :P

Haha, I will probably be eye level with her... Just make sure you're not the poor girl that ends up behind me, lol

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2014, 08:10:18 AM »
I wonder if she's going to perform on Sunrise again when she's back in Sydney before her concert?

Offline Lilithia

• Reading Hemingway
  • Lilithia on Twitter
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 08:31:35 AM »
I'm flying up from Melbourne to attend this! I just have a lonely seat, but I'm happy nonetheless!
http://www.twitter.com/lilithia
1st ever Melbourne show The Prince Bandroom 2008
Hello Katy Tour 2009 {The Forum, Melbourne}
Exclusive Debit Mastercard Show 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2010 {Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne}
#MELBOURNEDREAMS California Dreams Tour 28th & 29th of April 2011 {Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne}
Purr Perfume Launch 2011 {Myer Bourke St Mall, Melbourne}
KP3D Australian Premiere 2012 {Event Cinemas, Sydney}
Exclusive Sunrise TV Gig 2013 {Sydney Opera House, Sydney}

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Cherry Chapstick
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2014, 12:30:04 AM »
2 weeks!!!!!!
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Amelia83

• Wants a Taste Test
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2014, 12:34:43 AM »
Thanks to Covergirl, I am now attending this show, plus a meet and greet!  :frolickingghost:
I am actually shaking with excitement!!  Only found out a few hours ago  :katycat1:  See you all there!!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2014, 12:59:25 AM »
Thanks to Covergirl, I am now attending this show, plus a meet and greet!  :frolickingghost:
I am actually shaking with excitement!!  Only found out a few hours ago  :katycat1:  See you all there!!

omg congrats!!!!!  :thumbzup: see you at the show!!!
because legends never die.